Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 18 September 2016, 19:46
The Sagacious One

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGH0922 View Post
The Chargers look good today.
Well, then enjoy the aroma from their ball sacks at your tailgate

Last edited by The Fat Guy; 18 September 2016 at 19:58.
Old 18 September 2016, 20:34
Been There Done That

^I wasn't at the game, some friends were and said it was awesome. I was relegated to watching the Rams and Seagull's trade field goals.
Old 18 September 2016, 20:39
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Guy View Post
Let me just throw this out there. For quite some time, I have refused to watch most professional sports due mostly to the abomination of the word team. These athletes who receive a kings ransom for playing a game and calling themselves "warriors", while laughable is why I did and do what I did / do. Its the beauty of capitalism. A life I benefit from and have sworn to uphold, in not so many words.

Fast forward to the situation where we have said spoiled brats now showing blatant disrespect for the very mechanism that provides their lavish lifestyles. I now more than ever still refuse to watch these children ingratiate themselves while demanding to be protected from a game that requires them to bang their head against another 300 lb man. I despise the entity and those that benefit from it. Maybe because I was a sucky football player, maybe not.

So for those of you that come on here and talk shit about freedom and honor and taking back America, here is your chance. This is the definitive moment in your life where honor means something more than a word engraved on a plaque on your wall. Here is my manifesto to the NFL and to all of you that seem to better your lives by quaffing the rancid stale air that drapes off of their collective sweaty ball sacks.

1. Stop watching Professional Football.

2. Stop patronizing the sponsors of Professional teams and games.

3. Encourage them to be fathers to their children and confront those who do not do the same.

4. Encourage them to make large donations to organizations like the boy and girls club of America. I mean millions, not front pocket money.

5. Encourage them to not play a game. Anyone can sit on their fat ass and call it a protest. Encourage them to boycott the sport and then see where their fucking conversation goes.

6. With all the time they will have on their hands, they should go to a local shelter or other support agency and volunteer, play catch with a kid, be the father figure the 75% of these kids will never have.

7. Tell them to take their white friends to their black neighborhoods. White people need to better understand to what its like to grow up back in America. Black people also need to own up for their share of the responsibility.

So here it is, Time to be a poser or truly an honorable person. Most of you here have lost a brother or a sister and to let these fucking spoiled children just keep having their way stops at the door to my house.

While I agree they have the freedom to protest, so do I and here is the foundation of it. Are you an honorable man? Post this manifesto and live by it on as many social media outlets as you can find. I will smell your lack of honor with every post you make.

So if I hurt your feelings, too fucking bad. Go to military dot com and post your praise. I have had enough of it.

RLTW
DOL
Amen. I had already made the decision. Good post. Fuck em.
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate
I am the captain of my soul.
-Invictus
Old 18 September 2016, 20:39
Administrator

I bought Browns season tickets this year (pre-Kapernich)....and walked out of the game in the 3rd quarter.

Browns were leading 20-3 halfway through the first quarter and ultimately lost 25-20.

SGT A/1/75 86-89
Ranger Class 13-87

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children will have peace." - Thomas Paine
Old 18 September 2016, 23:01
RIP Cass and SOTB

Jacksonville looks like the same terrible Jaguars. We looked decent lady week against the Packers, or maybe the Packers looked that bad. Blake Bortles throws for over 300 yards and we still got crushed. Something tells me Gus Bradley our coach may be on his way out.

Terrible showing for Jax.
Old 18 September 2016, 23:07
Life is simple, not easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Helmet View Post
I bought Browns season tickets this year (pre-Kapernich)....and walked out of the game in the 3rd quarter.
Blasphemy!
To be fair you bought tickets in a true rebuilding year, but you missed some incredible plays by Corey Coleman.

Chaplain: "God moves in mysterious ways...", but ... well.... uhh... welcome aboard!

"If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
William Tecumseh Sherman
Old 18 September 2016, 23:22

Quote:

The NFL has a purpose for me - it is a distraction from real life, from real problems, from this gawd awful election. Same for college football. I am not going to stop watching the NFL because some fools have the media's attention, or the media is enraptured with some fools. It won't last because these fools and this media are already bored. This too shall pass...

Chaplain: "God moves in mysterious ways...", but ... well.... uhh... welcome aboard!

"If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
William Tecumseh Sherman
Old 19 September 2016, 01:15
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
The NFL has a purpose for me - it is a distraction from real life, from real problems, from this gawd awful election. Same for college football. I am not going to stop watching the NFL because some fools have the media's attention, or the media is enraptured with some fools. It won't last because these fools and this media are already bored. This too shall pass...
This may pass but what's next for the overgrown children of professional sports? Wife beaters,rapists, dog fighters, etc. etc.

College sports isn't far behind (out of the 6 only 2 were suspended)

http://www.sbnation.com/college-foot...e-dame-arrests

How about rapists?
http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/14/us/unc-rape-allegations/

And unfortunately this kind of bullshit trickles its way down and pollutes the youth, much like liberal teachers

http://www.king5.com/sports/high-sch...them/319577573

I see why Hillary has so much support, the values of Honor, Respect and Integrity really are simply words and ideals from the past to some people.
Old 19 September 2016, 01:19
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
This may pass but what's next for the overgrown children of professional sports? Wife beaters,rapists, dog fighters, etc. etc.
So to be consistent, you aren't going to patronize any restaurants or gas stations that employ people who do such things, right?

