Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Areas of Expertise > FAC's, JTAC's and Fire Support

Old 25 July 2012, 13:39
Marine

ASOS in NJ/MD/PA/NY

Gentlemen and Airmen,
Does anybody have a good POC for a regular or ANG ASOS in NJ, MD, PA, or NY? I know 227th ASOS is NJANG, but I can't find a name or phone number to go with that. 148th ASOS is in PA, but again I'm having trouble locating a good POC.

I need to get ahold of these guys to ask about simulators for JFO sustainment training. I'm the Inspector-Instructor for a USMCR rifle company in northern NJ, and I'm trying to get my chain of command to request a couple of school seats for the JFO course, but I need to figure out how we're going to sustain their qualification once we get them trained. Thanks for your help.
"This is how it is when the war machine rolls back and forth. You take your pleasure where you can and when you can, and let the circumstances be damned. For tomorrow you may be somewhere else." - Cass

"I understand all of the words you used, but I don't know what you just said." - Gen. Hagee speaking to the MEU S-3
Old 25 July 2012, 16:28
Been There Done That

Lightbulb

Check your PM.....
Old 25 July 2012, 21:11
Confirmed User

Likewise, check your PM's.

Our new posting rules