Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 20 March 2017, 14:43
Confirmed User

So has any one of them even said HOW 'muh Russia and muh elections' even happened? Other than "They let the American people know the fucked up illegal shit I was doing!"? Because they keep saying this shit as a statement of fact, yet they never present evidence. Heck, even POTUS has more evidence of his wiretap than these clown have been screeching since early November of last year.
Old 20 March 2017, 14:51
Problem Solver

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post

..Heck, even POTUS has more evidence of his wiretap than these clown have been screeching since early November of last year.
Then why doesn't he simply present it?

"Oderint, dum metuant" ("Let them hate, so long as they fear") - Caligula

"Those that know don't talk and those that talk don't know."
Old 20 March 2017, 15:12
pumpin gas and kickin ass

Because if he presents the scope of the problem, he loses the use of the tool that caused the problem most likely.
Old 20 March 2017, 15:37
pumpin gas and kickin ass

I am curious what the fall out from the FBI hearing will be on POTUS's near term agenda.

This link has the piece where it appears Trey Gowdy is laying foundation , similar to the Benghazi inquiry, for follow on investigation?

Wonder if that ends up being a distraction for the press and takes pressure off POTUS, or if it turns into an obstacle, and if it even gets pursued?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI8Eag_9LJ8
Old 20 March 2017, 15:49
Confirmed User

Not firing Comey was a mistake because he admitted Clinton broke the law and didnt persue it.
Old 20 March 2017, 16:04
Authorized Personnel

I'm seeing these Project Dragnet headlines pop up. Jerome Corsi is a decent investigative reporter. If true, then it sounds like the entire Trump clan has been under the microscope since 2004. To quote our esteemed FBI Director, privacy is overrated and we just need to come to terms with being surveilled 24/7. Big Brother has got our backs now.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Been around the world and found
That only stupid people are breeding
The cretins cloning and feeding
And I don't even own a tv
Old 20 March 2017, 16:13
Life is simple, not easy.

This entire hearing today was about as productive as a monkey fucking a football. What a bunch of BS.

Chaplain: "God moves in mysterious ways...", but ... well.... uhh... welcome aboard!

"If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
William Tecumseh Sherman
Old 20 March 2017, 16:21
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinfist View Post
Not firing Comey was a mistake because he admitted Clinton broke the law and didn't persue it.
This^ is where I lost faith in his credibility.

And here...today.
Quote:
Originally Posted by testimony
Gowdy asked Comey to also assure the American people that the FBI is investigating the leak which led to the resignation of Trump's national security adviser Michael Flynn over communications with the Russian ambassador.

"I can't," Comey responded. "But I hope people watching know how seriously we take leaks of classified information. But I don't want to confirm it by saying we're investigating it. I'm sorry I have to draw that line, I just think that's the right way to be."
Old 20 March 2017, 17:41
Authorized Personnel

Historically, the Bureau has typically refused to acknowledge whether or not they have an active investigation on any specific subject/ person, etc. Which could be why Comey stated he cannot confirm if there is a specific investigation.
Old 20 March 2017, 17:51
Confirmed User

Quote:
Not firing Comey was a mistake because he admitted Clinton broke the law and didnt persue it.
Not that I am letting him off the hook by a long shot.........but I'm betting that he was TOLD to "come to the conclusion that there shouldn't be a prosecution".
Old 20 March 2017, 20:49
Confirmed User

Quote:
Not that I am letting him off the hook by a long shot.........but I'm betting that he was TOLD to "come to the conclusion that there shouldn't be a prosecution".
ok, now that leads one to ask, "Who can tell the Director of the FBI to NOT charge someone"
Old 20 March 2017, 20:52
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
ok, now that leads one to ask, "Who can tell the Director of the FBI to NOT charge someone"
The US Attorney or Attorney General...pick your poison!
Old 20 March 2017, 22:59
Did...did I do that?

Electronics on Aircraft

New policy going into effect as soon as tomorrow.

