Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Terrorism and Asymmetric Warfare

Old 16 August 2015, 15:21
Been There Done That

A 90 day fun run for 1st AD and 1st MARDIV from Aleppo to Tikirt, everyone gets a trophy at the finish line. Pull out and act like nothing happened.
Old 16 August 2015, 17:23
Authorized Personnel

^^^^

"Who, us? Couldn't be."
Old 16 August 2015, 17:58
On the Extract Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdeth View Post
A 90 day fun run for 1st AD and 1st MARDIV from Aleppo to Tikirt, everyone gets a trophy at the finish line. Pull out and act like nothing happened.
Cross thread point thief!
Old 16 August 2015, 19:43
Been There Done That

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOTB View Post
Yes, I'm prejudiced against Arabs. I admit it. I offer no apologies....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
I've given up contracting in the middle east specifically because I'm done dealing with Arabs, on any level. Color me a racist or whatever, I am done with them, period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cspillk9 View Post
Yeah, the ME would be great if weren't for all the damn Arabs!
Anti-Arab racism is still racism. Political Correctness applies to everything in America. Can't we all get along?
Old 16 August 2015, 19:58
Authorized Personnel

As Popeye said, I am what I am.
Old 16 August 2015, 20:33
Swimming Upstream

Arab isnot quite a race. According to this site, Arabs are more appropriately defined as Semites. I think what most people in this thread can't stand, is their behavior..not their "race"

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Arab
Old 16 August 2015, 20:38
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Arabs form the majority of the populations of Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, the United Arab Emirates, and Yemen. Somalia, Djibouti, Mauritania, Comoros, and the state of Palestine are also included in the Arab League, although Arabs are not necessarily the majority of all their populations
I'll just let that speak for itself.
Old 17 August 2015, 03:37
Confirmed User

In Australia if a Leb Muslim rapes a white chick he doesn't have to worry about payback as whites have no real community solidarity. If he gets picked up he'll be defended by a white lawyer whose fully into the guilt culture. If that same Leb rapes a Vietnamese chick, a race he sees as little better than monkeys, he's just fucked himself.
Old 17 August 2015, 04:56
RIP SOTB, Cass, Hognose

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOTB View Post
In '03 I traveled to Norway, and was sitting on a park bench in Oslo while the rest of my party was inside stores shopping. Next to me sat two Arabs, who proceeded to stare and froth at the mouth at every white woman that walked by (its Norway, everyone is white -- save the Arabs, whom the Norwegians have given refuge -- idiots, LOL).

I'm not exaggerating with my comment above per the Arabs' actions -- they literally raped each woman and talked excitedly (in Arabic, obviously) about them.

I finally had enough and asked them if they spoke English. They did -- perfect. I then proceeded to tell them that the chicks in question were out of their league, because they were simple camel fucking cunts and that the women reflected a level of evolution that was beyond the comprehension of these cave dwelling asshats. I then invited them to disagree with me, and pointed out there were two of them and only one of me.

Pussies wouldn't bite.

Yes, I'm prejudiced against Arabs. I admit it. I offer no apologies....
I've had similar experiences in both Holland and Germany over an almost 20 year period with Arabs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple36 View Post
I think what most people in this thread can't stand, is their behavior..not their "race"
Yup.

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy with old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

- Shakespeare, Richard III.

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did."

-T.E. Lawrence, "Seven Pillars of Wisdom".
Old 17 August 2015, 05:08
Make a desert and call it peace.

Merciless and disproportionate retribution for offenses against Amcits is simply sound foreign policy demonstrating loyalty to your own people.

That said, there's plenty of needy people to be helped in areas that are not pustulent cesspools of villainy. S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what Iím about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldnít do if you still had your weapons."ó L. Neil Smith
Old 17 August 2015, 07:35
Been There Done That

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple36 View Post
I think what most people in this thread can't stand, is their behavior..not their "race"
Can we then say that thought applies to ALL groupings of humans? Like how a certain group in Detroit commits the majority of crimes and gun murders? We condemn their "behavior", not their groups/races/sub-races/panethnicities/species, right? Psychological and behavioral differences between the major human segments are many. Ethnicity and supposed "racial" groups are largely cultural and historical constructs.
Old 17 August 2015, 09:59
Confirmed User

POTUS cares more about the thugs like Michael Brown and can't be bothered.
Old 17 August 2015, 16:28
Confirmed User

This kind of thing does make the concept of a "punitive expedition" look attractive. Attack, destroy and leave.
Old 18 August 2015, 18:59
I am into Champagne

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT View Post
Or The "freelance reporter Foley" who was beheaded after he chose to go back Into the insurgency after being released from an earlier capture?
I would call James Foley a principled journalist who was willing to risk his life to provide accurate and factual reports.

The world would be a better place with more journalists that shared his principles and professionalism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvWSi_ZMlB0

Regards,
beyond all mountains steep,
above all shadows rides the Sun
and Stars for ever dwell:
I will not say the Day is done,
nor bid the Stars farewell.
Old 18 August 2015, 21:34
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
I would call James Foley a principled journalist who was willing to risk his life to provide accurate and factual reports.

The world would be a better place with more journalists that shared his principles and professionalism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvWSi_ZMlB0

Regards,
Interesting how your writing voice changed from what it usually is in this post.
Back to the topic while I mull that over.
Old 18 August 2015, 22:26
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoFiveMike View Post
pustulent cesspools of villainy. S/F....Ken M
Bill Buckley applauds you from his grave.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 18 August 2015, 23:16
RIP SOTB, Cass, Hognose

Quote:
Originally Posted by SATCOM View Post
Can we then say that thought applies to ALL groupings of humans? Like how a certain group in Detroit commits the majority of crimes and gun murders? We condemn their "behavior", not their groups/races/sub-races/panethnicities/species, right? Psychological and behavioral differences between the major human segments are many. Ethnicity and supposed "racial" groups are largely cultural and historical constructs.
Short answer "yes", more detailed answer "it depends". The ones that are a statistically higher potential threat than the rest, definitely. Not just in Detroit either.

Stereotypes are based on observable reality. The last time I saw a bunch of Chinese going on a rampage it was in China. They were probably pissed off about some aspect of life under a totalitarian state, so A) not my problem and B) I sympathize. Different group, different story. As you say.

I try to treat people as individuals but if they look like they belong to a group (especially if they are going out of their way to have that appearance) that is involved in a disproportionately high percentage of problems, they pretty much have my attention initially. It's a graded curve from there on out, either up or down according to them and them alone. And I feel not even an ounce of guilt or shame about that.

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy with old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

- Shakespeare, Richard III.

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did."

-T.E. Lawrence, "Seven Pillars of Wisdom".
Old 19 August 2015, 09:16
Been There Done That

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobofthedesert View Post
I try to treat people as individuals but if they look like they belong to a group (especially if they are going out of their way to have that appearance) that is involved in a disproportionately high percentage of problems, they pretty much have my attention initially. It's a graded curve from there on out, either up or down according to them and them alone. And I feel not even an ounce of guilt or shame about that.
That's how my mind works, and filled with common sense. So profiling based on a particular group's typical actions (demographic probabilities) is a good thing? Why are we told by Libs that this is wrong?
Old 19 August 2015, 09:35
Administrator

How about we get back on topic and not turn this into a discussion around liberals?
Old 19 August 2015, 12:42
Confirmed User

Isis just beheaded some director of antiquities because he refused to tell them where the good stuff was hidden. He was 81. Rip.

Our new posting rules