SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 15 May 2018, 07:54
Bitter old man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8654maine View Post
Didn't he put up a pic of his "split tail" recently?
Old 15 May 2018, 08:03
Shakin' the bush Boss

Yeah, that was phase 1 of my transformation. I'm gonna get tits on my back to go with my new vag and a bearing put in my neck so I can just turn my head 180 and walk backwards if I wake up feeling like a woman. I jest, but somebody is probably trying to figure out how to do that right now.
Old 15 May 2018, 10:34
Been There Done That

I'll make it easy for everyone. Watch Kindergarten Cop.

Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina.

John Wayne as J.B. Books in the Shootist
Old 15 May 2018, 10:34
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
Yeah, that was phase 1 of my transformation. I'm gonna get tits on my back to go with my new vag and a bearing put in my neck so I can just turn my head 180 and walk backwards if I wake up feeling like a woman. I jest, but somebody is probably trying to figure out how to do that right now.
Already been done, hang out at Wal-Mart on a Sunday after church lets out--you'll see all the 'back-titties' you want. Including a few species that remain unknown to humanity.
Old 15 May 2018, 11:16
Another pool cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
Isn't everybody? You're not with it these days unless you feel some sort of repression or discrimination.
I've yet to find solace with any therapy group for "angry old fuck who thinks the world has gone down a twisted rabbit hole".

Oh, wait...I did.
Old 15 May 2018, 11:29
Confirmed User

Brazilian Ms.Bum Bum now open to freaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVmedic View Post
^^^Way to fuck up a good thing....

I'll never read the article, the headline's enough...

http://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/201...-backlash.html

Should of explained better in the previous posts LOL
Old 22 June 2018, 17:04

Ah yes, Austin. The Sweden of Texas. The home to many California cancer cells that have broken away from the main tumor and have gone to shit up other people's areas. Not to mention the fact that they are literally admitting that **trigger warning** minorities commit more crime:

Quote:
The city council of Austin, Texas, unanimously passed a resolution last week directing police to make fewer arrests for non-violent crimes.

The measure directs police to avoid arrests for misdemeanors, including those for "smoking marijuana, having drug paraphernalia, and taking part in petty theft," the Los Angeles Times reported.

Greg Casar, an Austin City Councilman, pushed for the resolution because he said the non-violent arrests targeted minorities.

"Poor people of color in our city are over-punished and over-incarcerated," Casar said. "If people are being arrested less, we can also prevent people from being put in the deportation pipeline."

"We found that black and Latino residents comprised 75 percent of discretionary arrests for driving with licenses invalid in the city even though they are 45 percent of the population of the city," he added. "Black residents are seven times more likely to be arrested for low-level marijuana violations despite having comparable rates of usage of marijuana to white residents."

Austin Police Association President Ken Casady said the union supported curtailing arrests but said the data cited by Casar was misleading.

"We do arrest more blacks and Hispanics but the problem we have is that people do not want to look at the reasons why," said Casady, adding he would not tolerate the police being called racist.

He said blacks and Latinos used marijuana at a higher rate than other demographics.

The city also passed a resolution requiring police officers to inform immigrants being questioned about their status that they do not need to answer those questions, as part of an effort to resist Trump administration policy against "sanctuary cities." Austin declared itself the first "Freedom City" in Texas with the practice, the Los Angeles Times reported.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R.) signed a law last year allowing police officers to ask about the immigration status of anybody arrested or detained.
STORY
Old 22 June 2018, 17:09
Been There Done That

Just only arrest non oppressed non minorities for non violent crimes. Problem solved.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 22 June 2018, 18:12

People who are SME's about California but don't live here. How the "City Council of Austin, Texas" are, "California cancer cells that have broken away from the main tumor and have gone to shit up other people's areas". Finally how much I truly enjoy reading posts like this. (Not sarcasm)
Old 22 June 2018, 18:54
Time is a flat circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
Just only arrest non oppressed non minorities for non violent crimes. Problem solved.
Give it a few years and that will be what happens.

" a world class ass-clown who is running this jack-assery version of laser tag" USMC_ANGLICO
Old 22 June 2018, 20:41
Swimming Upstream

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8654maine View Post
I've yet to find solace with any therapy group for "angry old fuck who thinks the world has gone down a twisted rabbit hole".

Oh, wait...I did.
We can create our own therapy group.
- Faith involves believing in the veracity of the unprovable and unobservable, whether that consists of religion or theoretical physics, which at the very subatomic level start looking rather similar. -ET1/SS Nuke
Old 23 June 2018, 02:00
killjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple36 View Post
We can create our own therapy group.
"Hi, I'm LDT and think it's all gone to shit. I welcome the incoming EMP to fuck us right back to wagons and horses. Thanks for having me."
Old 23 June 2018, 02:04
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple36 View Post
This is our own therapy group.
Fixed it for you.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 23 June 2018, 02:06

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durable View Post
People who are SME's about California but don't live here.
Just because someone does not currently live there does not mean that they never have. Alternatively, would someone who has always lived in Cali be an SME on what occurs in other states when an exodus of Californians shows up there?

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 23 June 2018, 02:45
killjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET1/ss nuke View Post
Just because someone does not currently live there does not mean that they never have. Alternatively, would someone who has always lived in Cali be an SME on what occurs in other states when an exodus of Californians shows up there?
I lived in CA, moved to another state. Met other people from CA that also moved there. I didn't like them. I'd say that, for the most part, he is right.

Odds are that they will not be benign, but rather another teaspoon added to the recipe that requires a compilation of metastatic brainfuck to slowly, but surely, creep into all bastions of freedom and assimilate.
Old 11 July 2018, 16:46

back to the original topic

Several years ago the US Dept of Energy did an inventory of material stored at Oak Ridge and realized that somehow they had lost track of 96kg of weapons grade U-233 bred from Thorium. Mind you, it takes less than 7kg of that stuff to make a useable weapon, and unlike Plutonium you don't have to do complicated implosion stuff to get it to work. They wrote it off as a book-keeping error, and they had better hope and pray that they are right, because if not that means that the pre-enriched fuel for well over a dozen nukes is ... well, just plain missing within the USA. It's a good thing there aren't many highly educated Americans willing to do terrible things to other Americans over some cause that matters to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDZQsVNZ3SE

Old 12 July 2018, 08:50
I really don't care

In the 80's there were several attempts to do a 100% inventory of nukes in 24hrs and we never even came close.

Our new posting rules