Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Terrorism and Asymmetric Warfare

Old 29 August 2015, 09:17
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedLoad View Post
You guys come in waves, don't you?
So does the other side at an equally high amount.

I'd prefer to see points debated instead of the person who puts it forward singled out. That doesn't advance the debate.

This is a discussion board. Plenty of stuff is posted that people don't agree with. Variety of opinion or perspective is what keeps it alive. We aren't going to turn into FB where the exact is discussion controlled. As long as members operate within our structure we're good.

Thanks
Old 29 August 2015, 12:40
Newbie shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
I am curious. Do you think they wanted to acquire them to destroy them or to use their sale to finance their operations?

Regards,
Quote:
Originally Posted by poison View Post
My guess is destruction, but who knows.
Actually I think they are selling them.

To me, (and I'm nobody) I would look at how they raise funds - gas, sale of antiquities, modern slavery.. They might be racing to dooms day where a giant arab army and the army of the great satan clash - but they still have to pay for all the weapons and tea they can drink along the way.

I see ISIS as a business in many ways. I doubt they would give up the revenue that could be had.

See recent grave robbing in Egypt. VICE covered it recently in one of their HBO episodes. Its become a HUGE industry with all kinds of people cashing in.

Hell while everyone was focused on the revolution a bunch of enterprising people raided the museums and probably made tons of money.

- Local
Old 1 September 2015, 15:07
Confirmed User

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/late...IS-kingpin-SAS

Outstanding work.
Old 1 September 2015, 15:53
Violent Social Worker

Reputable source?
"The real problem was being able to stick it out, to sit in an office under the orders of a wee man in a dark gray suit and look out of the window and recall the bush country, the waving palms, the smell of sweat and cordite, the grunts of the men hauling jeeps over the river crossings, the copper-tasting fears just before the attack, and the wild, cruel joy of being alive afterward. To remember, and then go back to the ledgers and the commuter train, that was impossible. He knew he would eat his heart out if it ever came to that."

- "The Dogs of War" by Frederick Forsyth
Old 1 September 2015, 19:37
Confirmed User

https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...-leader-fadhil
Old 1 September 2015, 21:06
Violent Social Worker

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison View Post
Glad he's dead, but a little suspicious of the narrative.
"The real problem was being able to stick it out, to sit in an office under the orders of a wee man in a dark gray suit and look out of the window and recall the bush country, the waving palms, the smell of sweat and cordite, the grunts of the men hauling jeeps over the river crossings, the copper-tasting fears just before the attack, and the wild, cruel joy of being alive afterward. To remember, and then go back to the ledgers and the commuter train, that was impossible. He knew he would eat his heart out if it ever came to that."

- "The Dogs of War" by Frederick Forsyth
Old 1 September 2015, 22:22
On the Extract Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massgrunt View Post
+1. Could they not get this turd years ago before his actions on the American gal became a reality? Perhaps a little pro-action, not reaction? Of course for all we know he was an enigma and couldn't be found. But glad he is a DNA stain and not fucking other prisoners. I'd rather know he was taken by some really evil mofos who fed his anus with a copious supply of pig dicks just before waterboarding him with pig blood, then feeding him to--------you guessed it; hungry pigs. All on vid of course.
Old 2 September 2015, 06:46
Swimming Upstream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massgrunt View Post
What is suspicious to you?
Old 23 May 2016, 03:46
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepc View Post
Another idea, is to empty Leavenworth, San Quentin, Rikers, and The whole damn Texas prison system, fly them to the Mideast, drop in several thousand pallets of supplies, and tell them they all get pardons of anything if they fight.
All those duded from Warlocks, Mongols, Crips, OGC, Aryans, etc
will just shank the sh** out of them and then deliver some poetic justice top this story by giving ISIS some good prison love
Damned if that's not the damned stupidest idea I've ever heard. Why enable white-trash? The fewer of those culls left alive the better. I'd have no moral problem with lining all of them up by a burial trench and machinegunning all of them.
Old 23 May 2016, 08:52
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by WS-G View Post
Damned if that's not the damned stupidest idea I've ever heard. Why enable white-trash? The fewer of those culls left alive the better. I'd have no moral problem with lining all of them up by a burial trench and machinegunning all of them.
What part of "He's Muslim" wasn't clear to you?
If 10,000 snakes were coming down that aisle now, and I had a door that I could shut, and in that 10,000, 1,000 meant right, 1,000 rattlesnakes didn't want to bite me, I knew they were good... Should I let all these rattlesnakes come down, or should I just close the door and stay safe?
- Muhammad Ali #MakeAmericaGreatAgain
Old 25 August 2016, 20:51
Been There Done That

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=41626763

We need to deal with these savages. RIP Kayla, you took a stand and endured and you have peace now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 25 August 2016, 20:56
Authorized Personnel

Rest In Peace, Kayla! You are in a better place now!

Our new posting rules