Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 16 March 2017, 14:00
Been There Done That

Punk Ass Rapper Threatens President Trump

This came from FOX:
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...rump-feud.html

Now this has got to be against the law.

The rapper said in a since-deleted tweet Wednesday, "Ayo @realDonaldTrump shut your punk a-- up talking s--t about my uncle @SnoopDogg before we pimp your wife and make her work for us."

Someone needs to kick this kid's ass all over the place.
Old 16 March 2017, 14:11
Confirmed User

Coming from "Lil Bow Wow" it's even more comical. Even the liberal media is ridiculing him, no doubt because he's threatening a woman in a pretty disgusting way. Can you imagine the outrage if a celebrity had said this about Michelle Obama?
Old 16 March 2017, 14:11
Authorized Personnel

This is the downside of the President maintaining an active, personal presence on social media. In a sense, he is "accessible" by every jackass with a Twitter account. The President hasn't been this accessible to the general public since the days of the White House being an open public building.

Then again, during that era, this type of comment also had the very real consequence of being solved by a duel. "Pistols, at dawn."

Still, given all of this, I still support the POTUS communicating directly with the American public, without the filter and folding/spindling/mutilating done by the MSM.
Old 16 March 2017, 15:12
Cyber Terrorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiserweight View Post
Coming from "Lil Bow Wow" it's even more comical. Even the liberal media is ridiculing him, no doubt because he's threatening a woman in a pretty disgusting way. Can you imagine the outrage if a celebrity had said this about Michelle Obama?

That's the funny thing. I could have sworn that something about him "retiring" from rapping crossed my feed a while back. From what I understand, he had some minor hits when he was... a minor, and nothing he's done has been successful since. This is the most publicity he's had in a while. It must suck to peak before you hit puberty.

Rudyard Kipling

I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.
Old 16 March 2017, 16:11
Confirmed User

Little Bow Bow needs to meet some real men, in a dark alley to discuss his feelings..
Old 16 March 2017, 16:16
Authorized Personnel

I can't even get aggravated at reading what that tool wrote. His ignorance is funny to me and the fact that he is a clown makes it hard to take him serious. Not to mention...he's probably a coward!

Your mindset is your primary weapon. -- Jeff Cooper

The solution to violence in America is the acceptance of reality. -- Gavin de Becker
Old 16 March 2017, 16:31
Authorized Personnel

Guess I'm going to have to get rid of my Lil Bow Wow music collection now. Dammit.
Old 16 March 2017, 16:42
Life is simple, not easy.

It appears conservatives are whining about things that are typically reserved for liberals. Snoop and Bow Wow?

No. Just no.

Chaplain: "God moves in mysterious ways...", but ... well.... uhh... welcome aboard!
Old 16 March 2017, 16:47
Spice Weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Edit: That Bow Wow fuck better be lucky that I'm not POTUS. Any one who said that kind of shit to my wife if I was POTUS would soon be found dead in the bathroom from being fucked to death by a shower curtain rod. Ruled a suicide.
His last name is "Trump," not "Clinton".
Old 16 March 2017, 17:02
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
When W was president there was a "fictional" documentary some shitlibs did of his hypothetical assassination.
My wife watches a TV show Scandal (ABC?) and the current story line involves the newly elected POTUS (in the show; not specifically President Trump) being shot/assassinated...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
Guess I'm going to have to get rid of my Lil Bow Wow music collection now. Dammit.
Name one song.
Old 16 March 2017, 17:03
Authorized Personnel

If I could I would kick my own ass.
Old 16 March 2017, 17:18
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
If I could I would kick my own ass.
Just as I suspected...

FWIW, I don't any either.
Old 16 March 2017, 17:23
Authorized Personnel

I would have a very difficult time being a famous person. If somebody tweeted that about my wife I would immediately show up at his house and somebody would get an ass whipping. I'm a firm believer that if you insult a man's wife or children the next step is immediate fisticuffs.

I know, the POTUS can't just go beat somebody's ass, but he should be able to.
Old 16 March 2017, 17:26
Confirmed User

Quote:
I'm a firm believer that if you insult a man's wife or children the next step is immediate fisticuffs.
WORD.

Quote:
I learned in NCO school that the key to successful leadership is knowing when to delegate authority.
Old 16 March 2017, 17:34
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Why should a POTUS have to use fisticuffs? He should be above such petty nonsense. That's why he has launch codes. Vaporizing Hollywood would do more to instill good manners and improve the country's morals than fisticuffs with one peasant or a thousand.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 16 March 2017, 17:49
#AllLionsMatter

I'd take my belt off and beat that rapper like a child in the 70s...

Ignorant ass black dumb-ass motherfucker!

Have that bitch roll up on me with that shit...

Thread closed because faggotry, inarticulate, non-educated, punk fucker whom I would stomp to death!

There is a limit to compassion.
Closed Thread

Our new posting rules