Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Terrorism and Asymmetric Warfare

Old 17 June 2016, 22:45
Been There Done That

No Jihad talk?

I guess we just call them the crazy Islamic folks who hate us and our way off life and just want to kill us all for short now?

Couldn't get the link to work. Supposedly the administration passed the word around not to use the terms: Jihad -Sharia

John Wayne as J.B. Books in the Shootist

Last edited by 1RiserSlip; 17 June 2016 at 22:59.
Old 17 June 2016, 23:02
Authorized Personnel

Duly noted..............and ignored.
Old 18 June 2016, 17:13
Reverse Apache Master

Jihad. Sharia. OMFG, I'm so naughty.

Giving the enemy a boner is half the battle. --Jungle Recon
Old 19 June 2016, 23:00

Looking at just the shortened periodic table B 2/75 posted, it's still funny how even outside the Middle East, the terrorist organizations are still 60+% likely to be an Islamic affiliate of some sort.
Old 20 June 2016, 00:05
Been There Done That

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...s_cut_out.htmlDOJ is going to release a transcript of the 911 calls that Omar Al-Fuktard made. AG Lynch said they will NOT publish any comments that Al-Fuktard made relating to radical Islam or his allegiance to ISIS. Wow! Same bitch that said any derogatory comments toward Islam following the San Berdoo murders would be punished.
Old 20 June 2016, 07:51
Authorized Personnel

She is only doing it for our good! She doesn't want us to hear those harsh, painful words.

We wouldn't want the populace to hear the sack of pus confessing his love for ISIS! That may make us think he could be a terrorist!
Old 20 June 2016, 11:00
Reverse Apache Master

Narrative control at its finest.

Giving the enemy a boner is half the battle. --Jungle Recon
Old 20 June 2016, 12:28
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGH0922 View Post
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...s_cut_out.htmlDOJ is going to release a transcript of the 911 calls that Omar Al-Fuktard made. AG Lynch said they will NOT publish any comments that Al-Fuktard made relating to radical Islam or his allegiance to ISIS. Wow! Same bitch that said any derogatory comments toward Islam following the San Berdoo murders would be punished.
Yup. This country has officially become full-on 1984 now. They're censoring official government documents now:

Quote:
“Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [in Arabic]. I let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings,” Mateen told a 911 dispatcher during a 50-second phone call at 2:35 a.m. on June 12.

"I pledge allegiance to [omitted] may God protect him [in Arabic], on behalf of [omitted]," Mateen told the dispatcher.
This is absolutely full-on, 100% pure uncut batshit insane. What in the absolute fuck is happening in this nation????
Old 20 June 2016, 12:56
Confirmed User

Re-writing facts/history to fit the agenda. Its out in the open all day, every day.
Old 20 June 2016, 13:22
Confirmed User

Joseph Goebbels is currently jacking his shit, to this insanity. Fucking unbelievable. Hurry that meteor up already.

Our new posting rules