Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 14 December 2017, 18:27
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
I'm glad I'm 50 and don't give a fuck about dying. If I was 20 I'd be scared to death right now about the direction things are taking.
You taking the new Army PT test?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 14 December 2017, 18:37
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Group9 View Post
Agreed, and there are few things as scary, when you start to think how this country could be fundamentally changed forever, than a completely politicized FBI and DOJ, filled with true believers from the far left, who are not afraid to use the immense power they hold, to facilitate that change.
It was called the Checka before it was the NKVD, then the MVD, the KGB, and today the FSB.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 15 December 2017, 13:24
Confirmed User

Well now it's official they have gone equal opportunity.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/polit...189931704.html

It's a female harrasing a male.

You just can't make it up.
Old 15 December 2017, 15:59
Red Headed Stepchild

Did John Oliver turn into a journalist while I wasn't looking?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.12955772c52f
Old 15 December 2017, 16:04
Drawing my cutlass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagunaroy View Post
Well now it's official they have gone equal opportunity.

http://www.kansascity.com/news/polit...189931704.html

It's a female harrasing a male.

You just can't make it up.
About time.

I refuse to participate.

The Oatmeal
Quote:
...it could be raining pu$$y and troops will complain and blame the leadership for not providing an equal ration of a$$holes

Billy L-Bach
Old 15 December 2017, 19:52
At the Barn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaclerk View Post
About time.
Agreed. If I counted how many times I have dealt with harrasment I would be a damn basket case. I have had everything from being called a "dyke" because I wouldn't screw half the squadron; to slaps on the ass at the fire department I volunteered at. People are a damn bunch of weak ass whiney bitches.
Old Yesterday, 00:58
Been There Done That

My daughter is a volunteer fire fighter and she made some poor basterd suck cement one night cause he wanted to play grab ass. The chief, who was also her softball coach, looked at him and said I told you, you did not want to screw with her. She chalked it up to him being a stupid ass redneck.

William Tecumseh Sherman-
I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast.
Old Yesterday, 05:44
Overseas Gunplumber

I'll join you and we can be a Duo-ShieldŽ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubar View Post
I'm 57 and fat. You youngsters can use me as a shield.

I have been to some armorer courses.

Owner- Semper Paratus Arms, LLC
Old Yesterday, 11:52
Confirmed User

Why is it almost every guy that has these accusations leveled against them seem like a guy that would never get laid if they were a regular joe without any influence. Somehow they work themselves in to positions were they hold some kind of sway over other people and suddenly that influence seems like a ticket to tuna town. I am probably one of the least sensitive guys you will ever meet, and would probably be considered a caveman by today's standard, yet somehow I have managed, in 30yrs of working, to never sexually harass a coworker or even a chick in a bar for that matter. It really isn't that hard to not do this stupid shit.

As for Tavis Smiley, he seems rather upset with PBS and promises to fight the allegation. I am curious how this will play out. It is refreshing to see someone actually standup for themselves instead of making mealy mouth excuses or mount half-hearted defenses.

x/S

Last edited by ExSquid; Yesterday at 11:59.
Old Yesterday, 11:54
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExSquid View Post
Why is it almost every guy that has these accusations leveled against them seem like a guy that would never get laid if they were a regular joe without any influence. Somehow they work themselves in to positions were they hold some kind of sway over other people and suddenly that influence seems like a ticket to tuna town. I am probably one of the least sensitive guys you will ever meet, and would probably be considered a caveman by today's standard, yet somehow I have managed, in 30yrs of working, to never sexually harass a coworker or even a chick in a bar for that matter. It really isn't that hard to not do this stupid shit.

x/S
History, Brother! Power and money corrupts....

Put them both together and one becomes "totally corrupt" and feels they can do what they want with impunity. Look at who is being accused. They fit both bills.
Old Yesterday, 18:27
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExSquid View Post

As for Tavis Smiley, he seems rather upset with PBS and promises to fight the allegation. I am curious how this will play out. It is refreshing to see someone actually standup for themselves instead of making mealy mouth excuses or mount half-hearted defenses.

x/S
If you have game, there is no need to sexually harass and your sexual ovetures are generally well received. Even if they are rejected, they leave the woman feeling energized rather than debased and disgusted.

If you don't have game, even your most pedestrian attempts at hook ups are met with revulsion, and eventually these losers just wind up using power and impropriety to sate their sexual appetites.
22 Aug 17
Old Today, 00:50
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakoZeroSix View Post
If you have game, there is no need to sexually harass and your sexual ovetures are generally well received. Even if they are rejected, they leave the woman feeling energized rather than debased and disgusted.

If you don't have game, even your most pedestrian attempts at hook ups are met with revulsion, and eventually these losers just wind up using power and impropriety to sate their sexual appetites.
Has anyone posted the Tom Brady guide to sexual harassment in the workplace video yet?

Giving the enemy a boner is half the battle. --Jungle Recon

Our new posting rules