* * Seeking: SOF CWMD Planner, $$$$, TS/SCI, Hawaii, Benefits,
Excellent Salary Package on this..
Position Title: CWMD Planner
SWMS – 20
FLSA Status: Full-time, Salary, Exempt
Location: Camp Smith, HI
Manager: Program Manager
Date Created: 16 February 2017
Summary: CWMD Planner will be charged with providing special operations support and oversight
within the Pacific Command (PACOM) Area of Responsibility (AOR).
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Shall provide SOCPAC SOJ55 CWMD Planner IAW Table 4.1 of this SOW. Tasks include:
2. Conduct detailed planning across the full range of CWMD requirements associated with the
SOCPAC CWMD strategic planning efforts, integrating into the SOCPAC CWMD Operational
Planning Team (OPT).
3. Assist the SOJ55 to organize, focus and synchronize SOCPAC CWMD enterprise partners and
enablers to meet defined organizational end states.
4. Facilitate and support SOJ55 with the development and production of the SOCPAC CWMD
campaign supporting plan.
5. Maintain subject matter expertise and knowledge of National and DoD CONPLAN/OPLANs,
Strategies, Directives, and Implementation plans.
6. Facilitate and support SOJ55 with the development of CWMD courses of action and concepts of
operation for SOCPAC and USPACOM.
7. Provide strategic and operational linkages to concept development and implementation.
8. Synchronize CWMD special programs and policy.
9. Facilitate and coordinate the development of CWMD talking points and written narratives for
key leader engagements.
10. Participate in Joint and Operational Planning Groups to provide CWMD and SOF input towards
Theater Campaign Planning, response plans, and Joint Staff directed PLANORDs.
11. Deliver the analytical rigor and draft proposals which allow SOCPAC to evaluate appropriate SOF
steady state and response options to Commander USPACOM, Commander SOCPAC, and the
Secretary of Defense.
12. Participate with USSOCOM and multiple GCC and interagency partners to provide CWMD and
SOF subject matter expertise.
13. Facilitate and coordinate on CWMD country prioritization documents and presentations.
14. Coordinate revisions and input to assessments.
15. Coordinate on all CWMD inputs to SOCPAC Strategic and Operational planning.
16. Assist with executive-level updates to senior leaders.
17. Provide weekly input to talking points and executive summaries.
18. Construct concise briefings and point papers, and assemble material that supports effects
19. Participate in weekly Joint Staff, USPACOM and USSOCOM Counter Terrorism (CT) events.
20. Up to two weeks of travel per month required.
21. Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
Education: Nominees shall be a former O-5/GS- 14 equivelant with 10 years of total planner
experience, with a minimum 10 years of CWMD experience (Briefly discuss on application or at the bottom of your resume)
Must have graduated a DoD recognized CWMD service school.
o 10 years; experience with multi-disciplined operations and planning supporting SOF at
the tactical and operational levels. (Briefly discuss on application or at the bottom of your resume)
o 5 years; experience in an interagency team environment in a recognized unified
combatant command. (Briefly discuss on application or at the bottom of your resume)
o 5 years; experience in compartmented planning supporting SOF. (Briefly discuss on application or at the bottom of your resume)
o 5 years; experience working with DoD and USG IA plans, policies and planning processes
and subsequent development of operations, actions and activities that operationalize
campaign objectives. (Briefly discuss on application or at the bottom of your resume)
o 3 years; experience with the conduct of assessments and the quantifying of
performance and effectiveness measures. (Briefly discuss on application or at the bottom of your resume)
US Passport: Required
Language: Must speak fluent English
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Desired or Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to
be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The
employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and
arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Please apply here https://beyondsof.com/seeking-sof-cw...waii-benefits/ or send resume to Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org