Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 24 January 2016, 09:36
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Strap yourself in, folks. It's another wild ride from the pages of Tumblr.

This actually made me say "what. the. fuck" out loud:

Please stop being so judgmental. Be true to yourself, celebrate diversity.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 26 January 2016, 13:58
Clorox bearer for SOTB

I think they should offer a suicide bomber training school, and allow all participants to practice once...

...and that chick that likes cats just got her pussys confused. Not a big deal unless she discovers donkey dongs.

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 27 January 2016, 04:00
Confirmed User

WTF, I guess I will never understand why people cater to fucks like this.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/26/eu...ani/index.html

Winston Churchill
Old 27 January 2016, 08:06
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jong View Post
WTF, I guess I will never understand why people cater to fucks like this.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/26/eu...ani/index.html
cultural masochism

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 27 January 2016, 09:53
Confirmed User

I will respect your culture and values while you outwardly show disdain for mine - stupid.
Old 23 February 2016, 12:13
Authorized Personnel

What the Fuck Thailand

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/21/asia/thailand-angel-dolls/index.html

"child angel dolls"

I know America went fucktarded over Cabbage Patch kids (they were invented in my home town in Georgia. Xavier Roberts used to sell stuffed pantyhose dolls for $5 at Unicoi State Park before Coleco bought them and turned him into a trillionaire), but this is just fucking weird...
Old 23 February 2016, 14:18
Darwin Award Presenter

Sounds like this kind of idea originated from the same think tank as the Italian 20 something female who decided to travel the ME to Israel to show us all just how wrong we are to condemn Islam.

Well it was all going just swimmingly.....

Until she was discovered raped and murdered in a bush in Turkey.

sheesh.
Old 26 February 2016, 16:48
Sound off for equipment check!

Quote:
Former Attorney General Eric Holder not only used an email alias to conduct formal agency business, but appropriated the birth name of one of his idols, NBA legend Kareem Abdul Jabbar, according to the Department of Justice.
WTF, Over?

Like projectile diarrhea, the shit from this administration just keeps on coming...
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests. ~Patrick Henry

"Sēlre bi ghwm t hē his frēond wrece, onne hē fela murne." ~Bēowulf, bearn Ecgēowes
Old 26 February 2016, 16:59
Been There Done That

Loretta Lynch also has an alias email.

WTF, Over?
Old 26 February 2016, 17:09
Confirmed User

It's so they can conduct 'business' outside the purview of FOIA requests (and other oversight programs) probably/certainly.

Things they don't want people to see gets done in secret. I can't find any other reason other than that. It's not for the "send me your amazon xmas wishlist, sweetheart" that their political lap-dogs say it's for. It's for doing the dirty shit that they don't want anyone to see. Period.

It's really not a "WTF, over?" moment for me. It's a "oh ok, so they just now found out about it officially" event.
Old 26 February 2016, 17:29

The old adage regarding secrecy is that the easiest way to keep information secret is to never classify it in the first place. Applying a classification label requires other people to know about it and gives people something to search for. Hiding things in plain sight and calling them something innocuous has always been effective. Tanks are called tanks because the British shipped them in boxes describing them as water carriers prior to their surprise first deployment in WW1.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 20 March 2016, 18:19
Been There Done That

Getting complimented by an inmate pending trial for double murder and trafficking in heroin.... for my posture, and always climbing the stairs two at a time.

WTF?
Old 31 March 2016, 22:04
Confirmed User

If this doesn't make you say WTF or do an epic facepalm........

Baltimore Pays People to Not Kill Anyone

Yeah, you read that right.......It's some of the dumbest shit I've heard that probably came from the mind of a politician in a cancelled season of "The Wire".

Quote:
Were living in extreme times that call for extreme measures, one council member said. Some wanted canine patrols. Others wanted surveillance cameras overlooking drug hot spots. But the city also did something substantially more extreme and radical than any of those measures.

Quote:
The city gave the green light to a law-trained community activist who brought years of experience working with the chronically violent. His name was Devone Boggan. He wears fedoras, was once busted for selling drugs, and speaks of urban violence with such passion he shouts. And he had an idea so unusual and so promising that officials today travel from across the country to learn the model. Its simple, he said. Pay people not to kill.
Quote:
the office went about the task of identifying the men most likely to kill or get killed. The office plumbed police data, worked neighborhood sources, and bore in mind the contagious nature of violence to finally arrive at a list of 50 names.

[snip]

The pitch: leave behind violence, develop life skills, get treatment for anger management and get paid. Participants are eligible to make anywhere from $300 to $1,000 per month, depending on how far they progress on what Boggan calls their life map. And if by the time the 18 months are up, and Boggan think they still need more support, they stay in the program for as long as it takes.
SHEEEEEEIIIIIIITTTTTTTT
Old 31 March 2016, 23:11
Been There Done That

Check Out This OG

Figured this was best place to post this, I couldn't find a 'Idiot Gangster' topic in the Humor thread.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12919803_1040740899325998_1176127955805649364_n.jpg (16.5 KB, 347 views)
Old 31 March 2016, 23:20
Minus one, but more symmetrical....

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGH0922
Figured this was best place to post this....
The magazine for his revolver is backwards!!!!
Old 9 April 2016, 20:35
Confirmed User

If western civilization is to survive at all........this is the kind of cuck shit that needs to end. I cannot even fathom the levels of neutered cuckery that it takes to make a rational human being to say these things. Proof that Liberalism is a mental disorder.

And this 'man' is a fucking POLITICIAN.

"But DirtyDog, there's no way that's real, surely it's an exaggeration on some other story!". Behold: Male Norwegian politician raped by asylum seeker says he feels GUILTY that his attacker will now be deported because the man might suffer back in Somalia

In case you missed it ---- he sucked dick for 5 hours and felt GUILTY for having the rapist deported. That level of cuckery simply boggles my mind.

On that note, I'm out. Going to grab a few drinks and enjoy West Civ while it still exists........
Old 9 April 2016, 23:26
Authorized Personnel

If he's more upset about the jackass being deported than having to blow some dude, then I'd say he's on a road to some personal discovery about himself...

Idiot.

Last edited by Medic4070; 9 April 2016 at 23:37.
Old 10 April 2016, 00:57

I think he made up the story of stabbing the guy just to provide a cover for the bloodstains left when he got his clitoris cut off.

Old 13 April 2016, 14:19
Confirmed User

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...s-how-to-live/

Save the cow, poor thing! I think the Zombie Apocalypse has started already.

Winston Churchill
Old 13 April 2016, 15:36
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
In case you missed it ---- he sucked dick for 5 hours and felt GUILTY for having the rapist deported. That level of cuckery simply boggles my mind.
wasn't that a scene in the movie The Hateful Eight?

Our new posting rules