* *Seeking: SOF Regional Security Analyst, $$$, TS/SCI, Hawaii, Benefits
Position Title: Regional Security Analyst
(SWMS – 20)
FLSA Status: Full-time, Salary, Exempt
Location: Camp Smith, HI
Manager: Program Manager
Summary: Regional Security Analyst will be charged with providing special operations support and
oversight within the Pacific Command (PACOM) Area of Responsibility (AOR)
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Shall provide the Regional Security Analyst. Tasks include:
2. Provide SOCPAC Regional Security Analyst support through multilateral and multinational
engagements, events, and activities in the Indo-Asia Pacific.
3. Provide key advisory and coordination support to the TSOC Commander and staff on the
establishment, operation and sustainment of a regional SOF academic and training institute in
4. Support the development of Strategic Concepts, Plans, Operations Orders, Fragmentary Orders,
Integrated Master Schedules, training plans, databases and educational curriculums in support
of operationalizing the Global SOF Network (GSN).
5. Provide Flag Officer/ General Officer level information papers; position papers; briefings; and
talking points with regard to the USSOCOM 2020 SOF Multinational Engagement Strategy and
the development of the GSN.
6. Integrate key planning and operational documents with the USPACOM, USSOCOM and Service
Component Staff equivalents.
7. Work with Interagency and DoD working groups, conferences, and Joint Planning Groups.
8. Responsible for facilitating and developing security programs funded by Asia Pacific Regional
Initiative (APRI), the Counter Terrorism Fellowship Program (CTFP) and various DOD funding
9. Support development and execution of logistics and administrative plans.
10. Develop the Administrative Procedures Arrangement (APA) for activities; provide cost estimates
of funds required to support the planning and execution of exercises and training courses and
prepare event requirements requests for approval. APA is a non-binding agreement with the
participating Host Nation (HN), which lays out responsibilities for each party for
11. Required to perform Pre-Deployment Site Surveys and travel in support of multilateral and
multinational engagement events, exercises and training courses.
12. Up to 2 weeks of travel per month may be required.
13. Other duties may be assigned, as necessary.
Education: Master’s degree in International Relations, National Security Affairs, or Defense
Analysis OR a Bachelor’s degree in combination with 3 years’ experience in Regional Security
Affairs or International Relations
Experience: Minimum of 10 years of combined Joint, SOF, Interagency, or Regional
experience working military operations with at least 3 years of special operations conducted in a
joint, combined, and interagency environment (Briefly describe on application or bottom of resume)
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in dealing with foreign FO/GO/SES level officials (Briefly describe on application or bottom of resume)
Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an instructor in a DoD Academic Institute or as an instructor
in civilian academic institutions (Briefly describe on application or bottom of resume)
Minimum of 2 years’ experience in program management to include project estimation,
scheduling, resource management, and prioritization (Briefly describe on application or bottom of resume)
Completed one Joint tour, combatant command, or multi-national staff tour (Make sure to clearly list)
US Passport: Required (Please confirm)
Language: Must speak fluent English
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Desired or Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
Physical Demands - The physical demands described here are representative of those that may need to
be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The
employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and
arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or
crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Please apply here: https://beyondsof.com/seeking-sof-re...waii-benefits/ or send resume to Scott at email@example.com