* *Seeking: SOF Asia Indo-Pacific Planner, $$$$, TS/SCI, Hawaii, Benefits
(SWMS – 20)
Location: Camp Smith, HI
Manager: Program Manager
Summary: Asia Indo-Pacific Planner will be charged with providing special operations support and
oversight within the Pacific Command (PACOM) Area of Responsibility (AOR).
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Conduct detailed planning across the full range of planning requirements associated with the
SOCPAC North East Asia planning efforts, integrating into the SOCPAC Operational Plans.
2. Assist the SOJ51 to organize, focus and synchronize SOCPAC North East Asia planning teams and
enablers to meet defined organizational end states
3. Facilitate and support development of input into Northeast, South Asia, Southeast Asia and
Oceania Commander’s Estimates, Strategy, Operational Plans, Supporting Campaign Plan and
Country Action Plans.
4. Facilitate and support the development of OPLAN/CONPLAN Mission Analysis, COA
Development, COA selection and War Game COA evaluations.
5. Facilitate and support the production of Base Plans, Level III & Level IV OPLANS/CONPLANS.
6. Provide SOF Steady State Operations input to USPACOM and SOCPAC Campaign Plans/Theater
Campaign Order (TCO).
7. Facilitate the development of Northeast, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Oceania and other regional
and country Objectives/Intermediate Objectives, Operations, Activities & Actions (OAA) that
support engagement/military-to- military training PACOM/SOCPAC Regional long-term goals and
8. Develop and produce supporting briefing slides, information papers, talking points and other
required documentation to support Key Leader engagements (KLE) with senior U.S. and foreign
military/civilian/diplomatic distinguished visitors and leaders.
9. Up to two weeks of travel per month may be required.
10. Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
Education: HS Diploma
Experience: 10 years of experience in leading and supporting military tactical - operational-
strategic planning, military operational art in a joint/interagency teaming environment in a
unified combatant command for South Asia/Southeast Asia and/or the USPACOM AOR. (Briefly explain on application or at the bottom of your resume)
10 years of experience in leading operations and planning in/or supporting SOF at the tactical
and operational levels. (Briefly explain on application or at the bottom of your resume)
Experience leading Joint Planning Groups (JPGs) that developed, drafted and published at least
one Level IV Plan (using Joint Planning and Execution System (JOPES) and the Adaptive Planning
Execution Systems (APEX)) that includes organizing and conducting Rehearsal of Concept (ROC)
Drills and Wargaming at the operational level. (Briefly explain on application or at the bottom of your resume)
Clearance: TS/SCI (Please list your adjudication date)
US Passport: Required (Please list expiration date)
Language: Must speak fluent English
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Desired or Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to
be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The
employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and
arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Please apply here: https://beyondsof.com/seeking-sof-as...waii-benefits/ or send resume to Scott at email@example.com