Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Terrorism and Asymmetric Warfare

Old 19 July 2016, 10:24
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakoZeroSix View Post
Uh, if it was a gun, those 21 would be dead rather than zero dead and 21 injured. Let's face it.
Or, if anyone on the train was permitted to be armed, it could be one dead (attacker) and only a few injured.
Old 19 July 2016, 10:28
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streck-Fu View Post
Or, if anyone on the train was permitted to be armed, it could be one dead (attacker) and only a few injured.
Or a few American military people on vacation......
Old 19 July 2016, 11:19
RIP SOTB, Cass, Hognose

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeager View Post
perhaps it's time to repatriate our PPKs...
No need, there are plenty there.....the Luftwaffe retired all theirs a few years back and they are commonly sold for anywhere between EUR 90, and 140, or so......but they are not importable to the US due to GCA 1968.

The Germans will need more of these incidents for people to start calling the problem what it is. At this point you can still provoke heated denial by talking about Islamic issues with many Germans, especially younger SJW types.

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy with old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."

- Shakespeare, Richard III.

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did."

-T.E. Lawrence, "Seven Pillars of Wisdom".
Old 19 July 2016, 11:33
Confirmed User

Exclamation Hope They Don't See This

I don't care if the kids was mental or disturbed or whatever, just like I don't care if a pedophile can't help but be turned on by kids. Fuck'em if they act on it. When I was in middle school and a chicks bra strap gave me a hard on I just went home and beat off in the shower, no unwanted contact no invasion of privacy. The same rules should apply to everyone else. Fucking control yourself or get wiped out.

http://news.sky.com/story/is-releases-video-of-teen-train-axe-attacker-10505574
Old 19 July 2016, 11:34
Life is simple, not easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbullet View Post
Aren't you an advocate of some type of gun control?

What problem are you trying to solve?
Fair point. My engagement in gun control/rights discussions revealed the following to me:

1) I don't have a complete understanding of current gun purchase laws.
2) I don't have a complete understanding of gun rights/2A
3) My emotional response to events involving mass shootings are a result, in part, of ignorance to 1 & 2.

That's it - that's where I'm at right now.

Chaplain: "God moves in mysterious ways...", but ... well.... uhh... welcome aboard!

"If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
William Tecumseh Sherman
Old 19 July 2016, 11:35
Life is simple, not easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macka View Post
Or a few American military people on vacation......
True story.

Chaplain: "God moves in mysterious ways...", but ... well.... uhh... welcome aboard!

"If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
William Tecumseh Sherman
Old 19 July 2016, 11:58
Very Deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVmedic View Post
I don't care if the kids was mental or disturbed or whatever, just like I don't care if a pedophile can't help but be turned on by kids. Fuck'em if they act on it. When I was in middle school and a chicks bra strap gave me a hard on I just went home and beat off in the shower, no unwanted contact no invasion of privacy
Best 20 seconds of your life?!
So you're saying if we beat off more we'd be a little less likely to rape and murder? I mean, I'm all for the release, but I don't think that has much to do with it. I think your point is restraint, or channeling your desires in a more acceptable manner.... While I agree... I think if you have pedo thoughts, even if you don't act on it, you should still be wiped out. Pre-crime? Meh... Whatever... Some illnesses cannot be quelled and should not be acceptable. These people... Radical Muslims and Pedos alike are like bombs sitting there with no timer, but a sign that reads "I promise not to blow up." And it's like suggesting that we all sit in the room and trust this bomb not to do what it is designed to do.
Fuck all of them. Some things should be dealt with in a zero tolerance manner. The problem is drawing the lines in the degree of what is tolerable and not... Although, I think pedophillia and terrorism fall into the zero tolerance category.

