Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Employment and Training > Company Vetting and RFI

Old 4 March 2016, 11:25
Administrator

Couple points-
You failed to comply with the directions received when you joined.

You have no background to decide who is deserving of the term operator.

With that in mind, please post an introduction in the appropriate area, that describes who your background before you post again.

Thank you
Old 4 March 2016, 11:37
NKDA

Doc Hall,

After you comply with SB, just WONDERING why "Doc" is in your NAME? Nothing in your profile mentions medical background.
Old 4 March 2016, 11:56
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOC HALL View Post
For anyone who wants to read and comprehend this? ...
Speaking of reading comprehension...

Go ahead and operate your way over to the Introduction thread, post one there, as per SOCNET SOP, then continue to tell us about your company.

Thanks.

"Operator much like rock and roll, is dead." - ClearedHot
Old 4 March 2016, 11:58
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_Pos View Post
Doc Hall,

After you comply with SB, just WONDERING why "Doc" is in your NAME? Nothing in your profile mentions medical background.
I think this is his LinkedIN.

"Operator much like rock and roll, is dead." - ClearedHot
Old 4 March 2016, 13:06
NKDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedLoad View Post
I think this is his LinkedIN.
I think you're right. Not seeing anything even remotely medical-related in there either.

Mr. Hall, if this is the case, I would ask that you request a User Name change as that term is historically reserved for courageous men serving as Navy Corpsmen, although it is often also applied to medics across all services/agencies in a respectful manner. (I can't see that you meet either of these criteria).
Old 4 March 2016, 13:38
Minus one, but more symmetrical....

A cop who thinks its cool to use the term "operator"? What a surprise....
Old 4 March 2016, 17:46
Authorized Personnel

This is going to get really interesting really fast.
Old 4 March 2016, 19:18
Über Equus Asinus

Quote:
At this posting, I have developed a TEAM of Recruiters and Admin and we just broke 411 vetted for this mission in Nigeria, at the time of deployment, we'll break 500 personnel, on the way to 600+.
Would love to hear what contract vehicle currently being executed in Nigeria calls for 600+ personnel (of any type..much less trainers or security personnel)... and who is the customer (Nigerian govt, US DoD, US DoS, etc..)... and where in Nigeria the work is to be executed...

Collecting resumes and vetting people isnt the same thing as having actual work that requires you to hire and deploy those people you have vetted...

My question is a simple one... Do you have a contract in hand that requires you to deploy 600+ people to Nigeria to do work of any kind?

Or are you just collecting resumes in hope of winning work? (Or in hope of selling resumes.. or in hope of scamming applicants.. or any other less than scrupulous activity)..
Old 5 March 2016, 02:18
On the Extract Bird

First off I didn't select the acronym DOC, this was given to me in Bosnia and has followed me to Kosovo, Iraq and Afghanistan and to today, my son, an E-7 in the Army {SF} refers to me as DOC.
Let me explain, I was given this as I was in charge of operations, a doctor operators, a medic and a PA could be called a DOC, but not me, being in charge of operations my guys thought it was ok.

As a lifer LEO and then went OCONUS, I've been there, had trigger time and was injured twice in Iraq and once in Afghanistan. And yes this is documented by DoS and DoD.

For the unbeliever that doesn't deserve the title of OPERATOR, I was once a Drug Cop, and you can kiss my off white crack ass.

DOC Hall
Old 5 March 2016, 02:34
Authorized Personnel

Good luck with that attitude around here. I also guess they didn't teach you any reading skills during all that time as a bad-ass? You were asked direct questions, only one of which you addressed. If you were in the places you claim to have been, you obviously would understand the importance of earning the title "Doc."

Also, no, you're not an Operator. Neither am I. It's nothing to get all butt-hurt about.

You've provided everything I personally needed to know about SORTIE. Especially considering the representation that I am seeing here right now.

Any time you want to post your introduction as instructed, and then answer the questions that were directed at you...we'll be waiting.

Quote:
First off I didn't select the acronym DOC, this was given to me in Bosnia and has followed me to Kosovo, Iraq and Afghanistan and to today, my son, an E-7 in the Army {SF} refers to me as DOC.
Let me explain, I was given this as I was in charge of operations, a doctor operators, a medic and a PA could be called a DOC, but not me, being in charge of operations my guys thought it was ok.

As a lifer LEO and then went OCONUS, I've been there, had trigger time and was injured twice in Iraq and once in Afghanistan. And yes this is documented by DoS and DoD.

For the unbeliever that doesn't deserve the title of OPERATOR, I was once a Drug Cop, and you can kiss my off white crack ass.

DOC Hall
Old 5 March 2016, 02:57
NKDA

You have no dea how insulting you are.

http://www.med.navy.mil/bumed/nmhist...-of-Honor.aspx
Old 5 March 2016, 04:55
What could possibly go wrong?

A little link analysis of LinkedIn

Look up

Rick Hall
Jim taylor
Lloyd sells
Joshua Mendoza
Neil Smith
Steven De Gracia

All connections w Sortie out of Houston Tx.
Website is
sortie-us.com

Last edited by CA SGT; 5 March 2016 at 05:21.
Old 5 March 2016, 08:14
Administrator

Quote:

DOC Hall
Whoa! Drug cop. Ok that changes everything....

Trigger time, Lol.

Dude, you're full of it. You must think no one here can check your Linkedin claims or we care what you think.

Good luck getting your 600 "operators" I'm sure they're as qualified as you.

Banned
Old 5 March 2016, 08:43
Authorized Personnel

Thought we'd keep him around a little longer to see what kind of web he would spin.
Old 5 March 2016, 10:35
Über Equus Asinus

post edited/deleted... reading is fundamental... I missed the fact that this momo has already been banned..
Old 5 March 2016, 11:46
Been There Done That

Quote:

DOC Hall
Oh, you're so lucky that I missed this homosexuality before you got banned. The only thing you know how to "operate" is no doubt your CPAP machine.
22 Aug 17
Old 5 March 2016, 11:56
Been There Done That

I feel sorry for his "son, an E-7 in the Army {SF}," if that is in fact true.
Old 5 March 2016, 12:26
Been There Done That

I was called "Doc" in high school", perhaps because of all the pharmaceuticals I experimented with, later in life I was called "lap dance but I can't figure that one out.
Old 5 March 2016, 16:55

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFS/S View Post
Was offered a position in Nigeria by this company. Just wanted to check if anyone has ever heard of them or worked for them. They offered a pay advance up to 50% of salary at $175K on a 90/60 rotation.

http://sortie-us.com/
I feel ashamed for even considering this position...thank you all for the clarifications...*slaps forehead*
Old 6 March 2016, 17:36
NKDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24/7 View Post
I was called "Doc" in high school", perhaps because of all the pharmaceuticals I experimented with
Yeah but you were getting your pre-reqs out of the way in a full-immersion "explorer program" enroute to becoming the real deal.

Our new posting rules