Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 22 June 2016, 17:41
Been There Done That

50 Generations of 1st Cousin Inbreeding... an Islamic Problem

While the results of religion-driven marriage customs can be unique, the results of religion-driven mate selection can be absolute devastation.

I'd say that most of the BTDT will not only read this while nodding in agreement, they'll be recalling the various Omars and Abdullas that they tried to train on something or other, with less than stellar result...

Quote:
Muslim Biological Fallout From 50 Generations of First Cousin Marriages

April 21, 2016

From a Lockheed employee in Saudi Arabia.

During the pilot transition program with the KV-107 and C-130 with Lockheed, we found that most Saudi pilot trainees had very limited night vision, even on the brightest of moonlit nights.

Their training retention rate was minimal including maintenance personnel. Some had dim memories and had to be constantly reminded of things that were told to them the day before. An American, British or any other western instructor is burned out pretty quick. It actually took Muslim C-130 pilots years before they could fly in the dark safely and then would be reluctant to leave the lights of a city.

Ask any Marine, Air Force or Army guy who’s been trying to train Iraqis, and especially Afghans. Islam is not only a religion; it’s a way of life all the way around. Yet another set of revealing facts about Muslim beliefs and traditions and ways of life. 1400 years of inbreeding.

Nikolai Sennels is a Danish psychologist who has done extensive research into a little-known problem in the Muslim world: the disastrous results of Muslim inbreeding brought about by the marriage of first cousins. This practice, which has been prohibited in the Judeo-Christian tradition since the days of Moses, was sanctioned by Muhammad and has been going on now for 50 generations (1,400 years) in the Muslim world.

This practice of inbreeding will never go away in the Muslim world, since Muhammad is the ultimate example and authority on all matters, including marriage.

The massive inbreeding in Muslim culture may well have done virtually irreversible damage to the Muslim gene pool, including extensive damage to its intelligence, sanity, and health.According to Sennels, close to half of all Muslims in the world are inbred. In Pakistan, the numbers approach 70%. Even in England, more than half of Pakistani immigrants are married to their first cousins, and in Denmark the number of inbred Pakistani immigrants is around 40%.

The numbers are equally devastating in other important Muslim countries: 67% in Saudi Arabia, 64% in Jordan, and Kuwait, 63% in Sudan, 60% in Iraq, and 54% in the United Arab Emirates and Qatar.

According to the BBC, this Pakistani, Muslim-inspired inbreeding is thought to explain the probability that a British Pakistani family is more than 13 times as likely to have children with recessive genetic disorders. While Pakistanis are responsible for three percent of the births in the UK, they account for 33% of children with genetic birth defects.

The risks of what are called autosomal recessive disorders such as cystic fibrosis, spinal muscular atrophy is 18 times higher, and the risk of death due to malformations is 10 times higher. Other negative consequences of inbreeding include a 100 percent increase in the risk of stillbirths and a 50% increase in the possibility that a child will die during labor.

Lowered intellectual capacity is another devastating consequence of Muslim marriage patterns. According to Sennels, research shows that children of consanguineous marriages lose 10-16 points off their IQ and that social abilities develop much slower in inbred babies. The risk of having an IQ lower than 70, the official demarcation for being classified as “retarded,” increases by an astonishing 400 percent among children of cousin marriages. (Similar effects were seen in the Pharaonic dynasties in ancient Egypt and in the British royal family, where inbreeding was the norm for a significant period of time.)

In Denmark, non-Western immigrants are more than 300 percent more likely to fail the intelligence test required for entrance into the Danish army. Sennels says, “The ability to enjoy and produce knowledge and abstract thinking is simply lower in the Islamic world.” He points out that the Arab world translates just 330 books every year, about 20% of what Greece alone does.

In the last 1,200 years of Islam, just 100,000 books have been translated into Arabic, about what Spain does in a single year. Seven out of 10 Turks have never even read a book. Sennels points out the difficulties this creates for Muslims seeking to succeed in the West. “A lower IQ, together with a religion that denounces critical thinking, surely makes it harder for many Muslims to have success in our high-tech knowledge societies.”

