Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Employment and Training > International Jobs

Closed Thread

Old 26 March 2009, 03:48
Administrator

Job Posting Rules

If you are interested in posting a job opening then you must contact me, via PM, first. There are a few members who can post without checking with me. All of them are long time members and part of our BTDT user group.

Once approved you must put "SB Approved" at the beginning of your post so the members know you have been checked out.

Your PM should contain the example post and who you are and what your relationship is to the company. If you are just passing on the opportunity that is fine as long as it's something SOCNET has no problem with.

If you are a company rep, you must provide your name and contact info. You must also tell me the name of the company. While it's understood that in some cases company's want to screen the initial flood of resumes, I have to know who it is before making a decision.

If you or your company can't agree to this, then don't contact me. No exceptions. Don't waste my time or yours.

If you appear to be a start up that is fishing for resumes, you will be told no.

I understand some company's want to be prepared for a rapidly approaching solicitation and may ask for resumes to be put against a proposal. I'll approve those on a case by case basis but not for a company that still has wet paint on their website.

SOCNET has a very good history of staying ahead of the job announcement curve and ensuring a large response to job solicitations. These rules are in place to protect the site and our membership.

Do not try to get around this requirement by putting a link to your company, buds company or whatever in your signature line or asking a "innocent" question about a company on the board in an effort to backdoor us.

Thank You
Old 22 June 2009, 17:04
Administrator

Reminder-
SB approved goes at the top of the post. There is no need to put it in the thread title.

Thanks
Closed Thread

Our new posting rules