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 19 September 2016, 01:46

Quote:

College sports isn't far behind (out of the 6 only 2 were suspended)
Society sucks. Where do you think the most talented players should come from? Beverly Hills or Santa Monica where the children complain?

Somewhere not far behind....::sigh::

William Tecumseh Sherman
Old 19 September 2016, 01:50

Quote:

And unfortunately this kind of bullshit trickles its way down and pollutes the youth, much like liberal teachers
The youth is polluted, so no use carrying on. Trickles down?

^^^
LOL

William Tecumseh Sherman
Old 19 September 2016, 07:07
Been There Done That

Quote:
Let me just throw this out there. For quite some time, I have refused to watch most professional sports due mostly to the abomination of the word team. These athletes who receive a kings ransom for playing a game and calling themselves "warriors", while laughable is why I did and do what I did / do. Its the beauty of capitalism. A life I benefit from and have sworn to uphold, in not so many words.

Fast forward to the situation where we have said spoiled brats now showing blatant disrespect for the very mechanism that provides their lavish lifestyles. I now more than ever still refuse to watch these children ingratiate themselves while demanding to be protected from a game that requires them to bang their head against another 300 lb man. I despise the entity and those that benefit from it. Maybe because I was a sucky football player, maybe not.

So for those of you that come on here and talk shit about freedom and honor and taking back America, here is your chance. This is the definitive moment in your life where honor means something more than a word engraved on a plaque on your wall. Here is my manifesto to the NFL and to all of you that seem to better your lives by quaffing the rancid stale air that drapes off of their collective sweaty ball sacks.

2. Stop patronizing the sponsors of Professional teams and games.

3. Encourage them to be fathers to their children and confront those who do not do the same.

4. Encourage them to make large donations to organizations like the boy and girls club of America. I mean millions, not front pocket money.

5. Encourage them to not play a game. Anyone can sit on their fat ass and call it a protest. Encourage them to boycott the sport and then see where their fucking conversation goes.

6. With all the time they will have on their hands, they should go to a local shelter or other support agency and volunteer, play catch with a kid, be the father figure the 75% of these kids will never have.

7. Tell them to take their white friends to their black neighborhoods. White people need to better understand to what its like to grow up back in America. Black people also need to own up for their share of the responsibility.

So here it is, Time to be a poser or truly an honorable person. Most of you here have lost a brother or a sister and to let these fucking spoiled children just keep having their way stops at the door to my house.

While I agree they have the freedom to protest, so do I and here is the foundation of it. Are you an honorable man? Post this manifesto and live by it on as many social media outlets as you can find. I will smell your lack of honor with every post you make.

So if I hurt your feelings, too fucking bad. Go to military dot com and post your praise. I have had enough of it.

RLTW
DOL
I want muh honor
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (35.5 KB, 145 views)
If 10,000 snakes were coming down that aisle now, and I had a door that I could shut, and in that 10,000, 1,000 meant right, 1,000 rattlesnakes didn't want to bite me, I knew they were good... Should I let all these rattlesnakes come down, or should I just close the door and stay safe?
- Muhammad Ali #MakeAmericaGreatAgain
Old 19 September 2016, 09:05
The Sagacious One

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakoZeroSix View Post
I want muh honor
So I am sitting here in Manila, the land of new smells for me. I sit here waiting for my plane and my eyes start to water. Maybe the spicy nuts, maybe the fat lady next to me. The more I try and read, the more my eyes water and then there is this awful smell. I eyeball the fat lady like "bitch, you gotta wipe that thing off once in a while..."

As I scroll down, it finally hits me. That awful smell is your flaming homosexuality oozing out of Spider-Mans web slinger on your avatar. So, thanks for that.
Old 19 September 2016, 09:12
The Sagacious One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
The youth is polluted, so no use carrying on. Trickles down?

^^^
LOL
I'm about 30 seconds out from growing tired of your holier than thou attitude. Maybe you can find the meaning of life at NFL.com
Old 19 September 2016, 09:12
Been There Done That

Quote:
S That awful smell is your flaming homosexuality oozing out of Spider-Mans web slinger on your avatar.
Um....I think thats Deadpool

The amount of patience I have is proportionate to the number of witnesses present.
Old 20 September 2016, 22:35
The Sagacious One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
Um....I think thats Deadpool

No Shit?
Old 23 September 2016, 01:37
Confirmed User

Suck it Goodell!!
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 1.10.04 AM.png (441.7 KB, 86 views)
File Type: png Screen Shot 2016-09-23 at 1.38.27 AM.png (197.6 KB, 87 views)
Old 23 September 2016, 07:31
Confirmed User

Belicheck continues to amaze me. Playing a 3rd string QB in a short week and they still dominate.
Old 23 September 2016, 08:20
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeDave View Post
Belicheck continues to amaze me. Playing a 3rd string QB in a short week and they still dominate.
I hate the Patriots, but the way Belichick changes the game plan to match his personnel is brilliant.

I hope he gets Coach of the Year, then loses first round in the playoffs....
Old 23 September 2016, 10:51
Calix Meus Inebrians

I'm going to need to seek medical attention...this Pats boner I've had since late last night won't die down.

Our new posting rules