Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Terrorism and Asymmetric Warfare

Old 22 March 2016, 15:58
Conformed User

I was in the Paris to London Eurostar terminal when the news broke. Shit got real pretty quick. Just the day before I had a frank conversation with my Uber driver. He's a black born Frenchman who spent 15 years in NYC. Seemed happy to talk 'shop' about the 'troubles.' The gist was, Paris is going to erupt. He said to enjoy my time there, because I may not be back for a while. Prescient.
Old 22 March 2016, 16:14
Valhalla July 4, 2016 RIP Frogman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA SGT View Post
give a path to citizenship to 11 million illegals ......
And in time we here would have bed sheets walking around with placards reading "Palki Lives Matter".
Old 22 March 2016, 16:30
Confirmed User

My daughter's in Rome. She says they're on high alert (police/military), but it's also Holy Week. She will be going to Mass at St. Peter's Sqaure.

She just texted me "If we don't go, they win". And she's a flaming liberal.
Old 22 March 2016, 16:33
Confirmed User

PK - Glad to hear you and yours are safe.
Old 22 March 2016, 17:02
Conformed User

Thanks. We're making out ok.
Old 22 March 2016, 19:11
Confirmed User

I haven't been to Belgium since 2006. I used to go a couple times a year for work. There was a moderate amount of MEs there then. My associates who live there tell me it's overrun now. Europe is reaping what is has sown.

RIP and prayers to the fallen and injured.
Old 22 March 2016, 19:22
What could possibly go wrong?

I love the standard responses from the liberals.......we all stand in solidarity.......shine colored lights on buildings......tragedy.....won't stand for this......which then morphs into, well not all of Islam is bad.....religion of peace, blah blah blah

You can just cut and paste comments from one attack to another.

On another note, just prior to San Bernardino, UC Merced had a lone attacker who stabbed several before being shot and killed by campus officer. Of course the college was loath to even hint that Islam/Muslims were involved even when the suspect had a jihad manifesto and Isis flag on him. Well guess what......it was terrorism, but it's really OK, cause he was just "self radicalized". Nothing to see here.....move along.
Oh yeah, by the way, we still want your guns cause it's for the safety of the chiiiiiildren.

Our government is unwilling to do what's necessary to protect us or even identify the real enemy, instead focusing on domestic radicals et al

We're on our own people. Fighting our own govt as well as the real enemy.
Old 22 March 2016, 19:34
Confirmed User

I can't wait till WE all assimilate to the NWO, Islam etc., and no longer have to live in fear.
Old 22 March 2016, 19:35
Confirmed User

That article above on Trump says it all. I can't wait to vote for him, I hope some of the Hillary supporters wake up and change their minds because it looks like he'll loose head to head.
Old 22 March 2016, 19:37
Make a desert and call it peace.

No durka-durkas, no durka durka violence. Skip the histrionics, there's no need to genocide them, just keep the durka-durkas in durka-durkaland.

Good fences(borders) make good neighbors. S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what Iím about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldnít do if you still had your weapons."ó L. Neil Smith
Old 22 March 2016, 19:51
Been There Done That

Time for the Neutron Bomb.....
Let's just start all over.
Old 22 March 2016, 20:32
Minus one, but more symmetrical....

No wide-scale destruction of Europe need occur, nor is it even desirable. I side with E5M, all that is required is to;
  1. Stop admitting ME and African muslims into Europe for anything other than visiting, and then -- only those that can be vetted as to their motives, history, and likelihood to try to remain
  2. All ME and African muslims who are not citizens of the country, deported. No whining. No exceptions. If they are not in the above category -- then goodthefuckbye.
  3. I'm against deporting anyone who is a citizen of a country, incarceration is acceptable, but I don't believe in stripping people of their citizenship. So those already under the wire, congrats.
  4. All citizens of the country(ies) in question told to ruck the fuck up and learn the national language and assimilate. No exceptions or tolerance will be made for enclaves of cultures not of that country. No such thing as "no go areas" nor laws that are outside of the laws of the country in question.
That would be a start....
Old 22 March 2016, 20:45
Preparing to defend

