Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 18 January 2016, 17:01
Not quite right...

Thread for things that make you say WTF, Over...

Sweden, a state that's lost it's mind...

How in the hell can any country, particularly one who's been literally overrun by refugees and migrants in the last few years, turning Oslo into the rape capital of Europe, even BEGIN to think that this is a good idea?

Quote:
Sweden: State-funded Muslim “Sniper” Training

January 15, 2016 BY TNO STAFF

The Swedish state is funding a “sniper” training course for recently-arrived Third World “refugees” as part of their “integration program”—despite the ever-growing refugee-terrorist attacks across Europe.

The almost unbelievable plunge into insanity—started two years ago already—was reported—in a positive pro-refugee light—by the Allehanda newspaper in Sweden, under the title “Fired up for Sniping,” (Laddade för prickskytte, literally “Charged up for Sniping”) and shows a large number of Third Worlders being taught how to target shoot with “sniper” target rifles on a formal shooting ground in Sollefteå, central Sweden.

The Allehanda informs its readers that the “sniping course” began on a “small scale in the Fall,” but then for reasons which are obvious, but which the Swedish newspaper ignores, “interest exploded” among the nonwhite invaders to take the course.

When the Allehanda visited the shooting range, “more than 50 immigrant youths were on the course,” honing their shooting skills.

Even more incredibly, the sniping course is being paid for by Sweden’s state-funded Migration Agency as an “integration” program into Swedish society.

“Young people from all over the world—Syria, Afghanistan, Africa, [and] South America” are taking sniping lessons, the Allehanda said, and some of them are “interested and very talented,” the paper quoted course supervisor Birgit Höglin as saying.

The program is offered as part of the language course at the local upper secondary school, Höglin said, saying that the benefits of the program are “much more” than just teaching the invaders how to use sniping rifles.

“Here they talk Swedish in other social contexts, meet new people, and hang out. It is especially good for their vocabulary,” Höglin said.

It seems of no concern to these liberals that every single terrorist attack on Europe in 2015 was carried out by “refugees.”

State-funded sniper training for “young immigrants” seems so out of place that such an undertaking is firmly in the realm of the insane, and would, if not actually happening, be the subject of some bizarre joke.

Unfortunately, it is not.
Old 18 January 2016, 17:04
Authorized Personnel

What could possibly go wrong.
Old 18 January 2016, 17:18
Been There Done That

They moved Oslo to Sweden?
Old 18 January 2016, 17:20
Confirmed User

What self-respecting instructors would ACTUALLY still be teaching those classes?
Old 18 January 2016, 17:33
Not quite right...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavin View Post
They moved Oslo to Sweden?
Guess I'm a geographically-challenged slacker
Old 18 January 2016, 17:37
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
What self-respecting instructors would ACTUALLY still be teaching those classes?
How much are they paying? What is the vacation rotation? 1099 or Employee? Have a POC?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 18 January 2016, 17:41
Authorized Personnel

Maybe we should post something up in the international jobs forum.

I'm with B 2/75 on this one, WTF? Somebody actually thought this was a good idea or it wouldn't be happening. That'd be like us cleaning out the Mosques in Dearborn and sending them all to a free sniper course at USTC or one of the other civ providers.

Hell, while we're at it lets get em some good explosives training too.
Old 18 January 2016, 17:45
Drawing my cutlass

A couple of sources have indicated that this may be a target practice course and not a sniper course; it also may be a case of translation failure. Here's one of the sources:

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9002728

I refuse to participate.

The Oatmeal
Quote:
...it could be raining pu$$y and troops will complain and blame the leadership for not providing an equal ration of a$$holes

Billy L-Bach
Old 18 January 2016, 17:52
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaclerk View Post
A couple of sources have indicated that this may be a target practice course and not a sniper course; it also may be a case of translation failure. Here's one of the sources:

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9002728
Yeah I am certain this is not a "sniper" course, however it takes a special type of stupid to believe this is in any way a good idea.
Old 18 January 2016, 17:53
Make a desert and call it peace.

It's 22 small bore.

I'm all for it, train up the durkas on the basics, biometric them so they can never come back and send them back to durkaland. S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith
Old 18 January 2016, 17:54
Minus one, but more symmetrical....

^^^^Agreed, even from the original article it appears as if this is simple marksmanship training -- which while I think it is silly to teach the very people whom represent the treat how to shoot, it is a far cray from "sniping" -- but marksmanship training looks sooooooooo much less sexy and emotion-generating than "sniping"....
Old 18 January 2016, 17:56
Authorized Personnel

Two dipshits with basically no training shut DC down for like a month.
Old 18 January 2016, 17:58
Confirmed User

The problem becomes when you do this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoFiveMike View Post
train up the durkas on the basics

But fail to do this:
Quote:
biometric them so they can never come back and send them back to durkaland

The politicians in those countries have demonstrated that they will do everything they can to keep those dregs of humanity in those countries. FFS, the Swedish "welfare" (or whatever she was) minister even fucking CRIED on worldwide TV when they had to turn them away.
Old 18 January 2016, 18:05
Not quite right...

Look, I'm alive today because Hadji can't shoot.

Training them is WRONG.
Old 18 January 2016, 18:09
Make a desert and call it peace.

I wouldn't argue that, kinda depends on the larger program. Like I said, durkas to durkaland to spread hate and discontent is a good idea. Best to mark them some way so they can't renege or blend in.

That just triggered millions of SJW's. S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith
Old 18 January 2016, 18:17
Calix Meus Inebrians

Even if it's simple marksmanship at a Boy Scout level, they should be doing it in the Middle East where they can be rapidly sent back to apply their learned knowledge in their home countries.

Doing it in Europe, then putting them back into the crowd is asking for trouble. I'm sure plenty of us use .22 ammo for fundamental drills and refresher training. Definitely skills these guys don't need.
Old 18 January 2016, 18:21
True Origin Not Known

Of course

if the shooting skills are not up to snuff they can be cross-trained as sexual assault counselors. As someone else observed, what could possibly go wrong?

Are you fucking serious? That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard all week...and I'm at a senior staff planning conference, so, the bar has been set pretty high. You should be proud. - Gavin
Old 18 January 2016, 18:23
Drawing my cutlass

Be interesting to find out if this is only being funded by the Swedes.

I refuse to participate.

The Oatmeal
Quote:
...it could be raining pu$$y and troops will complain and blame the leadership for not providing an equal ration of a$$holes

Billy L-Bach
Old 18 January 2016, 18:38
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
What could possibly go wrong.
Actually G, I was reading about this earlier today and they say this "training" is going very well. Their government actually released some video showing how successful this integration program really is. I have to admit, I was suspicious as well, but they seem to be really doing well.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=terrorist+shooting+gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
Hell, while we're at it lets get em some good explosives training too.
It's funny you mention that - they did. They even encouraged the students to take the training materials home to practice. This training program also seems to be an amazing success

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSaVeuZbRrc
Old 18 January 2016, 21:48
In Vino Veritas

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoFiveMike View Post
It's 22 small bore.

I'm all for it, train up the durkas on the basics, biometric them so they can never come back and send them back to durkaland. S/F....Ken M
Bingo Let them kill as many of each other as they can.

Our new posting rules