Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Movies and TV

Closed Thread

Old 12 October 2017, 17:28
Midgetologist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Damn, this shit is blowing the fuck up on the chans. Rose McGowan is apparently tweeting emails she's received over the years, and is NOT censoring the names on the thing. Apparently the talent agents are a lot of the shitbags who are feeding the pedos their fresh meat, like passing Lindsey Lohan around like a used cum sock. Celebs are deleting their Twitter accounts like rats on a sinking ship. Bob Weinstein (Harvey's brother), Paul Schrader, Arthur Freed, Woody Allen (no fucking surprise there), Jay-Z, Erin Sanders, and multiple others.

Fuck the middle east, we need the military brought back to start cleansing, by fire, the Hollywood fuckers. Please keep telling me more about 'muh conspiracies' of the gate-which-will-not-be-named.
I predict they will start turning on each other in a few days.
That is the F.A.G way.
Old 12 October 2017, 18:03
Confirmed User

Twitter banned Rose's account......but then mysteriously brought it back again ----- only removing a tweet she made about Lindsey Lohan being raped and abused as a child is what made her go loco a while back.

Weinstein is fucking toast. The amount of heat they'll bring on him to turn him into the scapegoat to prevent this thing from getting larger ensures that. The Machine™ will feed him to the wolves to save the larger whole.

Granted, Even though Trump has ordered the FBI to investigate this stuff ----- I have absolutely NO faith that anything will result from any FBI investigation. This pedo shit has deep deep ties to the same shitbags in govt (think Clinton/Epstein connection type of stuff) so there is no way anything will come of it. It would burn down the entire Govt if laid bare all the nasty secrets these fuckers are involved with. Which would be, quite literally, a huge wet-dream for me. But I'm realistic enough to know these people will kill anyone, destroy any evidence, or do whatever it takes to stay in power and protect The Beast (yes, THAT Beast) from harm.
Old 12 October 2017, 18:41
Old Scroll

Yes, this is the lounge, but folks, this isn't the crazy conspiracy Hollywood pedo taking over America discussion zone. What or who he's messed with is news only for the tabloid crowd.

Keep the crazy off these boards. Seriously.

DD, this means you, and others.

Closed.

"To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee, for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee"
Melville / Captain Ahab
Closed Thread

Our new posting rules