SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 7 July 2019, 18:32
Been There Done That

Everyone thinks the POTUS is a "dotard" now, except Kim.

It's a win, win.

Migrants/illegals get work.(Pay maybe not so great) Southern border problem fixed.

Korean peninsula denuclearizes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG953659.jpg (40.7 KB, 452 views)

Karl Childers
Old 7 July 2019, 18:34
Confirmed User

^HAHAHAHAHA LOL!
Old 11 July 2019, 10:21
Been There Done That

Yeah, let’s announce days in advance.

https://www.wlfi.com/content/news/512581782.html
Old 11 July 2019, 18:55
On the Extract Bird

Not sure what the time horizon is, but I'm pretty sure ICE has to give local governments notice.
Old 11 July 2019, 19:04
Confirmed User

A few days ago I read an article where the ICE director said they have capacity to deport 1 million people. I think I got off FB just in time.
Old 11 July 2019, 19:37
Been There Done That

Until they start doing it and its publicized no one is going to believe it. I believe it should be done but put them in a sanctuary city and not count them on the census. No federal aid.

William Tecumseh Sherman-
I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast.
Old 11 July 2019, 23:08
Make a desert and call it peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVmedic View Post
A few days ago I read an article where the ICE director said they have capacity to deport 1 million people. I think I got off FB just in time.
If that's not a "per month" number, I'm not impressed in the slightest.

Until shitlibs are crying about the complete lack of burrito wrappers, it's not enough winning. S/F...Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.”
- Robert E. Lee
Old 11 July 2019, 23:14
Been There Done That

Who is going to cut their grass at their mansions, wash their clothes, raise their kids? Oh wait, I dont give a shit, deport them.

William Tecumseh Sherman-
I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast.
Old 11 July 2019, 23:20
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavegnr View Post
Who is going to cut their grass at their mansions, wash their clothes, raise their kids? Oh wait, I dont give a shit, deport them.
Reminds me of one of the better TV-moments of a "celebrity" putting her foot in her mouth:

https://youtu.be/0m5S91y3fL8
Old 12 July 2019, 16:32
Been There Done That

A few years ago we were all laughing at the Euro refugee invasion, now they're laughing at us. Sad.
Old 12 July 2019, 16:52
Confirmed User

^Because they have more "compassion" than we do....for now.

My own brother (a PhD liberal) put some long anti-ICE story on FB about a couple with U.S. citizen kids being deported, and their concerned neighbors and a lawyer and a preist went down to the ICE building in Philladelphia, and how slapped toegether the whole place looked, (it "lacked legitamacy"), and all they had on the walls for decorum were pictures of the President and Vice President, and the security guard outside looked ashamed of himself, and on and on and on....

I actually read the whole thing. Took like 5 minutes.
Old 12 July 2019, 16:55
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pavegnr View Post
That's no shit the kind of stuff my brother says...but he's not rich or anything. "I don't care about immigration, if they want to come here and work for peanuts, so be it!"
Old 12 July 2019, 17:14
Clorox bearer for SOTB

If they want to come here and work, fine. That's what work visas are for.

If they want to come here illegally, live here, use taxpayer funded services, get on welfare... I have an issue with that.

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 12 July 2019, 19:28
Confirmed User

Quote:
That's no shit the kind of stuff my brother says...but he's not rich or anything. "I don't care about immigration, if they want to come here and work for peanuts, so be it!"
Until they start doing his job for peanuts and he's SOL. I've seen it happen a lot in my industry.
Old 12 July 2019, 21:37
Confirmed User

^Hahaha, I even asked him what are you going to do when they outsource your job for a quarter of the price? No answer for that one.
Old 12 July 2019, 21:45
Make a desert and call it peace.

Quote:
Ask the dipshit who pays for their healthcare and policing? Ask him if he likes paying more in taxes and paying extra for uninsured motorist coverage? Ask him if he likes paying more taxes for their kids schooling, "free" meals, "free" medical care, "free" whatthefuckever? S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.”
- Robert E. Lee
Old 17 July 2019, 19:16
Confirmed User

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&sour...63491296546456
Why thank you Washington Post for such an informative article! And such a surprising result to the poll no less...

Nice to see that Mexico is now having to deal with the issue of illegals entering and taking their work for lower wages...also interesting to note that it keeps getting tossed out that Africans and others are also transitting Mexico to our southern border...I could have sworn somebody said that just didn’t happen...
Old 25 July 2019, 19:01
Confirmed User

aahhh, how can you be so cruel!!! "mere feet from the US"!!

reuters-photo-captures-guatemalan-mother-begging-soldier-to-let-her-enter-us

oohh, it's a Mexican soldier in Mexico preventing la mamacita con su hijo from entering the US. But that's not important; it's still President's Trump's fault!!!
Old 12 August 2019, 13:19
Russian Tycoon

This should have been done a LOOOONG time ago. I imagine that there is a complete meltdown in the ranks of USCIS as we speak.

Quote:
SUMMARY: This final rule amends DHS regulations by prescribing how DHS will determine whether an alien applying for admission or adjustment of statusis inadmissible to the United States under section 212(a)(4) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA or the Act), because he or she is likely at any time to become a public charge. The final rule includes definitions of certain terms critical to the public charge determination, such as “public charge” and “public benefit,” which are not defined in the statute, and explains the factors DHS will consider in the totality of the circumstances when making a public charge inadmissibility determination.The final rule also addresses USCIS’ authority to issue public charge bonds under section 213 of the Act in the context of applications for adjustment of status. Finally, this rule includes a requirement that aliens seeking an extension of stay or change of status demonstrate that they have not, since obtaining the nonimmigrant status they seek to extend or change, received public benefits over the designated threshold, as defined in this rule.
Immigration law nerds can entertain themselves with 837 pages of rule here.
Old 12 August 2019, 13:29
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlwithaGlock View Post
This should have been done a LOOOONG time ago. I imagine that there is a complete meltdown in the ranks of USCIS as we speak.

Immigration law nerds can entertain themselves with 837 pages of rule here.
I agree. If private individuals wish to give assistance I'm fine with that but public assistance should be reserved for US citizens and LPRs.

Our new posting rules