SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 2 February 2019, 21:23
Earthquake Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverbullet View Post
I think he's a scumbag for his baby murdering ideas though.

IMO, being a racist is everyone's right-black, white, yellow or whatever. I don't agree with it, but his people and the Dems had to know. Talk to anyone who heard him present when he was a practicing doctor.

Frankly I hope he stays in office. Trump can refer to him as grand wizard and beat up the left with him as a foil. Lol
We sure as hell don't need the Lt Gov taking over.

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet." Gen. Mattis
Old 2 February 2019, 21:26
killjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingo Kane View Post
Kill a woman in a wreck that's pregnant (double homicide?)
What if she was on her way to her appointment to have an abortion? Is that dividing by zero?
Old 2 February 2019, 22:51
Sound off for equipment check!

My relatives in Richmond say this pic was known about during the election, but nobody would make an issue of it. The media ignored it, and Dems dismissed it as a blatant Republican lie.

But suddenly it is discovered and is legitimate.

And that takes the focus off infanticide.
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests. ~Patrick Henry

"Sēlre bi ghwm t hē his frēond wrece, onne hē fela murne." ~Bēowulf, bearn Ecgēowes
Old 3 February 2019, 00:33
Confirmed User

Personally, I think he was done in by friendly forces.

VA’s Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax is left of Northam. He’s exactly what today’s radical faction of the Dem party wants.

Did those far left Dems leak release the yearbook the pic when Northam’s mishandling of the abortion issue became a problem?

Last edited by Macka; 3 February 2019 at 00:38.
Old 3 February 2019, 12:28
BTDT

Quote:
IMO, being a racist is everyone's right-black, white, yellow or whatever. I don't agree with it, but his people and the Dems had to know.
I also think that people need to crack a dictionary or Google, and learn the difference between: Prejudice, Bigotry, and Racism.

Racism has become the new "Assault Weapon" - it's ALL racisim

There's a big difference between a white-sheet wearing, college dumbass (or someone's 10 year old Twitter post) - and trying to stuff an entire people into gas chambers. There's a majority power component to racism. "Archie Bunker" was bigoted and prejudice - but he had no power.

Not being technically accurate drives me nuts - huge pet peeve.
Old 3 February 2019, 12:35
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
Grand Wizard of Virginia. I like it!

We can start referring to the Govenor's mansion as the Klaven. The jokes just write themselves.

And if the Governor decides to do swan dive off the balcony it would be a Kliff Klaven.
Old 3 February 2019, 12:55
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polypro View Post
I also think that people need to crack a dictionary or Google, and learn the difference between: Prejudice, Bigotry, and Racism.

Racism has become the new "Assault Weapon" - it's ALL racisim

There's a big difference between a white-sheet wearing, college dumbass (or someone's 10 year old Twitter post) - and trying to stuff an entire people into gas chambers. There's a majority power component to racism. "Archie Bunker" was bigoted and prejudice - but he had no power.

Not being technically accurate drives me nuts - huge pet peeve.
Actually, I think your chosen definition is inaccurate. Racism at it's core is believing your race is superior to others.
Old 3 February 2019, 13:11
Another pool cleaner

"They don't want anything to go full term"...BOOM!

I long for the days where we could call each other nigger, spic, chink, kike, dago, wop, cracker, cunt, etc.

Then bust lips.

Then drink beer.

Then make fun of the Irish.
Old 3 February 2019, 13:22
BTDT

Quote:
Actually, I think your chosen definition is inaccurate. Racism at it's core is believing your race is superior to others.
Assumed, implied - but yeah, that too.
Old 3 February 2019, 13:31
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8654maine View Post
"They don't want anything to go full term"...BOOM!

I long for the days where we could call each other nigger, spic, chink, kike, dago, wop, cracker, cunt, etc.

Then bust lips.

Then drink beer.

Then make fun of the Irish.
I know you're Asian and you coincidentally left out Gook.

Personally I hope this clown stays in office and watch the left eat left. On Friday when this story broke, Dan Bongino said he saw the photo in September or October but couldn't verify it was Northam so he didn't pass it on.
Old 3 February 2019, 13:56
Another pool cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGH0922 View Post
I know you're Asian and you coincidentally left out Gook.

Personally I hope this clown stays in office and watch the left eat left. On Friday when this story broke, Dan Bongino said he saw the photo in September or October but couldn't verify it was Northam so he didn't pass it on.
Full blooded American, brother.

