Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Employment and Training > Company Vetting and RFI

Old 5 April 2018, 22:09
Confirmed User

Tripwire Operations Group

Anyone have any dealings with Tripwire Operations Group out of Gettysburg PA? They bill themselves as sort of a "one stop shop" for energetic materials; sales, training, detection K9 training products, RD&T, etc. I did all the standard digging on the interwebs; company website, Yelp, Linkedin, Facebook, etc. Looking for first hand experience. Thanks.

x/S
Old 6 April 2018, 08:45

I have dealt with them when it comes to their K9 detection training aids. Easy to deal with, prices are competitive compared to other company's that provide that type of material.

Shoot me a PM if you have specific questions

Thanks
Old 7 April 2018, 12:56
Genetically Deplorable

I've dealt with them in the past. Good group. They way over-advertise themselves in some aspects. If they have access to a range via a friendly competitor, they'll advertise it as theirs. I was not a part of the demo operations, but I did some medic training while they were blowing some shit up. Excellent range! Very professional in the training I was involved in. I'll look up some POCs and pass along via PM if I can find them.
Old 7 April 2018, 17:25
Confirmed User

ramzmedic:

Their web presence is extremely well done and very slick. To me that usually shows that whoever is running the business is at least taking the time and putting forth the effort to look professional, but that doesn't guarantee anything. I am interested in their explosives (both standard & improvised) training side of the house. According to their catalog Chuck O'Connor, who I recognize by reputation, now runs their breaching program. They mention a facility but I have not come across any real information regarding it.

x/S

Our new posting rules