Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 24 August 2016, 17:52
Awaiting the Terrologist?

Maybe it is the lack of coffee in my system this morning but this entire thread has me PMSL! Seriously, between the actual articles and All Y'alls responses...I am a wreck. Thank you for starting my rainy winters day off with a good belly laugh folks!

Cheers,

On the 11th Hour of the 11th Day of the 11th Month, we will remember them.

Lest We Forget.
Old 24 August 2016, 18:03
The atomic zit

Between the cat fetish, the 5hr BJ, and bag straw thing...

This thread and the posts are in all in for "WTF, over'...

Headed to the cooler to wash that shit out of my brain.

WTF out
Old 24 August 2016, 20:16
Reverse Apache Master

It's a Facebook link, but it's the best video on the subject.

University of Texas students protest campus carry laws with "Cocks Not Glocks" themed protest where everybody walks around with dildos.

The chick in the video seems pretty infatuated with that monster dong she brought to the party and their shirts are probably the best part...

Instead of "Come and Take It", the cannon has been replaced with a dildo and the caption has been rearranged to "Take it and Come."

To:

Kudos for the humor and creativity, but damn, I'm sure their parents are proud...

Actually, I'm sure their parents ARE proud. W...T...F???

Giving the enemy a boner is half the battle. --Jungle Recon
Old 25 August 2016, 03:15
Callsign: Turkey Bacon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitebean54 View Post
Heard their coast guard surrendered to two chicks with a water ballon launcher.
TWO chicks!- ONE twin barrel balloon launcher!? That's at least two boobs being "overthrown"

(where the fook did I put my Beerfest dvd?)
Old 25 August 2016, 06:41
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitebean54 View Post
Heard their coast guard surrendered to two chicks with a water ballon launcher.
I thought it was two girls with one cup?

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 25 August 2016, 10:30
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS11 View Post
Kudos for the humor and creativity, but damn, I'm sure their parents are proud...

Actually, I'm sure their parents ARE proud. W...T...F???
Something tells me they're either proud..........or completely unaware of their little miss idiot's activities.

Either way, I'm sure they'd be completely okay with paying this kind of money while their child goes around swinging a 10 pound plastic dick in her hands.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Tuition.jpg (23.4 KB, 348 views)
Old 27 August 2016, 17:50
Confirmed User

Red Cross Doesn't Allow Public Prayer at Shelter

I never knew much about the Red Cross, but seeing the name you might assume it's somewhat religious based, since it's red crecent in the ME. This article states several people were told not to pray openly on their cots at the shelter, or read bibles. Wonder if red crescent says the same about korans and prayer rugs in those refugee camps?

WTDamn?

http://http://www.foxnews.com/opinio...d-victims.html
Old 27 August 2016, 18:00
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVmedic View Post
I never knew much about the Red Cross, but seeing the name you might assume it's somewhat religious based, since it's red crecent in the ME. This article states several people were told not to pray openly on their cots at the shelter, or read bibles. Wonder if red crescent says the same about korans and prayer rugs in those refugee camps?

WTDamn?

http://http://www.foxnews.com/opinio...d-victims.html
They're a secular humanitarian organization founded in Switzerland.

They stated that prayer is fine, but because there are so many poeple of so many faiths they don't allow it in the public areas and he'd have been free to pray with anyone in a private room.

If some Muslim dude had walked in there and lalalalalallala allahed all over the place with Muslims disaffected by the flood Fox news would be outraged about that happening in full view of non Muslims I'm betting.

Last edited by KidA; 27 August 2016 at 18:05.
Old 2 September 2016, 02:51
Confirmed User

This is what apathy and tolerance get you, gentlemen. This is 60 years of cultural marxism and degradation from the globalists and leftists. Chisel this article on America's tombstone...........What in the ACTUAL Fuck...........Jesus H Christ, we need the SMOD now more than ever. From TIME magazine:

My Brotherís Pregnancy and the Making of a New American Family
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (1.08 MB, 212 views)
Old 2 September 2016, 08:21
Authorized Personnel

^^^

That is going to be one fucked up kid...
Old 2 September 2016, 08:29
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0699 View Post
^^^

Yep.
Old 2 September 2016, 12:30
Legbreaker Extraordinaire

Now we know why Stewie is a psychopath... https://youtu.be/wiOZcKEwPes
Old 2 September 2016, 13:00
Cyber Terrorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET1/ss nuke View Post
I thought it was two girls with one cup?
I really wish I didn't get that reference.

