Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Employment and Training > Company Vetting and RFI

Old 21 March 2011, 08:41

I too know Doc and his company from my time in Afghanistan. Last I heard he had moved on to Kabul.
Old 24 March 2011, 16:12
Administrator

Dear gohard,
Post an introduction as you were directed in your registration email or your post and you will disappear.

Thank you
Old 4 May 2011, 12:04

I've known Doc since '93. He is a great guy and will give you the shirt off his back. I think there is some disgruntle employees out there.
Old 4 May 2011, 14:57
NKDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus1116 View Post
I've known Doc since '93. He is a great guy and will give you the shirt off his back. I think there is some disgruntle employees out there.
Did you even read this thread?
Old 11 July 2011, 14:24

Doyle "Doc" Jordan

Sorry it took so long to respond but have been out of touch for awhile. At one point Jordan had 5 expats working for him. In December he fired 3 of them, myself and my son Will included. When we left KAF he owed each of us over $ 25,000 each and we had to buy our own ticket home. I can provide the names of at least 5 locals that he owes thousands of dollars to. As far as I know he did not pay a single person for any services provided to the company. He finally was thrown off (physicallly) after ISAF searched his compound for two days for illegal weapons, ammunition, and explosives. I really can go on and on about his dealings, but would take all night. Everything I write can be proved.
Old 19 May 2012, 03:00

G'day all. I've known about these scammers for quite some time. I've been in Afghanistan now for 8 years. The only reason I am posting an update is that current and former employees of this rogue outfit have been out and about selling their illegal services, bogus contracts, and again the great "Doc" Doyle Jordan is spouting off about being 7th Group....again.

Myself, and another PSD medic "outted" him on several occasions. We brought this to the attention of the 7th Grp Cadre that were at Cp. Brown, at which time they cornered him on KAF, and he admitted everything. He even said he would take of the "semi" SF logo.

They were arrested, and kicked off of KAF on numerous violations to include illegal weapons, not being registered on KAF, not having an Afghan business license, not having an Afghan weapons license, selling false contracts, and misrepresenting services that did not exist..i.e. his "exotic fleet of helicopters".

Doyle has opened up shop in Kabul, and somehow is selling his bogus services again. I want to add, that several of his past employees were in on all of this, and though they claim innocence, were hands deep in selling contracts, and then working for another suspicious company involved with underhanded dealings with Supreme Services. You know exactly who you are, and I continue to watch this thread, as well as several others.

Those of us who have been in country a long, long time, know all of the scammers. We know the story, we know the players. Mr. Dukes, our eyes on now on you.....and we know you are trying to get back on KAF....be warned.
Old 16 December 2016, 15:36
NKDA

Donut,

May want to post your full intro in the appropriate thread before the Admins get after you. Also may want to check-in with the Navy guys in their area if you'd like to get vetted.

As far as WesTex, have you heard something lately? Or just curious based on this thread?

Our new posting rules