SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Welcome To SOCNET > Introduce Yourself With Your First Post Here

Old Today, 01:13

Introduction

Served at the CM15 which was attached to the 8RPIMA @ Castres - France 1986-87 as part of my Military service.

Started in the engineering then transferred and trained as part of the rapid intervention team to protect the CM15.

I had a 20 years career in the hospitality culminating as GM of several businesses, followed by 19 years so far in the security industry.
I have recently launched a new international employment platform dedicated to ex-Military/defense & law enforcement as well an online business in which I sell advance technology to the same industries as well as select international companies. i am working toward setting up a Global coalition of security services providers.
Old Today, 16:36

Hello everyone. Mike Gibson here. Retiring from the military here very soon. Was told this was a great place to go to get info about PMC jobs overseas.

I started off in the Marines (good choice), made my way into the air force after that (bad choice), became an EOD tech while in the USAF(awesome decision). Glad to be here and I look forward to reading your post and learning what I need to get a good paying overseas gig.

Our new posting rules