SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > U.S. Naval Special Warfare > SEAL Phony Check - DO NOT post before Reading the stickies

Old 13 September 2018, 15:10

Neighbor SEAL check

My neighbor is quick to tell us and everyone else about his SEAL history and how he could ‘kill’ us so easy with his hands. He likes to brag about his “activities” but only to the extent of wanting everyone around to be impressed. I’ve never personally met a SEAL, but I have a feeling that they might not be shy to talk about their experiences if you bring it up, but my guess is they don’t start a conversation among non-SEAL’s to just impress.
His name is Volker Immo Jensen. He changed his name after his family came to the US after world war two – only his last name and he won’t say what his original name was. He and his family were on the last plane out of Berlin at the end of the war – so he says, but his birth date is 2-3-1946. (hmmmmm) He’s 72 years old.
I would like to know if he was ever actually a Navy SEAL under the name Volker Immo Jensen or first name Volker and any last name.
Old 13 September 2018, 19:44
Administrator

There is a V. G. Jensen who was UDT from that era. No one lasted with a first name of "Volker". Only the initials stated above.
Old 13 September 2018, 20:02

In that case, it's only fair to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Thank you for the reply

Our new posting rules