The Germans have gone soft, when a guy yelling Arabic sayings while trying to hack people up with an axe is not labeled as a Radical Muslim terrorist... So they deserve their fate.
Old 19 July 2016, 13:17
Confirmed User

Yes you follow my logic. Both fall within the same category. As far as thoughts alone, of whatever kind, I learned in psychology we all have "dark thoughts" of some form or another, hurting someone , taking their stuff , jealousy etc. What the Germans are doing is deceiving themselves hoping this violent jihad wave will pass once they've pussified themselves enough. We all know how that's going to work out.
Old 19 July 2016, 13:20
Confirmed User

And I agree with the some crimes should be wiped out, it's just if they never act on them there's no problem nobody ever gets hurt or funds out.
Old 19 July 2016, 13:36
Confirmed User

Sadly, I think it's getting too frequent to dedicate a new thread:

Mother and her three daughters stabbed in France for being too scantily dressed. Attacker was unrelated to the victims.
Old 19 July 2016, 14:08
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le3 View Post
Sadly, I think it's getting too frequent to dedicate a new thread:

Mother and her three daughters stabbed in France for being too scantily dressed. Attacker was unrelated to the victims.
The gist of that story is that a mother and her daughters were in their own fucking country and were stabbed by a Moroccan-born Muslim because he didn't like the way they were dressed.

Somehow the Europeans just don't get it. You can't just wholesale allow those savages into your country.

Giving the enemy a boner is half the battle. --Jungle Recon
Old 19 July 2016, 14:15
Confirmed User

You notice that shit doesn't fly here! We have tons of those fuckers here and they aren't shitting in pools and raiding the women's locker room. Europe sucks it's a damn shame.
Old 19 July 2016, 14:27
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVmedic View Post
You notice that shit doesn't fly here! We have tons of those fuckers here and they aren't shitting in pools and raiding the women's locker room.
Yet. Their media apologists and government protectors are already in place here.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 19 July 2016, 14:59
Confirmed User

We'll see. A statement from the police on that earlier attack in the alps: "No word on religious statements by the attacker, he was likely suffering from mental health issues". The hits just keep on coming.

http://news.sky.com/story/mum-and-da...llage-10506040
Old 19 July 2016, 15:18
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

It adds up if you consider jihad a mental disorder.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 19 July 2016, 16:04
Confirmed User

A mental health disorder, and the prescription is freedom rain.
Old 19 July 2016, 16:46
Confirmed User

Slight clarification for y'all.

Islam = mental disorder.

Prescription is STEEL rain.

#MakeIstanbulConstantinopleAgain
#Deus Vult
Old 19 July 2016, 20:00
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streck-Fu View Post
Yes. That is a legit argument. But not the one proffered.

Now, a better argument would be "Hey, a guy just killed like 80 people with a truck. Which is more than the Orlando guy with guns." Now THAT is an argument.

Not "Hey, a guy just killed precisely zero people with an axe. You see! You shouldn't ban guns."
If 10,000 snakes were coming down that aisle now, and I had a door that I could shut, and in that 10,000, 1,000 meant right, 1,000 rattlesnakes didn't want to bite me, I knew they were good... Should I let all these rattlesnakes come down, or should I just close the door and stay safe?
- Muhammad Ali #MakeAmericaGreatAgain
Old 19 July 2016, 23:00
Confirmed User

The real crime here is that we still don't know what his motives are.

Oh wait:
Video emerges of German train attacker pledging allegiance to Isil

Quote:
“I am a soldier of the Caliphate. I will carry out a martyr attack in Germany. The time has come,” he says in the alleged video released by Isil’s Amaq online news agency.

Holding a knife in his hand, he claims the attack is revenge against the international anti-Isil coalition.

“The soldiers of the Caliphate will come to you. You will be slaughtered in your homelands, in your houses, in your countries,” he says.

“Know that the Islamic State is powerful. And it will target your parliaments.”

"But still though, these are complicated issues, and we many never know his real motivations or intentions in these attacks" ---- Our POTUS, probably.
Old 19 July 2016, 23:26
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakoZeroSix View Post
Yes. That is a legit argument. But not the one proffered.

Now, a better argument would be "Hey, a guy just killed like 80 people with a truck. Which is more than the Orlando guy with guns." Now THAT is an argument.

Not "Hey, a guy just killed precisely zero people with an axe. You see! You shouldn't ban guns."
Exactly.

Our new posting rules