Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Terrorism and Asymmetric Warfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 24 July 2016, 23:07
Steve83 Steve83 is offline
**** Cancer
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Tomorrow when it happens again.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/692...-Germany-Blast

It's sad that you're right...
__________________
"Away with the whims of governmental administrators, their socialized projects, their centralization, their tariffs, their government schools, their state religions, their free credit, their bank monopolies, their regulations, their restrictions, their equalization by taxation, and their pious moralizations!"

~ Frédéric Bastiat
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 25 July 2016, 00:13
MizzouMP MizzouMP is offline
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Stuttgart Germany
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thvet View Post
Around US military base (not sure if it is still an Active base)
Aviation BDE is still active there.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 25 July 2016, 08:20
CAVmedic CAVmedic is offline
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: OH
Posts: 732
Yeah, wow. That news website's logo with the knight on it reminds me of the Kngt. Tmplr thing that was going around a few years ago in regards to old BW contractors and military. HA! Not so crazy now huh?!
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 25 July 2016, 12:15
DirtyDog0311's Avatar
DirtyDog0311 DirtyDog0311 is offline
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South
Posts: 6,068
The level of propaganda for this stuff is scary. Truly, I've never seen more evidence for aiding and abetting murderers than what I've seen coming out of the news media over there in Europe. They're even doing SWAT raids against people online for simply voicing disagreement with govt policy on facebook. That's batshit insanity. Especially when you compare it to the ridiculous levels of aforementioned political lying on behalf of people that are murdering your women and children with trucks, machetes, knives, bombs, and guns.

Coming soon to a news headline near you
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 25 July 2016, 15:27
poison poison is offline
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: California
Posts: 3,029
SWAT raids against online comments, but can't put a 3 point sling on in less than a half hour when shtf.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 26 July 2016, 03:12
DirtyDog0311's Avatar
DirtyDog0311 DirtyDog0311 is offline
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South
Posts: 6,068
Just another reminder that the plans of the elites will not change. They do not care how many rapes, murders, and other crimes in line with the genocide they're enabling get plastered on TV. They view their citizen's screams of horror, terror, and cries of lamentation and desperate calls for justice as nothing more than the bleat of livestock ---- livestock headed for the slaughterhouse. If they have any reaction at all, it's that of being annoyed. They're more likely to demand you die/be raped in silence than change their ultimate goals.

Juncker: No Matter How Bad Migrant Crisis, Terrorism Gets, We’ll Never Give Up On Open Borders

Quote:
Mr. Juncker insisted that however bad the “migrant crisis” and terrorism in Europe gets, the EU will never call into question the free movement of people within the bloc.

“This is one of the four fundamental freedoms of the founding Treaty of Rome. It is an inviolable principle,” he said.
The President of the European Commission is not just committed to open borders within Europe. Under his presidency, the European Commission lists migration as one of its priorities. As well as offering residency to the world’s “refugees”, the Commission seeks to make it much easier and more desirable for Africans and their families to move to EU countries.

Speaking after Islamic terror attacks left 130 dead in Paris last November, Mr. Juncker rejected calls to rethink the EU’s open doors policy on migration from Africa and the Middle East. Dismissing suggestions that open borders led to the attacks, Mr. Juncker said he believed “exactly the opposite” – that the attacks should be met with a stronger display of liberal values including open borders.
The people of Germany, and the EU in general need to get it through their heads. You, your children, your country, your heritage and very way of life are going to fucking die if you keep letting these people run your govt.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 26 July 2016, 10:24
CAVmedic CAVmedic is offline
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: OH
Posts: 732
ISIS Tokk Responsibility for Another One

Priest killed and another seriously wounded at a church of all places. He was 84.


http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07...in-france.html
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 26 July 2016, 12:36
Gray Rhyno's Avatar
Gray Rhyno Gray Rhyno is offline
Authorized Personnel
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NoVa
Posts: 8,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
The people of Germany, and the EU in general need to get it through their heads. You, your children, your country, your heritage and very way of life are going to fucking die if you keep letting these people run your govt.
Unfortunately, without the influx of young workers, they won't be able to maintain the social support network that Europe's aging population demands. They are failing to reproduce at the needed levels. And we're heading down the same path.
__________________
"The most HSLD stuff ever taught was the basics. So-called 'advanced training' is often no more than the very fluid and expert application of those basic skills." - SOTB
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 26 July 2016, 13:53
Steve83 Steve83 is offline
**** Cancer
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0699 View Post
Unfortunately, without the influx of young workers, they won't be able to maintain the social support network that Europe's aging population demands. They are failing to reproduce at the needed levels. And we're heading down the same path.
Yup.

Unfortunately, unless they were getting extremely wealthy immigrants, it wouldn't of worked anyway.
__________________
"Away with the whims of governmental administrators, their socialized projects, their centralization, their tariffs, their government schools, their state religions, their free credit, their bank monopolies, their regulations, their restrictions, their equalization by taxation, and their pious moralizations!"

