SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 19 January 2018, 09:54
BTDT

I am a dreamer; so are most of my family and friends..
...those DACA folks are just illegal aliens and anchor babies

Charity is in order for sure - but I refuse to recognize the term "dreamer" in conjunction with illegal aliens.
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 19 January 2018, 13:29

Don't worry. I'm sure the (R)s will cave, like they always do, and the illegal filth will get their protections. Likely they're just waiting until the 11th hour so they can get a nice juicy carve-out for some of their corporate buddies.
Old 19 January 2018, 13:31
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Don't worry. I'm sure the (R)s will cave, like they always do, and the illegal filth will get their protections. Likely they're just waiting until the 11th hour so they can get a nice juicy carve-out for some of their corporate buddies.
100 percent agree. This seems to happen every.single.time.
Old 19 January 2018, 15:05
killjoy

I can't stand that phrase, "dreamers". These sniveling rats came up with that term to penetrate the good hearts of naive children. How can a "dreamer" be a bad thing, after all? That's why you have these posters at schools, aimed at your kids, to turn them into future mindless emotional shitlibs that vote for their own demise:
Old 19 January 2018, 15:31

It's designed to exploit the emotional predilections of stupid women and soyboy numales. It's what it's all designed to do. Like a verbal Puss-in-boots meme for old childless hags and weak limp-wristed 'men' that think foreign 'children' (read: MS-13 initiates) are more important than their own. Because reasons.

It's exactly why the "migrants" in Europe are "refugees" escaping a war-torn situation and 'simply seeking a better life' -- and not the raping foreign hordes hell-bent on fiki-fiki with blonde women and breeding out and conquering Europe with a 'weaponized muslim womb' as Erdgodan called it.
Old 19 January 2018, 15:38
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
It's designed to exploit the emotional predilections of stupid women and soyboy numales. It's what it's all designed to do. Like a verbal Puss-in-boots meme for old childless hags and weak limp-wristed 'men' that think foreign 'children' (read: MS-13 initiates) are more important than their own. Because reasons.

It's exactly why the "migrants" in Europe are "refugees" escaping a war-torn situation and 'simply seeking a better life' -- and not the raping foreign hordes hell-bent on fiki-fiki with blonde women and breeding out and conquering Europe with a 'weaponized muslim womb' as Erdgodan called it.
LOL!
Old 19 January 2018, 15:48
killjoy

Quote:
'simply seeking a better life'
That's another response and phrase that I can't stand. "They just want a better life". Who does not want a "better life"? It applies to every creature in existence yet it's used like it means something special when applied to excuse the criminal actions of a select few.

Who else wants a better life? A gangbanger when he shoots a store owner and steals $1,500. That banger just "wants a better life" and to score some 22" wheels.
Old 19 January 2018, 16:05
RIP SOTB, Cass, Hognose

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
LOL!
Double LOL.

"In Flanders fields the poppies blow
between the crosses, row on row...."
Old 19 January 2018, 16:06
Bitter old man.

Quote:
Don't worry. I'm sure the (R)s will cave, like they always do, and the illegal filth will get their protections.
Yep, be nice if they were dreaming from the shithole they came from.

Be nice if bounties were issued for turning in Illegal Aliens. One Alien $25 card to Wal Mart or something.
Old 19 January 2018, 20:28
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPC View Post
Yep, be nice if they were dreaming from the shithole they came from.

Be nice if bounties were issued for turning in Illegal Aliens. One Alien $25 card to Wal Mart or something.
Alien $25 card to Wal-Mart or something. Hell with WAL MART closing down a lot of the stories, that $25.00 card might not be any good. Better pick a different one

By the way I am a dreamer, I dream I will Win the BIG Jack pot LOTTO
Old 19 January 2018, 20:39

$25 Tax credit for any illegal turned in.
Old 19 January 2018, 20:41
Confirmed User

Thumbs down

Quote:

I will have to disagree with you on this statement, In Europe the "refugees" are causing problems, Rape, Murder, & Stealing. Russia, Germany, England & France, are having problems an no longer taking migrants refugees. Some have been deported back to there homeland or put in jail.
Old 19 January 2018, 20:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildman43 View Post
I will have to disagree with you on this statement, In Europe the "refugees" are causing problems, Rape, Murder, & Stealing. Russia, Germany, England & France, are having problems an no longer taking migrants refugees. Some have been deported back to there homeland or put in jail.
Umm, we're not disagreeing.

"Teenager"

Last edited by DirtyDog0311; 19 January 2018 at 20:58.
Old 19 January 2018, 23:31
Bitter old man.

Quote:
$25 Tax credit for any illegal turned in.
Gift cards would get better results in the poorer areas. Who lives in Section 8 and actually pays taxes?
The welfare scum would be all over this.
Old 20 January 2018, 00:31
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPC View Post
Gift cards would get better results in the poorer areas. Who lives in Section 8 and actually pays taxes?
The welfare scum would be all over this.
Don't underestimate the knowledge of taxes in the poor. They definitely do know the value of the tax credit and how much they can earn by doing their taxes.

Winston Churchill

Put a small child in a playpen with an apple and a bunny. If s/he eats the apple and plays with the bunny, s/he's normal;but if s/he eats the bunny and plays with the apple, I'll buy you a new car. Somewhere along the line we must have been TAUGHT to do the wrong thing.

Maynard James Keenan
Old 20 January 2018, 02:26
RIP SOTB, Cass, Hognose

"Bounty hunting illegals". LOL, awesome.

Gotta be a C note though, have to make it worth getting out of bed.

It's reference humor.

"In Flanders fields the poppies blow
between the crosses, row on row...."
Old 20 January 2018, 05:40
Confirmed User

Quote:
soyboy numales
Holy moly, that is some title.

I suppose, using your previous posts in another thread, we can give them an official definition:

Soyboy numales (pl.) -> The drooling simian-like 'centrist' retards, senile, moronically gazing, impotent. Stuck in the same fucked up decaying paradigm. Culminate in a net effect of absolutely fucking zero.
Old 20 January 2018, 09:21
Bitter old man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jong View Post
Don't underestimate the knowledge of taxes in the poor. They definitely do know the value of the tax credit and how much they can earn by doing their taxes.
My post was aimed more at D-money and Pookie.
Old 20 January 2018, 14:26
Confirmed User

Heck I could make about $200. in less than an Hour. Just wait until I see a lot of them on the street in front of Home D.
Old 20 January 2018, 14:52
#AllLionsMatter

Red face Trust me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildman43 View Post
Heck I could make about $200. in less than an Hour. Just wait until I see a lot of them on the street in front of Home D.
Home D is an "arrest-free" zone in CA.
Education is all about gaining theoretical knowledge in the classroom or any institution. Training is a way to develop specific skills, whereas education is a typical system of learning.

Our new posting rules