The left will give this one a pass, like they have in the past.

How's the trip to PI?
Old 3 February 2019, 14:23
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by schibbs View Post
And if the Governor decides to do swan dive off the balcony it would be a Kliff Klaven.
I see what you did there...
Old 3 February 2019, 15:12
Administrator

This sums the issue up.
595FE279-16B1-4EDF-83C4-3A9A1BC9EC6E.jpg
Old 3 February 2019, 20:42
Been There Done That

Al Jolson you racist MF r.
https://youtu.be/PIaj7FNHnjQ

John Wayne as J.B. Books in the Shootist
Old 3 February 2019, 20:55
Confirmed User

Twitter reports an mergency meeting at the Governors office.......stand by.
Old 4 February 2019, 08:31
Been There Done That

I think the Dems had something to do with the yearbook picture release, they had to, how could they have missed something like that? There's no way...then drop the picture and use that idiot Northam as a sacrificial lamb to take the media focus off the real issue of killing kids.
Old 4 February 2019, 09:13
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
I think the Dems had something to do with the yearbook picture release, they had to, how could they have missed something like that? There's no way...then drop the picture and use that idiot Northam as a sacrificial lamb to take the media focus off the real issue of killing kids.
agree
Old 4 February 2019, 09:32
BTDT

The dems' already know who they want to run in 2020 - everything else is theater - I think this guy is just an early casualty in the great campaign uprising of 2020.

Smite this guy in full view of the enemy as an example of the goodness and purity of the democratic party. Strike this mans political career down as an example of the democratic search for justice.

Then - one by one - the entire democrat field of presidential candidates will be sacrificed in the town square - guilty of similar offenses.
Yearbooks
College Journals
Tweets

Then - when the anointed one from the DNC has clearly and honorably "weathered the storm" because the democrats have done such a great job of "vetting" their candidate....
...then they can pull out ALL of the stops against the POTUS

Every single photo - every story - every accusation
-and every Tweet

The "real" DJT will be put on display by a legion of self righteous democrats shining their light of moral indignation on this man who hates woman and children and immigrants and people of color and poor people and muslims......
...and a supporting cast of jilted never-Trump republicans will join in to help even the score

The news will run story after story reminding us how the democrats have taken up the sword and started running evil out of town.
all the way back to that dirty - dirty - dirty al Franken

The left will gladly take credit for draining the swamp.....
...and then - if she's lucky - Bill Clinton's wife will finally attend her coronation
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield

Last edited by Box; 4 February 2019 at 09:37.
Old 4 February 2019, 09:45
Ne Obliviscaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
The dems' already know who they want to run in 2020 - everything else is theater - I think this guy is just an early casualty in the great campaign uprising of 2020.

Smite this guy in full view of the enemy as an example of the goodness and purity of the democratic party. Strike this mans political career down as an example of the democratic search for justice.

Then - one by one - the entire democrat field of presidential candidates will be sacrificed in the town square - guilty of similar offenses.
Yearbooks
College Journals
Tweets

Then - when the anointed one from the DNC has clearly and honorably "weathered the storm" because the democrats have done such a great job of "vetting" their candidate....
...then they can pull out ALL of the stops against the POTUS

Every single photo - every story - every accusation
-and every Tweet

The "real" DJT will be put on display by a legion of self righteous democrats shining their light of moral indignation on this man who hates woman and children and immigrants and people of color and poor people and muslims......
...and a supporting cast of jilted never-Trump republicans will join in to help even the score

The news will run story after story reminding us how the democrats have taken up the sword and started running evil out of town.
all the way back to that dirty - dirty - dirty al Franken

The left will gladly take credit for draining the swamp.....
...and then - if she's lucky - Bill Clinton's wife will finally attend her coronation
Disturbing, but highly plausible.
Old 4 February 2019, 10:00
Administrator

Quote:
The guy who broke the story was on WMAL this morning. He never actually came right out and said it, but based on what he did say this looks like a Med School classmate of Northam's who was angered by the infanticide video was the source. WMAL brought up the theory about the Dems spiking Northam to change the conversation, but he said flat out that that isn't what happened. I was definitely leaning toward the same theory as you. The sad part is that it is working to change the conversation, even if it wasn't intentional. Of course most of that is being driven by the MSM/Pravda, as per usual.
You can have yours, just give me mine
When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

-ZZ Top

Our new posting rules