Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Terrorism and Asymmetric Warfare

Old 26 March 2016, 15:04
Overseas Gunplumber

This could be interesting in light of the fact that Belgian prosecutors are also alleging surveillance was being conducted of scientists from the nuke plant.

Of course they are going to deny any connection because in light of what happened the last thing you want is people panicking about some kind of event at a nearby nuke plant.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...s-attacks.html

I have been to some armorer courses.

Owner- Semper Paratus Arms, LLC
Old 26 March 2016, 16:56
Confirmed User

Stock up on RadAway.
Old 26 March 2016, 19:48
Minus one, but more symmetrical....

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraqgunz
Of course they are going to deny any connection because in light of what happened the last thing you want is people panicking about some kind of event at a nearby nuke plant....
LOL, those enlightened peoples of Europe must be really proud of themselves; from the article: "Following last November's terror attack in Paris, Belgian police recovered surveillance footage of a senior nuclear official in the home of ISIS ringleader Mohamed Bakkali, who was arrested and is currently facing terrorism charges."

No clue if the dead G4 guard is connected, but I'm sure those Wackenhut guys must be loving their Cobras at the Savannah River plant....
Old 26 March 2016, 23:07
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVmedic View Post
The Iraqi interpretors we have here now bitch about how America is "all about the money" and "we had a better life under Saddam", so I used to support bringing over people who worked with us in the past but do not now. Have fun in your totalitarian wasteland, with picutures of your ruler everywhere, and not a pot to piss in.

Mine don't cry about it, even though I can tell they are unhappy. They just can't let the war go. They don't want to work in a factory. They want to hunt bad guys. I tell them to contemporize, man.

My Afghani terp is grateful to be here but gets fucked with every time he leaves his home in NC and his wife wears a Hijab. I'm like "Tell your wife not to wear a Hijab and start acting like white people." and hes like "I'm trying, but she won't not wear it!"

IDK what to tell them anymore. I'm glad they are here but this place isn't really for their kind. Just like if we tried to live there it would be a total disaster, even without terrorists running around,
If 10,000 snakes were coming down that aisle now, and I had a door that I could shut, and in that 10,000, 1,000 meant right, 1,000 rattlesnakes didn't want to bite me, I knew they were good... Should I let all these rattlesnakes come down, or should I just close the door and stay safe?
- Muhammad Ali #MakeAmericaGreatAgain
Old 27 March 2016, 01:03
Confirmed User

Seriously this is how cucked Europe is right now. Some goatfucker wades into a Brussels memorial event in order to cover up the Israeli flag with a Palestinian flag.

In full view of a large crowd of people. And no body does a goddamn thing. Jesus Christ, just slit your own throats and save the hadjis some trouble you cucked out pussies.

Old 27 March 2016, 11:02
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Seriously this is how cucked Europe is right now. Some goatfucker wades into a Brussels memorial event in order to cover up the Israeli flag with a Palestinian flag.

In full view of a large crowd of people. And no body does a goddamn thing. Jesus Christ, just slit your own throats and save the hadjis some trouble you cucked out pussies.

Sad. Then this person should put pics out of what he saw..
Old 27 March 2016, 11:05
Confirmed User

Imagine what the reaction would be if some Chassid waded in and removed the Palestinian flag, or did something silly like step on it or burn it.
Old 27 March 2016, 17:54
Another pool cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by poison View Post
Imagine what the reaction would be if some Chassid waded in and removed the Palestinian flag, or did something silly like step on it or burn it.
And that is the hypocrisy of the whole situation.

The more I see how Islamists react to negative criticism, the more I think that this is a religion of peace, my ass.

Submit...yeah, fuck that.
Old 27 March 2016, 18:35
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8654maine View Post
The more I see how Islamists react to negative criticism, the more I think that this is a religion of peace, my ass.
Exactly. That religion of peace myth was dispelled 1,400 yrs ago.
Old 27 March 2016, 20:10
Confirmed User

I'm proud to be white, christian, straight, and live in the US. After I get hung, I'm still going to heaven. Don't know what to say other than that after reading about the Easter attacks today in Pakistan. God Bless America!! I would like to think if I was another race I would still feel the same way, after all the church I go to in a nice area is about half black, and it seems that we as a nation are doing great.
Old 27 March 2016, 20:13
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakoZeroSix View Post
Mine don't cry about it, even though I can tell they are unhappy. They just can't let the war go. They don't want to work in a factory. They want to hunt bad guys. I tell them to contemporize, man.

My Afghani terp is grateful to be here but gets fucked with every time he leaves his home in NC and his wife wears a Hijab. I'm like "Tell your wife not to wear a Hijab and start acting like white people." and hes like "I'm trying, but she won't not wear it!"

IDK what to tell them anymore. I'm glad they are here but this place isn't really for their kind. Just like if we tried to live there it would be a total disaster, even without terrorists running around,
I've only met one Afghan, and she was intelligent and nice. She even smiled at me in a crowded room. We were in Arabic class together.

I hope that a lot of the terps that came over are doing good, but I know the ones I had contact with are mostly sponges and slime. F' the ME!!
Old 27 March 2016, 21:03
Minus one, but more symmetrical....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8654maine
The more I see how Islamists react to negative criticism, the more I think that this is a religion of peace, my ass....
Exactly. I detest all organized religions (including Christianity), but I hold a special disgust for Islam. Yeah yeah, freedom of religion, thousands of Muslims fought/fight in our armed services, etc. Fuck Islam.

They need to fix their shit, or we need to make them go away....
Old 27 March 2016, 21:51
Genetically Deplorable

^^^I'm with you on the organized religion issue. I've seen somewhat of a sea change in the US, the world, and even many sites like SOCNET and others on how people openly state their disdain for Islam and even call for it to be done away with. Another site I occasionally log on to is going full tard on the "get rid of all Muslims" mantra. When I actually give it deep thought I am torn myself. Yes, many Muslims served in the military but do they get a pass on a religion that clearly is not about peace?
Old 15 May 2016, 05:03
Confirmed User

Since the thread about the Paris attacks was locked, thought I'd post this here in case anyone's interested:

http://takimag.com/article/surrender...#axzz48fg8JmfT

An interesting interview with the vocalist of the band playing at Bataclan. He's saying many of the same things that were said on Socnet after the attack. Unsurprisingly, the mainstream media has refused to report on a lot of the things he says.

Our new posting rules