Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 12 September 2016, 13:27
Darwin Award Presenter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
After this last KaeperDick fiasco and all the dick bags that are joining him I think I'm done with the NFL.
I agree, except my Steelers are looking pretty good so far (no Pro bowlers out to injury YET)

Oh, and I just love Krampingdicks new Fro!! It is so black pantheresque.
Old 12 September 2016, 13:46
Confirmed User

Went to the Packer game at Jacksonville, hotter than hell no breeze had seats right in the endzone 9 rows in really good views of 2 TD passes. Pack looked good Jacksonville had a chance to change the lead on their last posession good game.
Old 12 September 2016, 19:03
Did...did I do that?

Saints and Cowboys both lost by a point. Dang.

At least Michigan won...
Old 12 September 2016, 21:25
I've got a gun too, mf'er

My 2 favourite teams in a rare matchup tonight.

Steelers look as expected ... and once again, the Skins are not ready for prime time.
- Bootsy Collins
"If you don't like freedom, for heaven's sake, pack your bags and leave"
- Rotterdam Mayor Ahmed Aboutaleb
"I appeal to all our citizens, no matter from what land their forefathers came, to keep this ever in mind, and to shun with scorn and contempt the sinister intriguers and mischief-makers who would seek to divide them along lines of creed, or birthplace or of national origin."
- Teddy Roosevelt
Old 12 September 2016, 22:49
Confirmed User

Go Colts! *cries*

Fucking defense.
Old 13 September 2016, 07:23
REMF

49ers win! WTF?
Old 13 September 2016, 07:47
Confirmed User

Steelers looked dialed in last night, not sure how good (or bad) the Redskins were supposed to be.
Old 13 September 2016, 08:03
A/1/75

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeArmyNCO View Post
49ers win! WTF?
really. My Rams looked bad...

Charlie
Old 13 September 2016, 08:36
I've got a gun too, mf'er

Skins can't run and can't stop the run. That's a recipe for disaster.
Just like last year, they might be good enough to beat bad teams, but they are no match for good teams.

I think the Steelers are a top-tier team.
- Bootsy Collins
"If you don't like freedom, for heaven's sake, pack your bags and leave"
- Rotterdam Mayor Ahmed Aboutaleb
"I appeal to all our citizens, no matter from what land their forefathers came, to keep this ever in mind, and to shun with scorn and contempt the sinister intriguers and mischief-makers who would seek to divide them along lines of creed, or birthplace or of national origin."
- Teddy Roosevelt
Old 13 September 2016, 10:18
Confirmed User

The Rams are terrible.... Did Fisher get that extension yet? If not, it may be on hold for a few weeks.
Old 13 September 2016, 11:22
Confirmed User

Lers getting it done with back ups and rookies. Much respect to D. Williams what a producer!
Old 13 September 2016, 12:55
Darwin Award Presenter

I was elated last night to watch Big Ben's typical superlative sleight of hand tricks that turn in a certain loss of yardage/down into a circus throw/catch.

Now if we can only keep the stars healthy......
Old 13 September 2016, 13:23
Life is simple, not easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
Actually RGIII was starting QB #25 since '99, but the way the game went today I am pretty confident we could hit #26 no problem. Maybe even #27 and #28.
......and yes, we are now onto Josh McCown as RGIII has been placed on IR. We have two rookies backing him up in Cody Kesler and Kevin Hogan (practice squad).

I have a feeling the Rams and the Browns will be battling all season for that #1 spot.

Here is the Rams drive chart from last night:

PUNT- 8 plays
PUNT- 3 plays
PUNT- 3 plays
INT- 6 plays
PUNT- 5 plays
PUNT- 3 plays
PUNT- 3 plays

PUNT- 3 plays
PUNT- 3 plays
PUNT- 4 plays
INT- 5 plays
PUNT- 3 plays
DOWNS- 10 plays
EOG- 1 play

120 passing yards
65 rushing yards

Oh boy that is horrible. I feel for Todd Gurley.

The Rams and the Browns will battle for the worst records, and San Fran will also hang around as well. Given Jeff Fisher is headed for lameduckville I am pretty sure this could come down to the wire.

Chaplain: "God moves in mysterious ways...", but ... well.... uhh... welcome aboard!

"If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
William Tecumseh Sherman
Old 18 September 2016, 12:06
Confirmed User

Lets go Jags, show the fan base you can win on the road. Hoping the Bears don't fuck up Monday night.
Old 18 September 2016, 17:10
Confirmed User

Titans-Lions had the most penalties I've ever seen in a game. It was brutal to watch.
Old 18 September 2016, 18:19
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemTech View Post
Lets go Jags, show the fan base you can win on the road. Hoping the Bears don't fuck up Monday night.
I'm 1/2 mile north of the San Diego county line and my cable provider, TWC, is playing the damn Rams instead of the Chargers. Sucks, because they are putting a smackdown on JVille 28-0.
Old 18 September 2016, 18:22
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeDave View Post
Titans-Lions had the most penalties I've ever seen in a game. It was brutal to watch.
29 penalties for a total of 221yds. That's some Oakland Raiders level shit.
Old 18 September 2016, 18:57
The Sagacious One

Let me just throw this out there. For quite some time, I have refused to watch most professional sports due mostly to the abomination of the word team. These athletes who receive a kings ransom for playing a game and calling themselves "warriors", while laughable is why I did and do what I did / do. Its the beauty of capitalism. A life I benefit from and have sworn to uphold, in not so many words.

Fast forward to the situation where we have said spoiled brats now showing blatant disrespect for the very mechanism that provides their lavish lifestyles. I now more than ever still refuse to watch these children ingratiate themselves while demanding to be protected from a game that requires them to bang their head against another 300 lb man. I despise the entity and those that benefit from it. Maybe because I was a sucky football player, maybe not.

So for those of you that come on here and talk shit about freedom and honor and taking back America, here is your chance. This is the definitive moment in your life where honor means something more than a word engraved on a plaque on your wall. Here is my manifesto to the NFL and to all of you that seem to better your lives by quaffing the rancid stale air that drapes off of their collective sweaty ball sacks.

1. Stop watching Professional Football.

2. Stop patronizing the sponsors of Professional teams and games.

3. Encourage them to be fathers to their children and confront those who do not do the same.

4. Encourage them to make large donations to organizations like the boy and girls club of America. I mean millions, not front pocket money.

5. Encourage them to not play a game. Anyone can sit on their fat ass and call it a protest. Encourage them to boycott the sport and then see where their fucking conversation goes.

6. With all the time they will have on their hands, they should go to a local shelter or other support agency and volunteer, play catch with a kid, be the father figure the 75% of these kids will never have.

7. Tell them to take their white friends to their black neighborhoods. White people need to better understand to what its like to grow up back in America. Black people also need to own up for their share of the responsibility.

So here it is, Time to be a poser or truly an honorable person. Most of you here have lost a brother or a sister and to let these fucking spoiled children just keep having their way stops at the door to my house.

While I agree they have the freedom to protest, so do I and here is the foundation of it. Are you an honorable man? Post this manifesto and live by it on as many social media outlets as you can find. I will smell your lack of honor with every post you make.

So if I hurt your feelings, too fucking bad. Go to military dot com and post your praise. I have had enough of it.

RLTW
DOL
Old 18 September 2016, 19:24
Confirmed User

I am on the verge of not watching anyone but the Pats due to this protest silliness.

That said, people can't even beat the Pat's with a 3rd string QB!!! Suck it Goodall.
Old 18 September 2016, 19:26
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Guy View Post
RLTW
DOL
The Chargers look good today.

Our new posting rules