Only nine Muslims have ever won the Nobel Prize, and five of those were for the “Peace Prize.” According to Nature magazine, Muslim countries produce just 10 percent of the world average when it comes to scientific research measured by articles per million inhabitants.

In Denmark, Sennels’ native country, Muslim children are grossly over represented among children with special needs. One-third of the budget for Danish schools is consumed by special education, and anywhere from 51% to 70% of retarded children with physical handicaps in Copenhagen have an immigrant background. Learning ability is severely affected as well. Studies indicated that 64% of schoolchildren with Arabic parents are still illiterate after 10 years in the Danish school system. The immigrant dropout rate in Danish high schools is twice that of the native-born.

Mental illness is also a product. The closer the blood relative, the higher the risk of schizophrenic illness. The increased risk of insanity may explain why more than 40% of patients in Denmark’s biggest ward for clinically insane criminals have an immigrant background. The U.S. is not immune. According to Sennels, “One study based on 300,000 Americans shows that the majority of Muslims in the USA have a lower income, are less educated, and have worse jobs than the population as a whole.”

Sennels concludes: There is no doubt that the wide spread tradition of first cousin marriages among Muslims has harmed the gene pool among Muslims. Because Muslims’ religious beliefs prohibit marrying non-Muslims and thus prevents them from adding fresh genetic material to their population, the genetic damage done to their gene pool since their prophet allowed first cousin marriages 1,400 years ago are most likely massive. This has produced overwhelming direct and indirect human and societal consequences.

Bottom line: Islam is not simply a benign and morally equivalent alternative to the Judeo-Christian tradition. As Sennels points out, the first and biggest victims of Islam are Muslims.

Simple Judeo-Christian compassion for Muslims and a common-sense desire to protect Western civilization from the ravages of Islam dictate a vigorous opposition to the spread of this dark and dangerous ideology.

These stark realities must be taken into account when we establish public polices dealing with immigration from Muslim countries and the building of mosques.

Last edited by B 2/75; 22 June 2016 at 17:48.
Old 22 June 2016, 17:45
RIP Cass and SOTB

Disgusting little fucks. No surprise though, actually made sense of some observations I made during OEF.

Thanks for sharing
Old 22 June 2016, 18:01
Confirmed User

Awesome read. I remember hearing a while back that doctors looking to research genetic disorders go to the ME.
Old 22 June 2016, 18:10
Been There Done That

I have been telling people this for years. Most of our citizens can't conceptualize it. You can't swing a dead cat over there without hitting a retard, midget, or an albino.

I dated a Lebanese broad whose parents were first cousins. She was one of 10 kids. 4 stillborn. 2 albinos (one of them retard) One retard/midget. 3 normal. Holy shit. That apartment they had was a shit show I tell you.
If 10,000 snakes were coming down that aisle now, and I had a door that I could shut, and in that 10,000, 1,000 meant right, 1,000 rattlesnakes didn't want to bite me, I knew they were good... Should I let all these rattlesnakes come down, or should I just close the door and stay safe?
- Muhammad Ali #MakeAmericaGreatAgain
Old 22 June 2016, 18:17
FIDO

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakoZeroSix View Post
2 albinos (one of them retard) One retard/midget. 3 normal.
Which one did you date?
Old 22 June 2016, 18:25
Pele's Bucket of Fire?...never heard of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimo View Post
Which one did you date?
http://instantrimshot.com/

They didn't mention Hip dysplasia, another common problem. That and the irresistible urge to gnaw on slippers.
Old 22 June 2016, 18:43
Very Deplorable

The poor night vision in flight thing may be exacerbated by the excessive tobacco shisha smoking... But none the less the narrative is spot on about the chromosomal mishaps with most of those fuckers.
Old 22 June 2016, 18:52
Authorized Personnel

At least the hemophiliac hapsburg jaw having retards in the European royal theater had the good sense to keep inbreeding amongst themselves and let the people fuck outside their community hovels.
Old 22 June 2016, 19:09
Cry havoc

Jesus.. Mako you dated a albino midget retard while you were in the ME...

