Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Employment and Training > Company Vetting and RFI

Old 22 January 2017, 22:16
In Vino Veritas

Tri-Bolt Security?

http://www.triboltllc.com/leadership-team/

A family member reached out asking if I knew anything about this company. She said they are nice but wanted to know if they are legit (she is considering a job with them). They seem pretty... low rent. But what is a "Special Forces HUMIT collector" I'm just wondering if anyone has any personal info on them as I can deduce their skill level from their bios.
Old 22 January 2018, 07:14
On the Extract Bird

Did your family member ever sign up to work with them?
Old 22 January 2018, 10:35
The Sagacious One

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtan123 View Post
First of all, you need to post your introduction as per your welcome email. Second, your tradecraft is for shit as you list in your profile that you are the Owner of the company being vetted.

Welcome to SOCNET.
Old 22 January 2018, 13:33
On the Extract Bird

I’m not using tradecraft I’m asking a question. I’m also not hiding and actually registered and responded to this in order to answer questions regarding my company. As for not introducing myself I didn’t even read that so I will apologize for not first introducing myself on the thread. I won’t however apologize for asking a question and the fact that I admired to being the owner shows I’m being transparent not being deceptive.
Old 22 January 2018, 13:39
Been There Done That

David,
For being an MP and a self proclaimed HUMIT collector for SF, you can’t read for shit.
1) follow instructions in your email
2) don’t claim to be transparent when YOU ask if she worked for “them” (your company) You we’re busted and called out on it. Own up to it, learn, and move on.
Old 22 January 2018, 13:42
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
I知 not using tradecraft I知 asking a question. I知 also not hiding and actually registered and responded to this in order to answer questions regarding my company. As for not introducing myself I didn稚 even read that so I will apologize for not first introducing myself on the thread. I won稚 however apologize for asking a question and the fact that I admired to being the owner shows I知 being transparent not being deceptive.
http://socnet.com/showthread.php?p=1058700363

Follow directions. Your situational awareness is lacking for someone claiming a PSD background. I'm trying to help you out. Also, proof-read your posts if you want to be taken seriously. (e.g. "admired" in your post.)
Old 22 January 2018, 13:45
On the Extract Bird

I知 not david. I知 not looking for admiration. I just joined and just asked a question. I知 the partner and MP. Again I apologized for not conducting the introduction. I have no idea why all of you now feel the need to go on the attack. Enjoy your days
Old 22 January 2018, 13:49
Authorized Personnel

Nobody's attacking you. There is a process here. Follow it or your stay will be short.
Old 22 January 2018, 14:00
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
I知 not david. I知 not looking for admiration. I just joined and just asked a question. I知 the partner and MP. Again I apologized for not conducting the introduction. I have no idea why all of you now feel the need to go on the attack. Enjoy your days
Check your .mil email Inbox. Don't post in this thread again before posting an introduction. I provided the link above.

SFC to SFC / PSD to PSD: I'm trying to help you out.
Old 22 January 2018, 15:02
In Vino Veritas

Quote:
Quote:
I知 not using tradecraft I知 asking a question. I知 also not hiding and actually registered and responded to this in order to answer questions regarding my company. As for not introducing myself I didn稚 even read that so I will apologize for not first introducing myself on the thread. I won稚 however apologize for asking a question and the fact that I admired to being the owner shows I知 being transparent not being deceptive.
LMAO, you certainly AREN探 using any tradecraft...

If she did, or did not, is not really public conversation. But the bottom line is your bio is weak, your ability to effectively communicate in the English language is... questionable, and attention to detail is lacking. Therefore I hope she did not.
Old 22 January 2018, 17:01
Confirmed User

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Mess View Post
LMAO, you certainly AREN探 using any tradecraft...

If she did, or did not, is not really public conversation. But the bottom line is your bio is weak, your ability to effectively communicate in the English language is... questionable, and attention to detail is lacking. Therefore I hope she did not.
And his situational awareness sucks, I guess he really fails to realize who this place is comprised. So much for being a HUMINT expert

This should be entertaining.
Old 22 January 2018, 17:05
Been There Done That

Fast to make comments and get but hurt but still has no done an intro in the proper place.
Old 22 January 2018, 17:53
Ungood

Stepping into the fray because I see your company is offering cybersecurity services, and you make the following claim:

Can you provide insight into who these proven experts are in terms of cybersecurity? I've never heard of your firm, nor any of the names in the biographies. Yet, each of your offerings includes cyber services. It's a red-flag at best. There isn't even a description of what these services include.

This looks like a hot mess, HotMess.
Old 22 January 2018, 17:54
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
And his situational awareness sucks, I guess he really fails to realize who this place is comprised. So much for being a HUMINT expert

This should be entertaining.
This is not the HUMINT/CI guy, it is the MP/PSD guy. His bio on the company website says "Vice-President", but based on what he stated in this thread he is also co-owner.

No response to my email yet, but it was not that important. Just trying to enlighten him on who (in a general sense) views these boards.

I believe Hot Mess had his original question answered in a fashion. Oh well.
Old 22 January 2018, 17:58
Ungood

As the phrase goes: Welcome to SOCNET. We know you.
Old 22 January 2018, 21:19
Authorized Personnel

Looks like they are the real deal. Just scored the security gig for the Bee Gees tribute band a couple days ago.

http://www.wearegreenbay.com/news/lo...eton/924433966
Old 22 January 2018, 22:38
Administrator

Quote:
You just burned your company in public. Great job. Good bye.
Old 22 January 2018, 23:04
The Sagacious One

Quote:
Originally Posted by 275RLTW View Post
David,
For being an MP and a self proclaimed HUMIT collector for SF, you can’t read for shit.
1) follow instructions in your email
2) don’t claim to be transparent when YOU ask if she worked for “them” (your company) You we’re busted and called out on it. Own up to it, learn, and move on.
Like Minds......

You and me, I meant. Doh!

Our new posting rules