~ Frédéric Bastiat

Last edited by Steve83; 26 July 2016 at 14:14.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 26 July 2016, 17:55
DirtyDog0311's Avatar
DirtyDog0311 DirtyDog0311 is offline
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South
Posts: 6,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0699 View Post
Unfortunately, without the influx of young workers, they won't be able to maintain the social support network that Europe's aging population demands. They are failing to reproduce at the needed levels. And we're heading down the same path.
That's the "elites" excuse. And I don't buy that. Its the excuse you're SUPPOSED to believe, as fucked up as even that is. Its the same excuse a farmer uses for killing a broiler hen. It stops producing, so its worthless and therefore needs to be culled.

You don't genocide your own people because they "aren't breeding fast enough." That's literally, in all sense of the word, EVIL.

If theyre that worried about babies, they should start by outlaw abortion and birth control. Maybe tax incentivizing large families of children and cut down on the inflation rate.

Since they haven't done that, it points to another factor they're not telling us. Some other goal in mind. One that leads down a much darker thought process than what im willing to go down on this website.
Reply With Quote
  #91  
Old 26 July 2016, 18:15
EchoFiveMike's Avatar
EchoFiveMike EchoFiveMike is offline
Make a desert and call it peace.
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: back home, IVO chicago
Posts: 7,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve83 View Post
Yup.

Unfortunately, unless they were getting extremely wealthy immigrants, it wouldn't of worked anyway.
That wouldn't have worked either. You think a bunch of foreigners would accept being fleeced to pay for decrepit old Euros? No chance, they'd get euthanized, at best. More than likely it would be what happens here in shit nursing homes, the oldsters molested and abused by the uncaring staff, who are just punching the clock.

You can't immigrant your way to success; that's called invasion and replacement. S/F....Ken M
__________________
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 26 July 2016, 18:17
CAVmedic CAVmedic is offline
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: OH
Posts: 732
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
You don't genocide your own people because they "aren't breeding fast enough." That's literally, in all sense of the word, EVIL.

If theyre that worried about babies, they should start by outlaw abortion and birth control. Maybe tax incentivizing large families of children and cut down on the inflation rate.

Since they haven't done that, it points to another factor they're not telling us. Some other goal in mind. One that leads down a much darker thought process than what im willing to go down on this website.
Call me stupid, but when we ran a budget surplus after Clinton cut the military etc, Bush Jr. decided to give that money back to taxpayers and started the child tax credit, which is basically incentivising people to have/keep children, for the sake of keeping SS and other programs solvent in the future when those kids eventually enter the workforce.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 26 July 2016, 18:41
Steve83 Steve83 is offline
**** Cancer
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoFiveMike View Post
That wouldn't have worked either. You think a bunch of foreigners would accept being fleeced to pay for decrepit old Euros? No chance, they'd get euthanized, at best. More than likely it would be what happens here in shit nursing homes, the oldsters molested and abused by the uncaring staff, who are just punching the clock.

You can't immigrant your way to success; that's called invasion and replacement. S/F....Ken M
Hence the word, "extremely" wealthy. As in, had so much money as to not care.

And I consider immigrant to be of any background, not necessarily the ones you're considering within the context of the discussion.
__________________
"Away with the whims of governmental administrators, their socialized projects, their centralization, their tariffs, their government schools, their state religions, their free credit, their bank monopolies, their regulations, their restrictions, their equalization by taxation, and their pious moralizations!"

~ Frédéric Bastiat
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 26 July 2016, 18:45
EchoFiveMike's Avatar
EchoFiveMike EchoFiveMike is offline
Make a desert and call it peace.
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: back home, IVO chicago
Posts: 7,515
You have to motivate the right people to breed. More stupid people makes the problem worse, and the sad fact is that the break even point is pretty damned high. Which is exactly where we've been with the dysgenic social welfare programs since the 1960's. Destroying the family structure and encouraging all manner of antisocial behavior.

Most of the immigrants to Europes(not internal migration) are incaable of doing anything more than menial labor. Most countries in W. Europe have double digit unemployment among the young. There's absolutely no sound economic reason for letting more imigrants in when your native pop has such high levels of unemployment. S/F....Ken M
__________________
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith

Last edited by EchoFiveMike; 26 July 2016 at 18:51.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 26 July 2016, 18:47
EchoFiveMike's Avatar
EchoFiveMike EchoFiveMike is offline
Make a desert and call it peace.
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: back home, IVO chicago
Posts: 7,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve83 View Post
Hence the word, "extremely" wealthy. As in, had so much money as to not care.

And I consider immigrant to be of any background, not necessarily the ones you're considering within the context of the discussion.
OK, so that's maybe a dozen people on planet earth. What about the other 7.something billion? Frankly, I think they always care, they just may be pretending to be 'above it all.' S/F....Ken M
__________________
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 26 July 2016, 18:49
Steve83 Steve83 is offline
**** Cancer
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,325
Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoFiveMike View Post
You have to motivate the right people to breed. More stupid people makes the problem worse, and the sad fact is that the break even point is pretty damned high. Which is exactly where we've been with the dysgenic social welfare programs since the 1960's. Destroying the family structure and encouraging all manner of antisocial behavior. S/F....Ken M
Absolutely, I agree.

You'd have to have selection process for immigrants that adhere to the proper values.

