Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 2 September 2015, 11:52
Confirmed Abuser

A German friend tells me they all want to come to what is now called GERMONEY.
Old 2 September 2015, 12:49
Been There Done That

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKK View Post
GERMONEY.
Certainly---they have cash. So much they gave/lent the Greeks 56 Billion Euros of it......LOL. Now they can spend the rest on the new visitors.
Old 3 September 2015, 10:02
Confirmed User

Fucking npr this morning, interviewing refugees and the photog who took the pic of the dead kid. Refugees: I should have stayed in Syria, at least there I die once in a bomb blast, here I die a thousand deaths from daily humiliation.

Wait, what? Entitled mf'er, as if the world owes them. Tell me, why aren't you all heading to other ME countries? Or, right, they don't give out free shit, and they'd treat you like shit.
Old 3 September 2015, 10:17
Administrator

Why is NPR a subj of discussion?

Who cares who they interview or what they support?
Old 3 September 2015, 10:59
Confirmed User

I'm talking about refugees in the refugee thread, and why they aren't going to other ME countries. I haven't heard a news source talk about that yet. Should I not mention a source?
Old 3 September 2015, 11:02
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbullet View Post
Why is NPR a subj of discussion?
Because theyre part of the spiel. Predictable, its even worse over here. Last time i saw western media shamelessly using video of a dead kid was during the al Durrah incident. We are getting bombarded 24/7 with "poor them" propaganda. I guess its some kind of vaseline substitute for the gullible masses who know hey are about to get creamed...
Old 3 September 2015, 11:39
Broke D***

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison View Post
I'm talking about refugees in the refugee thread, and why they aren't going to other ME countries. I haven't heard a news source talk about that yet. Should I not mention a source?
I got you. Here's an article. Supposedly, they took their chances after being denied asylum in Canada.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/m...ach-in-turkey/

Last edited by bravodelta; 3 September 2015 at 11:47.
Old 3 September 2015, 14:07
Confirmed User

Right, Canada. Why not Qatar, the uae, SA, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon? Make their 'brothers' provide support, for once.

Just like no one else in the region wants to take the Palestinians in, but has no problem using them as political anti Israel leverage. Stupid double standard.

Found one: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34132308

Exactly.
Old 3 September 2015, 14:13
Confirmed User

Rhetorical question I know.

Every piece of third world filth wants to come to the West because it's the nicest place around, and the Western idiots have a suicidal obsession with committing cultural seppuku. Importing so many immigrants that they're turning the West into the same shitholes they "fled" from.

I have literally heard from the Western cucks that "what's the big deal? Even if [insert western country of choice] DOES get overrun, it's not like culture will go away! We'll have a NEW culture!".

If that doesn't sum up the absolute naive dumbassness of Western civilization due to the "white guilt" complex, I don't know what else does.
Old 3 September 2015, 14:42
Broke D***

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison View Post
Right, Canada. Why not Qatar, the uae, SA, Jordan, Egypt, Lebanon? Make their 'brothers' provide support, for once.

Just like no one else in the region wants to take the Palestinians in, but has no problem using them as political anti Israel leverage. Stupid double standard.

Found one: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-34132308

Exactly.
Turkey has been, but they're running low on resources. Also, this particular family were Kurds. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think they have too many "brothers" in the region.
Old 3 September 2015, 15:40
Confirmed Abuser

They don't go to Saudi, UAE, etc, because those countries don't give a rat's ass about their sob story. They believe in borders, and laws, and are willing to enforce them strictly.

Reading these migrant stories makes me sick that western idiots actually support taking them in forever.

If they are so outraged at their plight, they should grab their collective sack, and put an EU smack down on Syria and ISIS.

1. Take in all Syrians on a temp basis

2. Deport all others

3. Wipe out Assad and ISIS, and set up a peacekeeping Operation.

4. Relocate all Syrians back home.

Oh I forgot all European Politicians have less balls than Barney Frank.
Old 3 September 2015, 15:42
Confirmed User

Quote:
They don't go to Saudi, UAE, etc, because those countries don't give a rat's ass about their sob story. They believe in borders, and laws, and are willing to enforce them strictly.

Reading these migrant stories makes me sick that western idiots actually support taking them in forever.

If they are so outraged at their plight, they should grab their collective sack, and put an EU smack down on Syria and ISIS.

2. Deport all others

Exactly.
Old 3 September 2015, 16:10
Confirmed Abuser

Friend living in Germany tells me that they are putting them all in abandoned/former US Bases. So the Germans who wanted the Americans out have new neighbors :)
Old 3 September 2015, 16:38
Confirmed User

Quote:
Friend living in Germany tells me that they are putting them all in abandoned/former US Bases.
Hah, if only. Berlin gives them hotel vouchers...
http://www.berliner-zeitung.de/berli...,31386992.html
Old 3 September 2015, 18:05
Overseas Gunplumber

Maybe the EU can make a deal with Greece. We'll forgive your debt if you allow all these "refugees" to overrun (I mean resettle) in Greece.

I have been to some armorer courses.

Owner- Semper Paratus Arms, LLC
Old 3 September 2015, 20:05
Been There Done That

Quote:

2. Deport all others

Sure, as long as it is the EU doing the Assad and ISIS ass kicking, not the USA. I don't give a rats ass about their immigrant plight. They've brought it upon themselves.
"The nice thing about Twitter, in the old days when I got attacked it would take me years to get even with somebody, now when Im attacked I can do it instantaneously, and it has a lot of power. You see some genius statements on Twitter. You see some statements coming out which are Ernest Hemingway times two." - The Trumpmeister
Old 3 September 2015, 20:39
Life is simple, not easy.

You know where I am going if I am those people? Straight up north to Europe. And I am not leaving my family to their own resources to get there on their own, either. Doesn't make it right.

But we aren't talking about droves of college educated folks either. In their shoes would I do what is best for my family's survival? For my survival? Probably. Get me the hell of out these hell holes.

Of course I would be a Christian.
Old 3 September 2015, 20:44
BTDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraqgunz View Post
Maybe the EU can make a deal with Greece. We'll forgive your debt if you allow all these "refugees" to overrun (I mean resettle) in Greece.
Greeks don't do refugees. Last time I was over there (several years ago) I was informed by my brother's in-laws that the US was to blame for their plight because we kept all those slavs from getting genocided back in the 90's and they all went to Greece and took the jobs away from deserving Greeks. They were incredulous that some Bosnian/Serbian/whatever would show up and work a full day, stealing a job away from some nice Greek boy who would show up at 10:00, take a 2 hour lunch, and head for the taverna at 3:00.

Besides, even if you forgive all their debt, they're still broke.

Pleasing everybody? Impossible. Pissing everybody off? Piece of cake.
Old 3 September 2015, 22:19
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNickT View Post
Besides, even if you forgive all their debt, they're still broke.
Which means you were never going to get paid back anyway, at least not in money or its equivalent. Refugees for debt is at least valuable barter.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 4 September 2015, 04:16
Confirmed User

Well that was quick. The first of the puppets bows to the "pressure" of the dead boy. Id call him a spineless POS if i believed in chain of pure coincidences, wich i dont.
http://news.yahoo.com/cameron-consid...QDBHNlYwNzYw--

Our new posting rules