Portable electronic devices will not be allowed in the cabin of nonstop flights originating from Cairo, Egypt; Amman, Jordan; Kuwait City, Kuwait; Casablanca, Morocco; Doha, Qatar; Riyadh and Jeddah in Saudi Arabia; Istanbul, Turkey; and Abu Dhabi and Dubai in the United Arab Emirates.

This includes laptops, tablets, DVD players - apparently anything larger than a cellphone. Items will have to go in checked baggage.

This doesn't quite make sense to me. If they're worried about explosives in the devices, why allow them on the plane at all? Wasn't the device that brought down Pan Am 103 in checked luggage?
Old 20 March 2017, 23:09
BTDT

if comey testified that the sky is blue and water is wet it would give me cause to check for myself
...he is just another example of the infection within the nations inner sanctum
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 20 March 2017, 23:11
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
The Director doesn't and never has "charged" anyone with a crime. That's all the US Attorney and the AUSAs.
Old 20 March 2017, 23:25
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
This entire hearing today was about as productive as a monkey fucking a football. What a bunch of BS.
Gowdy used it to establish that certain people within the former POTUS' staff had access to classified information which was feloniously leaked. That makes me curious as to the real motives of the committee holding the hearing.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 20 March 2017, 23:32
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
Exactly. Under AG "Tarmac" LYNCH, and while Hillary was "polling" to win. Then at the last minute "reopening" under the addition of the Wiener files of which the NYPD was apparently aware of...yet three months later...crickets.

The continuing good news (for me) is that I still have a lot of faith in 98% of the rank-and-file FBI guys. Maybe naive on my part. But, someday the truth about Weiner, Abedeen, Clintons, and wiretapping POTUS will come out to the American People. Right?
Old 21 March 2017, 01:07
Life is simple, not easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET1/ss nuke View Post
Gowdy used it to establish that certain people within the former POTUS' staff had access to classified information which was feloniously leaked. That makes me curious as to the real motives of the committee holding the hearing.
He did have a purpose. As he always does. He was trying to lock down four names if I read correctly, for reasons you describe above.

Chaplain: "God moves in mysterious ways...", but ... well.... uhh... welcome aboard!

"If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
William Tecumseh Sherman
Old 21 March 2017, 02:10
Confirmed User

Hopefully it goes better than Gowdy's last big shindig, if true.

So why did no one mention the "five eyes" security protocol? I mean, from what I understand, the entire reason that protocol even exists is specifically so that, say, an FBI director can sit in front of Congress and tell them that "there is no evidence of the USA illegally wiretapping the POTUS-elect" **cough-thebritsdiditforus-cough** --- and have it all technically be true. Professional lying techniques used by the media, created by lawyers, and adopted by the lying bureaucrats in DC/elsewhere. It's all weasel words and smoke and mirrors.

Regardless, Comey needs to go. His actions has been so bizarre I can't imagine any motive for his actions (opening investigations, closing them, REopening investigations, closing them again) other than he's balls deep in the rumored civil war going on in the depths of the alphabet agencies right now. I'm still convinced he was told, by forces unknown, that he HAD to recommend that "no charges be filed" by DoJ. After that private meeting between Lynch and WJC went public, it more than likely it had to go that way to keep that gossamer-thin veil of plausible deniability alive amongst the stupid sheeple that believe what they see on TV is real and that people like HRC and others aren't above the law.
Old 21 March 2017, 02:35
What could possibly go wrong?

And in a side note, judge Napolitano has been "benched" by Fox News apparently. It stems from his claim that 3? Sources from the Intel community told him/fox that GCHQ was involved in the intercepts/President Trump et al.
What's interesting to me and I'm sure some of you, is that the "right" questions are NOT being asked about this whole debacle.
It's as though neither side wants the real answer, but just want to use it for partisan purposes. Maybe they realize the shit storm that opening that door would cause
Closed Thread

Our new posting rules