Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Employment and Training > Professional Development and Education

Old 20 July 2016, 08:32
Been There Done That

IBM/i2 Summit for a Safer Planet- Washington D.C. 30-31 Aug

IBM is holding its annual Safer Planet summit at the Capitol Hilton in DC, showcasing their latest i2 brand analytical software, including the bleeding edge Enterprise Insight Analysis (EIA) suite.

In addition to breakout sessions, there are workshops where analysts can learn the latest techniques using Analyst's Notebook, EIA, iBase and others, such as Social Media Analysis, temporal, and others.

They also are in need of presenters to hold 45 minute briefings on how they have utilized i2 products in a real environment, such as use cases from Afghanistan, or counter-fraud, drug enforcement, ect.

Here is the link for registration. It is $425 (unless you are a presenter- then it is free). Grab some of those end of FY funds and head on up to DC if you can. PM me if you are interested in speaking.

https://www-01.ibm.com/events/wwe/i2...cd=-&cpg=panal
22 Aug 17
Old 20 July 2016, 21:16
Confirmed User

Pretty cool. I'll try to cajole my boss into sending me.

Our new posting rules