Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 23 June 2016, 19:27
Make a desert and call it peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC2W View Post
If it's Judaism that started inbreeding, why do the Jews contribute so much? Shouldn't they be as dumb as the Arabs in the ME?
Jews generally inbreed within a sufficiently large starting gene pool so as to avoid the worst of the inbreeding problems. There's still all sorts of genetic issues like Tay-Sachs, cystic fibrosis and other related medical problems.

Also, Jews, like many Amish(and other insular groups), are aware of the genetic issues and take steps to introduce fresh genes on a regular basis, as well as testing to avoid recessive genetic issues.

http://www.jewishgeneticdiseases.org/genetics-and-carrier-screening/

The Arabs and other durka-durka inbreeds do not, and they've largely reached the point of a downward spiral of degeneration. Proving once again, as is obvious to most anyone with experience, that they suck and need to be isolated to self destruct without dragging anyone else along.

I would also like to state that intelligence is no substitute for morality or "goodness." I know a lot of intelligent people who are despicable evil assholes. Also has nothing to do with loyalty, another significant factor in social cohesion. Arab and other durka-durka cultures are low trust/low social cohesion, which combines with their low average intelligence and high genetic defect rates to make them truly dysfunctional shitholes. Stupid people all trying to stab each other in the back makes for a special kind of Hell.

Now...about that immigration issue.... S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what Iím about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldnít do if you still had your weapons."ó L. Neil Smith
Old 23 June 2016, 19:55
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC2W View Post
So muslim populations in the ME are inbreeding due to their jewish backgrounds.
Kind of explains why they hate the Jews so much. I can see it now: Damn that Jewish bastard. He told us if we married our cousins we would stay rich and prosper. Instead we're surrounded by retards, midgets and albinos. KEEEEEEL them all.

So if Muslims are retarded cause they fuck their first cousins, then who the hell are Liberals fucking???
Old 23 June 2016, 20:06
RIP SOTB and Cass

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZAT View Post
So if Muslims are retarded cause they fuck their first cousins, then who the hell are Liberals fucking???

Us of course......

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy with old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

- Shakespeare, Richard III.

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did."

-T.E. Lawrence, "Seven Pillars of Wisdom".
Old 23 June 2016, 20:26
Very Deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobofthedesert View Post
Us of course......
Zinger!
You win.
Old 23 June 2016, 20:38
Confronting the Reckoning

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoFiveMike View Post
Jews generally inbreed within a sufficiently large starting gene pool so as to avoid the worst of the inbreeding problems. There's still all sorts of genetic issues like Tay-Sachs, cystic fibrosis
IIRC, cystic fibrosis is overrepresemted not because of genetic inbreeding but because that genetic trait is overrepresented among Europeans because of the Black Death. Those with the genetic trait were more likely to survive.
Old 25 June 2016, 15:01
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
That's what I was thinking. The largest Muslim population in the world is in Indonesia; and there's Kosovo, Ossettia, and the 'Stans.
True, but inbreeding is actually much more common in Kosovo then in any surrounding country.

For a number of reasons western/Christian countries prohibit inbreeding. Muslim countries (even secularized ones) cannot prohibit inbreeding since Muhammad and most of his early followers were inbreds.

As far as Islam in the soviet union Stalin decided what would be allowed and who was sent to the gulag, so in breading became a bit of a non issue.
Old 26 June 2016, 01:12
RIP SOTB and Cass

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
...inbreeding is actually much more common in Kosovo then in any surrounding country.
I never thought about it while I was there, but now that you mention it.....

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy with old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

- Shakespeare, Richard III.

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did."

-T.E. Lawrence, "Seven Pillars of Wisdom".
Old 26 June 2016, 03:55
In Vino Veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSoldier View Post
True, but inbreeding is actually much more common in Kosovo then in any surrounding country.

For a number of reasons western/Christian countries prohibit inbreeding. Muslim countries (even secularized ones) cannot prohibit inbreeding since Muhammad and most of his early followers were inbreds.

As far as Islam in the soviet union Stalin decided what would be allowed and who was sent to the gulag, so in breading became a bit of a non issue.