Fucking SF, should have stayed on the boat bro.

Good read, thanks for posting. Amazing shit.

Two eyes from the east.
Old 22 June 2016, 19:14
Authorized Personnel

Very interesting reading. Of course any of us that have been there and tried to train these idiots never had any doubt they were fucking retards. But now, it is good to have our observations scientifically validated so the next time someone tells me I'm a 'racist' for calling them fucking retards I can tell them to shut their pie hole - it is scientific fact - jack!

For some reason that video of Sharpton saying "we were inventing mathematics while the crackers were still in their caves" now seems even more hilarious
Old 22 June 2016, 19:23
Been There Done That

I find this thread to be very offensive and derogatory. Remember we have trusted forum members like Gsniper and others from West Virginia, Kentucky, and southern Indiana, reading this. Lets be a little more sensitive and show a little more tolerance and diversity please.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 22 June 2016, 19:24
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
I find this thread to be very offensive and derogatory. Remember we have trusted forum members like Gsniper and others from West Virginia, Kentucky, and southern Indiana, reading this. Lets be a little more sensitive and show a little more tolerance and genetic diversity please.

Old 22 June 2016, 19:31
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
...... like Gsniper and others from West Virginia
He can't read - so we're good
Old 22 June 2016, 19:46
Drawing my cutlass

Excellent read, some stuff now makes sense to me after dealing with individuals in that region of the world.

I refuse to participate.

The Oatmeal
Quote:
...it could be raining pu$$y and troops will complain and blame the leadership for not providing an equal ration of a$$holes

Billy L-Bach
Old 22 June 2016, 19:56
Awaiting the Terrologist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripod View Post
Very interesting reading. Of course any of us that have been there and tried to train these idiots never had any doubt they were fucking retards. But now, it is good to have our observations scientifically validated so the next time someone tells me I'm a 'racist' for calling them fucking retards I can tell them to shut their pie hole - it is scientific fact - jack!

For some reason that video of Sharpton saying "we were inventing mathematics while the crackers were still in their caves" now seems even more hilarious
^^^What he said^^^

I felt like I was bashing my head against a stone wall trying to keep my LN security guys up to speed on training in Fayzabad.

On the 11th Hour of the 11th Day of the 11th Month, we will remember them.

Lest We Forget.
Old 22 June 2016, 20:14
Confirmed User

Would this be applicable to non-Arab muslims like Malaysians and Indonesians?
Old 22 June 2016, 20:14
War on Christmas veteran

Interesting argument for the untermensch

Is the author speaking of all Muslims from all walks of life, or specifically to orthodox Muslims in the Arab world?

LRSD rhymes with thirsty

"The only rational patriotism is loyalty to the nation all the time,
and loyalty to the government when it deserves it."

-- Mark Twain

"I intend to live forever, or die trying."
--Groucho Marx
Old 22 June 2016, 20:19
Confirmed User

I used to think if I couldn't teach a guy to shoot it was my fault; I was a poor trainer.
Then I tried to train Afghans...
Old 22 June 2016, 20:26
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo Five Romeo View Post

Is the author speaking of all Muslims from all walks of life, or specifically to orthodox Muslims in the Arab world?
That's what I was thinking. The largest Muslim population in the world is in Indonesia; and there's Kosovo, Ossettia, and the 'Stans.
Old 22 June 2016, 20:35
I've got a gun too, mf'er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo Five Romeo View Post

Well, he generalized to included all Muslims. ... Which is obviously wrong, so therefore no Muslims suffer the effects on inbreeding.

...because that's how every fucking argument in this country seems to go these days.
We're not inbreeding ... maybe it's the fluoridation in the water that's making us retarded.
- Bootsy Collins
"If you don't like freedom, for heaven's sake, pack your bags and leave"
- Rotterdam Mayor Ahmed Aboutaleb
"I appeal to all our citizens, no matter from what land their forefathers came, to keep this ever in mind, and to shun with scorn and contempt the sinister intriguers and mischief-makers who would seek to divide them along lines of creed, or birthplace or of national origin."
- Teddy Roosevelt

Our new posting rules