Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Employment and Training > International Jobs

Old 17 March 2017, 22:31

It was completed the first week of January. If my laptop wasn't down I could get the exact date. At that time they said 6-8 weeks. Believe me I didn't arbitrarily resign my old job on a whisper and prayer in February.
Old 17 March 2017, 22:35

Thank you everyone for the info dump. I appreciate the candor. That's all I wanted all along from my primary source was a no-shit, here's the sitrep. I can handle all the worse information in the world, as I used to tell my guys. Just make sure we have effete comm at all times.
Old 17 March 2017, 22:36

wow ... damn phone. effective comm ....
Old 18 March 2017, 00:49
Authorized Personnel

Welcome to contracting...

Things continue to get worse and worse for the guys on the ground. I suggest staying away from it any way you can, but if you can't, NEVER think you have the job until you're boots on ground.
Old 19 March 2017, 22:57
Semper Fidelis

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_Pos View Post
Treat this like dating multiple chicks at once. You don't really want one to know about the other. They may accidently find out at some point and then you'll have to commit to one or risk losing both.
This is the best analogy I have ever seen for this community. Look brother, always have a back up, and then a back up for the back up. It is the nature of this business. And everything these guys are saying is a nail on the head and everyone reading this thread in this community is nodding there head in agonizing agreement. There isn't one point that has been made that isn't contracting gospel. Good luck!

Our new posting rules