This is all just a continuation of something that began in 632. Gonna have to be finished one day.
Old 22 March 2016, 20:50
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdogonroad View Post
This is all just a continuation of something that began in 632. Gonna have to be finished one day.
We (The collective We) don't have the heart or will to re-start it, let alone finish it.
"The nice thing about Twitter, in the old days when I got attacked it would take me years to get even with somebody, now when Iím attacked I can do it instantaneously, and it has a lot of power. You see some genius statements on Twitter. You see some statements coming out which are Ernest Hemingway times two." - The Trumpmeister
Old 22 March 2016, 23:00
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macka View Post
She will be going to Mass at St. Peter's Sqaure.
I sincerely hope all goes well for your little girl without any more tragedy. Under current circumstances, that place seems like a juicy target.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 23 March 2016, 02:30
What could possibly go wrong?

So I just read that Belgium is going to make a hard stand against terrorism now.....they are really really mad.....

So

....they are going to write inspirational messages in chalk on the streets...

You just can't make this shit up. My god, were fucking doomed. This is their and half our countries idea of an appropriate response to their citizens being killed by Islamic terrorists.
If my name was Durka Durka I would invite the rest of my goat fucking buddies over for tea and laugh till we cried over the wests " response" to blowing their body parts onto the ceilings. Then laugh maniacally remembering that these same infidels are still allowing our buddies into their countries so as to show their compassion and understanding of Islam as a religion of peace. Bwahahahahaha. Laughing until they are in tears.
Old 23 March 2016, 03:42
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA SGT View Post
So I just read that Belgium is going to make a hard stand against terrorism now.....they are really really mad.....

So

....they are going to write inspirational messages in chalk on the streets...

You just can't make this shit up. My god, were fucking doomed. This is their and half our countries idea of an appropriate response to their citizens being killed by Islamic terrorists.
Jesus Fucking Christ. "Just cuck my shit up".

The TRULY sad thing is not the above (although it's a goddamn travesty), it's that the govts/media are PROTECTING these fucking animals from the people who know what needs to be done.

If the goat fuckers were exclusively and successfully targeting govt officials I guarantee you the problem would be dealt with completely differently. But since it's the "lowly peasants" being killed --- they could give a shit less.
Old 23 March 2016, 06:27
Been There Done That

This is what I don't understand. The media comes off as this was unexpected, a big surprise. I read a security bulletin in Jane's Defense online just 2 days ago that warned about this very kind of attack in Europe. The Brits paid attention to it and ran drills, have military pre-positioned outside London for rapid response.

John Wayne as J.B. Books in the Shootist
Old 23 March 2016, 07:40
Pirate and Rogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmc_3m View Post
I haven't been to Belgium since 2006. I used to go a couple times a year for work. There was a moderate amount of MEs there then. My associates who live there tell me it's overrun now. Europe is reaping what is has sown.

RIP and prayers to the fallen and injured.
I go to a gym in Fairfax VA. In the last 6 months I'm seeing full length burkhas, guys walking around in groups giving you the stink eye, etc. I see them hover around a guy that is working out on a machine until he finally gets up and leaves and then they camp out on the fucking thing and look at you cross eyed if you want to use it.

Its a fucking invasion......slow, methodical, and deliberate.

Stupid should be a medical diagnosis - Texan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 23 March 2016, 08:56
Make a desert and call it peace.

All these goat fuckers and the rest of the 3rd world hordes are hardcore ethnocentric tribalists. That stuff has been beaten out of Americans, and white people in general by generations of soft living and a traitorous media, academia and other culture shaping mechanisms.

"Peace has made you soft, victory has defeated you." S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what Iím about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldnít do if you still had your weapons."ó L. Neil Smith

Our new posting rules