Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Employment and Training > Company Vetting and RFI

Old 15 January 2010, 13:06
NKDA

WESTEX Tactical Solutions-RFI

Anybody have intell on this company? Came across a business card at KAF (which includes a modified "De Oppresso Liber" symbol on the back).

www.westextactical.com
Old 15 January 2010, 18:33
Awaiting the Terrologist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_Pos View Post
Anybody have intell on this company? Came across a business card at KAF (which includes a modified "De Oppresso Liber" symbol on the back).

www.westextactical.com
Mate, haven't you been warned about hanging around at KAF picking up strange business cards?

I have never heard of them and I thought I'd seen every medical company out. I have a couple of friends working airfield emergency services there now and will reach out. They weren't around in Jul/Aug '08 when I EXFILLED from KAF.

Wait out.

On the 11th Hour of the 11th Day of the 11th Month, we will remember them.

Lest We Forget.
Old 15 January 2010, 21:44
NKDA

ALCON,

Got what I needed via PM. Thanks.
Old 22 January 2010, 20:35

Deleted as out of my lane.

Lest We Forget.

Last edited by Old_Starlight; 22 January 2010 at 20:38. Reason: Deleted: out of my lane
Old 23 January 2010, 10:16
NKDA

Maximus 1116,

I will respond to your PM in reference to this thread once you comply with SB.

Thanks
Old 23 January 2010, 21:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by O_Pos View Post
Maximus 1116,

I will respond to your PM in reference to this thread once you comply with SB.

Thanks
Mate, did the gouge check out?

Lest We Forget.
Old 22 February 2010, 10:17
Administrator

Interesting that "jamesdean" has been back to the site since I deleted his post but didn't have the time to post an introduction.

So "james" when you read this, I expect you to identify who "we" is in regards to the "we" or "would use them again", in your post I deleted, or don't bother posting anywhere on this forum again.

We've seen this type of posting before and it usually tells us something entirely different than what you think you achieved.

I'm prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt but it's on you to prove you aren't a shill playing a game for the company.

Thank you.
Old 22 February 2010, 13:03
Been There Done That

I have heard a little about them today here in Kabul. One of my clients knows the owner. Helo transport and Med services from what I understand and has already received one good sized contract and is shopping for more. This is hearsay through the grapevine, but a pretty reliable source.

Hope it helps

me 26FEB20133538PST
Old 22 February 2010, 13:32
NKDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Starlight View Post
Mate, did the gouge check out?
I receieved a PM on this same subject just yesterday. I pointed the poster in your direction for your original source. My OP TEMPO has been pretty high; therefore, I have yet to get a chance to track down his office.
Old 22 February 2010, 13:33
NKDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgil Tibbs View Post
I have heard a little about them today here in Kabul. One of my clients knows the owner. Helo transport and Med services from what I understand and has already received one good sized contract and is shopping for more. This is hearsay through the grapevine, but a pretty reliable source.

Hope it helps
Thanks
Old 22 February 2010, 14:19
Making sure They Come Home

Just so everyone is aware....this is the fourth query on this company, or those involved with it, over the past week by folks in theater with little more than "I heard", third party responses.
Information that is needed is first hand folks. I have a personal long tab friend in theater also looking for info on them as he has stuck his neck out already on behalf of some of Westextactcal's employees.
Let's keep focus folks - there are guys in the box where this info can affect them as the warfighter.

PA
Old 22 February 2010, 14:48
Been There Done That

Which is why I state that it is hearsay and second hand.

me 26FEB20133538PST
Old 22 February 2010, 14:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgil Tibbs View Post
Which is why I state that it is hearsay and second hand.
ROGER-
Just keeping everything on track.

PA
Old 23 February 2010, 00:02
NKDA

USSFPA: Thank you for your backing and support in this matter.

ALCON: The problem that myself and USSFPA's friend (whom I have spoken with) have run into is the lack of concrete verification of facts on this company and the individual who runs it (both current and historical, to include military service and PA status). They have made a presence in and around the RC South AOR by passing out business cards and pushing the company's abilities (while at the same time asking for favors). Multiple concerns have been brought to me by both US and NATO forces that have been approached by the individual(s) in question.

Any help with this matter is much appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 23 February 2010, 11:08
Administrator

Based on the lack of input, I feel comfortable in stating there is probably an issue.

Add "jamesdean" apparently only registering to be a sock puppet to talk up the company and there is more than a bit of evidence to support this.

I'm prepared to be wrong but, something isn't right. The reach from here is too vast not to have at least one member with direct experience.
Old 23 February 2010, 18:36

There is also a cricket symphony on the other site.

Very unusual indeed.

PA
Old 24 February 2010, 08:30
Administrator

The info is starting to come in:

A certain Doyle Dwight Jordan aka Doc claims to be the owner of WESTEX. He is the person behind the mini gun on this page http://www.westextactical.com/aircraft.html

medic-gunner.jpg

He claims that hes a former SF soldier and medic from 7th Group. None of the people that I have contact with from 7th Group know him, or anything about him.

He claims to be a licensed Physicians Assistant (PA) and hands out prescription drugs on request. I have not been able to find him on websites listing qualified PAs.

He does not own or have access to a single aircraft. The pictures posted on his website were taken while he worked as a PSD member for USPI in Kandahar.
Old 24 February 2010, 12:54
NKDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbullet View Post
The info is starting to come in:

A certain Doyle Dwight Jordan aka Doc claims to be the owner of WESTEX. He is the person behind the mini gun on this page http://www.westextactical.com/aircraft.html

Attachment 11060

He claims that hes a former SF soldier and medic from 7th Group. None of the people that I have contact with from 7th Group know him, or anything about him.

He claims to be a licensed Physicians Assistant (PA) and hands out prescription drugs on request. I have not been able to find him on websites listing qualified PAs.

He does not own or have access to a single aircraft. The pictures posted on his website were taken while he worked as a PSD member for USPI in Kandahar.
Thanks.

I will be swinging by to see USSFPA's buddy tomorrow, then I will make it a priority to go visit this guy and get first-hand info from the source, to include service dates and ODA assignments. Will report back ASAP.
Old 27 February 2010, 02:22
The Trunk Monkey!

FYI: Doc Jordan will be back at KAF Sunday @ mid-day at "Juliet Ramp"… he is flying in two (2) new Helos.

BTW: You can also see him at the Foreign Weapons Shoot on 1 March… behind the KAF US Post-Office at 0700 Hrs.

If you want to speak with him here is his Contact Info.:
Roshan 0794431998 or 0799244746
Old 27 February 2010, 07:40
NKDA

WESTEX Tactical Solutions is a legally registered LLC in Texas as of 27 July 2009. The registered agent of the company is "National Registered Agents, Inc". The two managing members of the company are "Doyle D. Jordan" and "Trevor W. Probandt". All paperwork was filed by LegalZoom. As stated on the company website, filed address is in Lindale, TX.

The Texas Department of State Health Services holds no record of professional licensing for CEO Doyle D. Jordan, VP Trevor W. Probandt, or the company WESTEX Tactical Solutions, LLC.

The Texas Medical Board holds no record of professional licensing for CEO Doyle D. Jordan or VP Trevor W. Probandt.

Our new posting rules