* *Seeking: SOF Security Cooperation Officer, $$$, TS/SCI, Hawaii, TSOC, Benefits
(SWMS – 20)
FLSA Status: Full-time, Salary,
Location: Camp Smith, HI
Manager: Program Manager
Summary: Security Cooperation Officer will be charged with providing special operations support
and oversight within the Pacific Command (PACOM) Area of Responsibility (AOR).
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Shall provide the Security Cooperation Professional who will serve as a subject matter expert
(SME) for the Command in order to provide a holistic view for funding and authorities focused
on capacity building of foreign forces and interoperability exchanges between U.S. Special
Operations Forces and coalition/partner forces. Tasks include:
2. Support National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) Section 333 initiatives; Chairman Joint Chief
of Staff (CJCS) Exercise Program, Exercise Related Construction (ERC); facilitate and develop
Country Combined Exercise Program (DCCEP); Asia Pacific Regional Initiative (APRI);
Humanitarian and Civic Assistance (HCA); and the Counter Terrorism Fellowship Program
(CTFP)and provide subject matter expertise for these identified programs above and shall
support and facilitate program development, coordination, and staffing.
3. Research all Geographic Combatant Command (GCC) efforts to identify opportunities for the
TSOC and US Embassies.
4. Provide training, familiarization, recommendations and assist appropriate staff elements in
design and development initiatives.
5. Provide liaison between the TSOC and GCC Offices of Primary Responsibility (OPR) to ensure
currency with policies, procedures, legislation and regulations and track and monitor resource
6. Maintain a database and archive of security cooperation budget authorities, policies,
regulations, products, SOCPAC and OSD decisions; current and/or proposed security
cooperation legislation; DOD and/or PACOM security cooperation formats, processes, and
7. Up to two weeks of travel per month may be required.
8. Other duties may be assigned, as necessary
Education: Former O-4/ GS 13 equivelant that have served as a Security Cooperation Officer (SCO)
Experience: Have submitted and successfully implemented at least 5 foreign military sales or
Building Partner Capacity (BPC) cases while serving as a SCO or while serving on a GCC or TSOC
staff (Briefly explain on application or at the bottom of your resume)
US Passport: Required
Language: Must speak fluent English
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Desired or Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to
be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The
employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and
arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Please apply here: https://beyondsof.com/seeking-sof-se...tsoc-benefits/
or send resume to Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org