Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 1 September 2015, 05:18
Authorized Personnel

Hmmmm, us making fun of countries with an immigration problem and governments unwilling to do anything about it.

Kettle, this is pot, over.
Old 1 September 2015, 08:02
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
Hmmmm, us making fun of countries with an immigration problem and governments unwilling to do anything about it.

And instead of taking Europe's struggles as an object lesson, we insist it won't happen here...
Old 1 September 2015, 08:07
I've got a gun too, mf'er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post

Pot, this is Kettle ... last transmission garbled ... say again, all after Hmmm.
- Bootsy Collins
"If you don't like freedom, for heaven's sake, pack your bags and leave"
- Rotterdam Mayor Ahmed Aboutaleb
"I appeal to all our citizens, no matter from what land their forefathers came, to keep this ever in mind, and to shun with scorn and contempt the sinister intriguers and mischief-makers who would seek to divide them along lines of creed, or birthplace or of national origin."
- Teddy Roosevelt
Old 1 September 2015, 08:51
Authorized Personnel

Yeah, I know, I'm coming in broken and stupid.
Old 1 September 2015, 09:12
I've got a gun too, mf'er

Doesn't matter how clear that message is, some people will never receive it.
- Bootsy Collins
"If you don't like freedom, for heaven's sake, pack your bags and leave"
- Rotterdam Mayor Ahmed Aboutaleb
"I appeal to all our citizens, no matter from what land their forefathers came, to keep this ever in mind, and to shun with scorn and contempt the sinister intriguers and mischief-makers who would seek to divide them along lines of creed, or birthplace or of national origin."
- Teddy Roosevelt
Old 1 September 2015, 10:12
In Vino Veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrass View Post
You should, we are your pack. And we are racing with you towards the cliff. While we seem to lead at the moment, dont underestimate the illegal mass immigration at your own unprotected borders. And a Camp of the Saints like outcome is far from guaranteed over here, as more and more Europeans turn to the Nazis.
LOL, I like how the Euros think if they don't like someone they are "Nazis" This isn't the same thing as Germany in the 1930's. They allow people to immigrate but not assimilate, that's the issue. Our illegal immigration is for completely different reasons, push vs pull factors. Not to mention our illegal immigrants are Catholic. I'll take them any day over the mussies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouMP View Post
It's happening all over the place here. All the former US Army Housing areas in Heidelberg (and several other places that we gave back the Germans) has been turned into refugee housing and within weeks its being trashed and local German Police are having tons of issues with them.
That's to bad, Heidelberg is a beautiful city. LOL, but with US policy we'll probably have to pay the Germans to fix it up again
Old 1 September 2015, 10:47
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baildog View Post
Doesn't matter how clear that message is, some people will never receive it.
+1.
Old 1 September 2015, 11:25
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Mess View Post
LOL, I like how the Euros think if they don't like someone they are "Nazis" This isn't the same thing as Germany in the 1930's. They allow people to immigrate but not assimilate, that's the issue. Our illegal immigration is for completely different reasons, push vs pull factors. Not to mention our illegal immigrants are Catholic. I'll take them any day over the mussies.

That's to bad, Heidelberg is a beautiful city. LOL, but with US policy we'll probably have to pay the Germans to fix it up again
Actually our largest group of illegal immigrants are either atheistic communists, or closet Buddhists.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 1 September 2015, 11:27
Confirmed User

Quote:
LOL, I like how the Euros think if they don't like someone they
are "Nazis"
We donīt. And the problems isnīt about not liking someone either. Its about not wanting to see ones country go down the drain and geting called racist/islamophobe/nazi when you dare to say something about it. You should know this, itīs like in your own country, only without the Nazi-part.

Quote:
This isn't the same thing as Germany in the 1930's.
Of cource it isnīt. But Nazis are gaining ground regardless.

Quote:
They allow people to immigrate but not assimilate, that's the issue.
It was never about assimilation, but about integration. Italien, spanish and greek people had little problems with that, and neither did immigrants from other parts of Europe, SE Asia and Lt America. But you know all that.

Quote:
Our illegal immigration is for completely different reasons, push vs pull factors.
Is it? So your immigrants dont come from third world shitholes in search of a better life?