Rudyard Kipling

I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one.
Old 2 September 2016, 13:39
Red Headed Stepchild

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
This is what apathy and tolerance get you, gentlemen. This is 60 years of cultural marxism and degradation from the globalists and leftists. Chisel this article on America's tombstone...........What in the ACTUAL Fuck...........Jesus H Christ, we need the SMOD now more than ever. From TIME magazine:

You have got to be fucking kidding me.
Old 2 September 2016, 13:58
Problem Solver

Quote:

The end is nigh...

"Oderint, dum metuant" ("Let them hate, so long as they fear") - Caligula

"Those that know don't talk and those that talk don't know."
Old 2 September 2016, 14:00
Been There Done That

^Don't be such a cisgendered privileged intolerant bigot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 2 September 2016, 14:02
Confirmed User

Quote:

the money quote from the article
Quote:
The transition was messy. Our parents were supportive but distracted. They were in a protracted divorce after my father had, at 50, come out as gay. Katje and I dated women, and I would kid Evan that being gay wasnít rebellious enough in our family; he had to do us one better and change gender. Looking back, I regret these jokes. They were a crass way to cover the pain of knowing that the childhood we all sharedĖthe one in which we were three round-faced, pigtailed girls in matching dressesĖhad been a charade for my brother.
Old 2 September 2016, 14:03
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0699 View Post
^^^

Ya think?

The problem is we have become so tolerant, so politically correct, no one has a spine anymore to say, "This is wrong and messed up and we will not accept. Go piss up a rope". And if one does say that? Their livelihood, job, reputation, etc. ends up getting destroyed.

"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
Old 2 September 2016, 15:23

Quote:

First off I just threw up. However, and this is a serious question, would the hormones that dude/chick is taking to grow facial hair, not screw up that babies health? Would they not render pregnancy impossible, along with producing breast milk?(again barf)
Old 2 September 2016, 15:24
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo View Post
the money quote from the article
Quote:
The transition was messy. Our parents were supportive but distracted. They were in a protracted divorce after my father had, at 50, come out as gay. Katje and I dated women, and I would kid Evan that being gay wasn’t rebellious enough in our family; he had to do us one better and change gender. Looking back, I regret these jokes. They were a crass way to cover the pain of knowing that the childhood we all shared–the one in which we were three round-faced, pigtailed girls in matching dresses–had been a charade for my brother.
That's the part that stood out to me as well, especially the word I bolded.

There are probably a few people out there who TRULY have some gender-identity issues or whatever, but I view the vast majority of the LGBTQ community as simply being rebellious. Rebellious towards biology, society, the whole universe, etc. Like children throwing a fit because they want attention, but in a much more emotionally-fucked up kind of way. The extreme version of attention-seeking behavior.

"I'm a rebellious non-conformist...just like all these other people in my little group." Sort of ironic.

Right or wrong, that's how I perceive them to be and it's based on their own actions. If that's not the case, then why can't they just be that way without all the in-your-face fanfare and all the other weird shit? They're walking contradictions. They demand that it be accepted (meaning it shouldn't be a big deal), yet THEY make it a big deal.

I mean, for fuck's sake. You want to be a dude who's really a biological female and then use the fact that you're biologically female to have a baby, but have that baby as a man and instead of breast feed, you "chest feed" because breasts are female and you're a man...despite the fact that you had a baby? Knock yourself out. But you don't have to be the subject of an article and show everyone pictures of you feeding your baby. Unless of course you are doing the weirdo version of a kid throwing themselves on the floor at the grocery store and pitching a fit in public so that everyone can see their inner turmoil.

Giving the enemy a boner is half the battle. --Jungle Recon

Our new posting rules