Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Areas of Expertise > Medical

Old 20 November 2017, 01:55
Confirmed User

PRP injections with PT and you will be good to go. Where are you located I can possibly recommend a Dr?
Old 20 November 2017, 07:53
Confirmed User

A couple PT sessions left to go. Pain is down to zero most days with some pressure and stiffness at extreme ROM. Still can't throw a ball without immediate shooting pain but it goes away almost as fast. PT was targeted weight lifting and a body blade followed by ice for ten minutes.

Remaining twinges of pain might be arthritis related. I'm near Ft. Sill in Oklahoma.
Old 1 December 2017, 13:34
Confirmed User

Finished PT and been discharged. Been pain free, with the exception of minor arthritis, for over a month. PT was nothing but lifting weights with affected arm/shoulder and a body blade exercise.
Old 2 December 2017, 02:16

Congrats, TC. Glad you had good news through conservative measures. Avoid the knife.
Old 3 December 2017, 07:14
BTDT

This compound, which is a gastric peptide, which means it can be swallowed and is still orally active, has shown amazing healing properties for a ton of stuff (including in this lab rat for both lateral and medial epicondylitis).

BPC-157 (Body Protection Compound)

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/201...tide-that.html

500mcg/day for 21 days. Two, 5mg vials, reconstitute with 1ml BAC Water per vial. Depending on the injury, you can (probably should if possible) pin it SubQ with a 29-31G Insulin pin.

Available as a Research Chemical - I got mine from RUI Products. YMMV
Old 4 December 2017, 12:49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polypro View Post
This compound, which is a gastric peptide, which means it can be swallowed and is still orally active, has shown amazing healing properties for a ton of stuff (including in this lab rat for both lateral and medial epicondylitis).

BPC-157 (Body Protection Compound)

https://suppversity.blogspot.com/201...tide-that.html

500mcg/day for 21 days. Two, 5mg vials, reconstitute with 1ml BAC Water per vial. Depending on the injury, you can (probably should if possible) pin it SubQ with a 29-31G Insulin pin.

Available as a Research Chemical - I got mine from RUI Products. YMMV
It does work!!
Also ghrp 6 with cjc 1295 with dac
Old 5 December 2017, 07:45
BTDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbo4030 View Post
It does work!!
Also ghrp 6 with cjc 1295 with dac

BPC is god in a bottle AFAIC. TB-500 (Thymosin Beta-4) is also highly regarded, but I haven't used it (and IIRC, it is SubQ only, not orally bio-available, but not 100% on that).

GHRP 6 has a rep for making people eat their entire kitchen But that's what Ghrelin does. Just talked to my Doc yesterday about CJC - he wasn't a fan, but likes the GHRPx's. His problem (for us) is sourcing - anything not from a compounding pharmacy is risky, especially when pinning.... which is why oral BPC is even more awesome.

For GH and IGF-1, he likes Ibutamoren (MK-677) - I almost got some Rx'd yesterday, but even from the compounding pharmacy, it was expensive (or it was a typo, I'm going to check).

Read up on this one: Buckminsterfullerene (C60)
Old 5 December 2017, 13:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polypro View Post
BPC is god in a bottle AFAIC. TB-500 (Thymosin Beta-4) is also highly regarded, but I haven't used it (and IIRC, it is SubQ only, not orally bio-available, but not 100% on that).

GHRP 6 has a rep for making people eat their entire kitchen But that's what Ghrelin does. Just talked to my Doc yesterday about CJC - he wasn't a fan, but likes the GHRPx's. His problem (for us) is sourcing - anything not from a compounding pharmacy is risky, especially when pinning.... which is why oral BPC is even more awesome.

For GH and IGF-1, he likes Ibutamoren (MK-677) - I almost got some Rx'd yesterday, but even from the compounding pharmacy, it was expensive (or it was a typo, I'm going to check).

Read up on this one: Buckminsterfullerene (C60)
I like sub qu because if can be injected near the injury
Rather then the body passing it all over.
Old 5 December 2017, 13:47

https://www.purplepandalabs.com/catalogue?tid=17
Old 7 December 2017, 08:51
BTDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbo4030 View Post
I like sub qu because if can be injected near the injury
Rather then the body passing it all over.
It gets "passed all over" regardless - it get's picked up by the blood stream. That's how Testosterone and hCG work "everywhere" even when injected IM or SubQ. First Pass Liver metabolism is usually the reason for injection or trans-dermal delivery. Or you can Methylate the compound, but then it kills your liver (hepatoxicity).

But yeah, if the injury is in a spot where you can, I do believe you are stacking the deck by going injection with BPC. Unfortunately, the very tip of my elbow didn't allow for that, so I was glad it was orally bio-available

Our new posting rules