Quote:
Not to mention our illegal immigrants are Catholic. I'll take them any day over the mussies.
And rightfully so. But the more of them you take, the more your place becomes like the ones where they came from. I hope you find enough solace in the fact, that you will then live in New Salvador instead of New Baghdad.

Quote:
with US policy we'll probably have to pay the Germans to fix it up again
Nope, we donīt need you for that, we print our own fiat money...
Old 1 September 2015, 11:32
Minus one, but more symmetrical....

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrass
I hope you find enough solace in the fact, that you will then live in New Salvador instead of New Baghdad....
Congratulations, you just showed you have no clue as to what you are commenting about -- oh wait, that's not new....
Old 1 September 2015, 11:37
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOTB View Post
Congratulations, you just showed you have no clue as to what you are commenting about -- oh wait, that's not new....
Show me where i erred so i can learn something.
Old 1 September 2015, 11:58
BTDT

...they should build a wall
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 1 September 2015, 12:11
Confirmed User

Quote:
It still is to a point. The old/former housing areas are an absolute wreck and the German Cops are having huge issues with the influx of shit-heads breaking the law.

Its starting to get that way here in Stuttgart as well (to a point). You can see the influx of immigrants every time you are downtown as they don't give two craps about the place and toss crap/piss everywhere and act like jackasses.

Very, very sad to see from my point of view of being over here back during the Cold War and not seeing any of this crap happen.
Old 1 September 2015, 13:07
In Vino Veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizzouMP View Post

Its starting to get that way here in Stuttgart as well (to a point). You can see the influx of immigrants every time you are downtown as they don't give two craps about the place and toss crap/piss everywhere and act like jackasses.

Very, very sad to see from my point of view of being over here back during the Cold War and not seeing any of this crap happen.
I just left there two weeks ago after living there for two years. WTF are you talking about? I'm more concerned with the Arabs screaming up and down the strasse in their $100k cars.
Old 1 September 2015, 14:43
Confirmed User

Quote:
I just left there two weeks ago after living there for two years. WTF are you talking about? I'm more concerned with the Arabs screaming up and down the strasse in their $100k cars.
I've been here 1.5 years now and (maybe its me and a couple of guys that I work with) but we think its going to hell as well with the influx of immigrants. Downtown looks like a dump with trash everywhere and Arabs begging for money.
Old 1 September 2015, 15:27
Administrator

LOL. Europe is reaping what they sowed and I don't care.
Old 2 September 2015, 01:24
Confirmed Abuser

Europe is fucked. The whole EU is a farce. When the shit hits the fan (War, Financial Meltdown, Immigrant Crisis, Etc) every country ensures their own country is secured, and I am sure we will see more of this going on.

The free borders and same currency sounds good to the holiday goers, but I can imagine that was the greatest gift ever to the Mafia.

Germany is the root of the Immigrant crisis. They are the magnet which lets all the other countries just let them pass through. Problem passed, problem solved. Nazi guilt is now ingrained in current generations, and they are going to pay a HUGE long term price for this insanity.

If the world was not such a bunch of pussies to clean out ISIS and Syria, this all might not be happening.
Old 2 September 2015, 09:55
Confirmed User

NPR won't shut up about this. EVery morning and afternoon, blah blah immigrant crisis.

Iceland committed to take in 50 Syrians. Some woman thought that was insufficient, her brother offered to house 5 in his big house, and she said she'd pay for food. They got their heads together and put up a Facebook page, and apparently a ton of people signed on, and they want to increase it to 5-10k. In a country of 350k.

I admire the sentiment, but can't help but remember how much I loved Iceland, and how much it would suck if it were over-run with a bunch of non-assimilating immigrants.
Old 2 September 2015, 10:00
Minus one, but more symmetrical....

If they take in the immigrants, they should take in children only, to be adopted. In this sense, perhaps -- maybe -- there is a chance for assimilation into that country's society.

Adults should be given a Big Mac and told to go back and fix their country....
Old 2 September 2015, 10:24
In Vino Veritas

Looks like Hungary isn't going to play these immigrant games

I'll just leave this up from a German friend. For those of you that don't sprechen, it says free speech/freedom of speech.
Attached Images
File Type: png 11904673_684608281639086_1460277614726448985_n.png (502.4 KB, 190 views)

Our new posting rules