Hummmmm at least the Kosovars that I've seen are hot. I mean, except for their teeth.
Old 26 June 2016, 09:21
Amatuer TerrorAstrologist

This whole thread reminds me of when I came home from school in second grade and told my mom I had a crush on Kenzie. My mom threw some cold water on that real fast. Turns out Kenzie was my 2nd cousin and shared my mom's maiden name. My mom had some wise scientific reasons why I couldn't like Kenzie. My dad just said, "If you and Kenzie got married your kids would have flippers."
"I am going to permit this thread to continue under the following conditions: 1. The original poster will cease posting like he is a skateboarder. 2. The original poster will use the search engine." -magician
Old 26 June 2016, 09:36
Been There Done That

We use to give grief on a daily basis to one of the members on my SF ODA for marrying his 1st cousin. They were both from rural southern Ohio, just right on the WV border.

Of course they were not blood related, as she was the step daughter of his Unlce. But, they still grew up together. Of course, if I shad a cousin that looked like she did, I would probably have married her also.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 26 June 2016, 09:40
Authorized Personnel

All I can is that everyone in the surrounding area of where I live who has been practicing "inbreeding"...is readily recognized. It's obvious that it has serious physical and mental consequences.

Your mindset is your primary weapon. -- Jeff Cooper

The solution to violence in America is the acceptance of reality. -- Gavin de Becker
Old 26 June 2016, 11:15
Social Claymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoge View Post
All I can is that everyone in the surrounding area of where I live who has been practicing "inbreeding"...is readily recognized. It's obvious that it has serious physical and mental consequences.
I can second that.

" a world class ass-clown who is running this jack-assery version of laser tag" USMC_ANGLICO
Old 26 June 2016, 11:19
Been There Done That

This is why I want a Thai, Indonesian, or Japanese wife. Get as far as away from cross-breeding a as I can. Plus they are better cooks.

Old 26 June 2016, 11:22
BTDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
We use to give grief on a daily basis to one of the members on my SF ODA for marrying his 1st cousin. They were both from rural southern Ohio, just right on the WV border.

Of course they were not blood related, as she was the step daughter of his Unlce. But, they still grew up together. Of course, if I shad a cousin that looked like she did, I would probably have married her also.
Nah. Given a choice, you would have likely have opted for marrying him.
Old 26 June 2016, 11:30
Un-confirmed User

I thought this kinda sums up what is being said here...

https://youtu.be/SfSwS4OO51w

I don't know what that dufus in the middle is doing
Old 26 June 2016, 11:49
Another pool cleaner

No matter how one feels about war, there's something to be said for cross-pollinating of DNA and heterosis to prevent inbreeding.

Fortunes may stay in the family but so will weak genes in consanguineous relationships.

I'm pretty sure there's some sea captain's bloodlines in a few of us.
Old 26 June 2016, 13:01
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTAUSRET View Post
Nah. Given a choice, you would have likely have opted for marrying him.
Nah, I am from northern Indiana, not southern Indiana IU country and served in 2nd Bat, not 1st Bat.

Old 26 June 2016, 13:06
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8654maine View Post
No matter how one feels about war, there's something to be said for cross-pollinating of DNA and heterosis to prevent inbreeding.

Fortunes may stay in the family but so will weak genes in consanguineous relationships.

Well, take a look at Germany, Japan, and Korea following the war's end. A very large number of US GIs, marrying. I think there were something like close to 100,000 US GIs marrying Japanese girls between the years of 1946 and 1956. I think the number was around 20,000 German girls married to GI Joes by the end of 1949. And stats show that with Iraq, there were around 1,500 visa requests due to marriage by US troops. One of my team mates brothers, a LTC in the AF married an Iraqi girl in 2004.

Old 26 June 2016, 13:07
BTDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
Nah, I am from northern Indiana, not southern Indiana IU country and served in 2nd Bat, not 1st Bat.
Nice.

The clarification is much appreciated.
Old 26 June 2016, 14:53
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8654maine View Post

That's why the Mongols, in their pillage of the western world, spread their seed as often as possible. I think like 1/6th of all people of European ancestry also have Mongol ancestry.

Our new posting rules