Unfortunately, the European value of tolerance seems to be a one way street and not reciprocated back from the ones they're letting in.

I would, in a morbid way, enjoy the exasperation of the dying European welfare state. However, not in the context of children being shot in a Mcdonalds or a pregnant mother being sliced open with a machete.
__________________
"Away with the whims of governmental administrators, their socialized projects, their centralization, their tariffs, their government schools, their state religions, their free credit, their bank monopolies, their regulations, their restrictions, their equalization by taxation, and their pious moralizations!"

~ Frédéric Bastiat
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 26 July 2016, 21:25
Gray Rhyno's Avatar
Gray Rhyno Gray Rhyno is offline
Authorized Personnel
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: NoVa
Posts: 8,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
That's the "elites" excuse. And I don't buy that. Its the excuse you're SUPPOSED to believe, as fucked up as even that is. Its the same excuse a farmer uses for killing a broiler hen. It stops producing, so its worthless and therefore needs to be culled.

You don't genocide your own people because they "aren't breeding fast enough." That's literally, in all sense of the word, EVIL.

If theyre that worried about babies, they should start by outlaw abortion and birth control. Maybe tax incentivizing large families of children and cut down on the inflation rate.

Since they haven't done that, it points to another factor they're not telling us. Some other goal in mind. One that leads down a much darker thought process than what im willing to go down on this website.
I agree with you (strangely enough) that there are PLENTY of other things the Europeans could do to solve their problem, but they aren't willing to do any of them. Neither are we. No one is willing to cut the social safety net, the people we want to reproduce are doing so at increasingly smaller levels every year, and middle level jobs are drying up. Your ideas are awesome, but just like communism you are failing to take human nature into account.
__________________
"The most HSLD stuff ever taught was the basics. So-called 'advanced training' is often no more than the very fluid and expert application of those basic skills." - SOTB
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 26 July 2016, 21:52
DirtyDog0311's Avatar
DirtyDog0311 DirtyDog0311 is offline
Confirmed User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South
Posts: 6,068
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0699 View Post
but just like communism you are failing to take human nature into account.
Well, respectfully, I haven't commented on what the "human nature" side of this coin is, IMO.

The answer is that they WANT to get rid of their people. They WANT to get rid of a culture of humans that espouse higher order intelligence and abstract though, broad-based ideals of individual excellence, "freedom" from tyranny, the republican sense of law and order. That value art, beauty, music, and the chance for upward mobility and will demand those things of their leaders.

Now look at what they're importing: The stupid, inbreeding filth of the third world that are USED to being oppressed, USED to living in abhorrent squalid conditions, USED to having a singular leader/leaders or oligarchy of despotic psychopaths, USED to being killed and jackbooted for generation after generation, the only thing they desire of their govt is the ability to live just one more day while they fuck their cousins and beat their wives for showing their ankles.

If you were some fucking psychopath "elite", who believed that al other human beings outside your social 'sphere' are chattel to be fleeced and discarded whenever and wherever you deem necessary.........which group of people would you want?

Easily controllable knuckledragging mongoloids who's cultural has been grooming them for over a thousand years to be the perfect lever-pulling Morlocks of disposable fast-breeding blood-bags?

Or highly intelligent people who demand to be respected and treated as equals. Who display morals, behaviors, and ideals conducive to independence, equality, justice, and the superiority of the nuclear family unit? Who demand privacy, fairness, and honestly not only from themselves, but especially from their elected officials?

Yeah, it's not hard to figure out the REAL reason why they're importing the toilet of the third world............Cows are much easier to fleece and control than wolves. THAT is the human nature you're seeking. Because that's the real reason for what they are doing. CONTROL.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 26 July 2016, 22:13
Armitage12 Armitage12 is offline
Confronting the Reckoning
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Old North West
Posts: 1,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVmedic View Post
Priest martyred and another seriously wounded at a church of all places. He was 84.
Fixed that. A priest killed in a church for being Christian? Yup.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 27 July 2016, 00:06
MacSwarthy MacSwarthy is offline
Perpetual FNG
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: <- Over there
Posts: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Yeah, it's not hard to figure out the REAL reason why they're importing the toilet of the third world............Cows are much easier to fleece and control than wolves. THAT is the human nature you're seeking. Because that's the real reason for what they are doing. CONTROL.
I listen to a lot of CFR podcasts and listened to as much "social science" as I could stomach while in college and have been trying to square my observations there with the broader picture that the actions of the globalists is painting. My hypothesis has been that the real goal for this "inclusion" is to civilize and modernize the cultures of the Middle East. Conquest hasn't, and many would argue can't, bring about that change. The "beacon on the hill" approach only inspired them to be jealous and throw rocks at the beacon. This new approach is like an international version of enrolling kids from poor districts in schools in wealthy districts. I don't think most of our liberal elite "thought leaders" are as calculatingly evil as what you describe. The few I've met who are, tend to operate on much shorter time scales than generations. I think what we are seeing are the blood-soaked results yet another naive liberal social experiment.

-MacS
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Our new posting rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:04.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Socnet.com All Rights Reserved
SOCNET