SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 16 January 2018, 23:27
Clorox bearer for SOTB

Mental Health Evals and Polygraphs for EVERYONE!!!!!

Really, could you imagine?

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 17 January 2018, 00:45
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8654maine View Post
#2: There should be mental health evaluations for ALL of our representatives. ALL Senators, Reps, Judges and Dept head should have to undergo mental screening.
Who watches the watchers? How do we know the doctors conducting the mental health screenings aren't letting their personal political views corrupt their professional opinions?
Old 17 January 2018, 01:21
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Rhyno View Post
Who watches the watchers? How do we know the doctors conducting the mental health screenings aren't letting their personal political views corrupt their professional opinions?
Those damn slippery doctors!
Old 17 January 2018, 01:39
Confirmed User

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ5326 View Post
(Sarcasm on)
The FBI, after all the are apolitical and can be trusted.
(sarcasm off)
Old 17 January 2018, 05:32
killjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by grog18b View Post
Mental Health Evals and Polygraphs for EVERYONE!!!!!

Really, could you imagine?
In the future, we will have technology that allows us to look into memory. Stimulate the mind with hypnosis and map out the signals sent from synapse to synapse and decode them and put it on the screen.

Citizens to be "examined" would require a warrant. But if you want to be a politician then it's part of the deal going in. Make politics honest again for the first time.
Old 17 January 2018, 05:44

Someone's been watching too much Black Mirror.

And we all know how it would really play out. Sure, the low level flunky squad would be given to even more boring and uninteresting useless toolbags. But the high level shitbags in political offices --- that tech would simply be used to get blackmail info in order to leverage upper echelon people. Like the whole Skull and Bones "truth chamber" nonsense. Or how Epstein's Island is/was (probably) really a honeypot trap used by foreign intelligence agencies against our domestic pedos in office.

Anything you think could be used for good is always corrupted and turned into another tool for evil. Because the people running things are irredeemable and beyond redemption.
Old 17 January 2018, 06:10
Another pool cleaner

Quote:
Quote:
Yup, that is the crux.

Many of the mood screening questions are very subjective.

However, the parts that determine cognitive impairment are objective.
Old 17 January 2018, 06:26

Are the same doctors who try to cast FUD at POTUS's mental health the same that were vehemently denying that anything was wrong with HRC during the election?
Old 17 January 2018, 09:35
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
(Sarcasm on)
The FBI, after all the are apolitical and can be trusted.
(sarcasm off)
LOL
Quote:
Bastards all!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8654maine View Post
Yup, that is the crux.

Many of the mood screening questions are very subjective.

However, the parts that determine cognitive impairment are objective.
It seems like almost everyone and everything I once admired and considered sacred is now lying in the dust, so you'll have to forgive my cynicism...
Old 17 January 2018, 11:17
Administrator

Maybe we should require the assclown reporters in the WH Press Pool to undergo the same medical and psych exams that POTUS went through? Judging by their reactions to the results of the POTUS exams, I would say that many of them could benefit from a good psych exam.
You can have yours, just give me mine
When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

-ZZ Top
Old 17 January 2018, 11:31
Confirmed User

The behavior displayed by the press corps during that presser was an embarrassment. Not sure how, as grown adults, they allow themselves to act that way and then bemoan the fact that we call them assclowns.

I would call them paste eaters but do not want to trigger anyone on the board:)
Old 17 January 2018, 11:38
Holy Diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-rgr View Post
I think a guy needs to be pretty damned narcissistic to seek national office. So if we have a mandatory mental eval, do we just ignore the high narcissism scores? What about a Kennedy that'll fuck anything with 6 legs or less... 8 legs if he has half a load of gin on-board?

I think that's a slippery slope, and as others have said or inferred, it's just as likely to be used as a weapon.

Hell, what about a SCOTUS candidate who doesn't believe in climate change, reproductive rights, and believes that Constitutional rights originally were granted by a Supreme Being? What an anti-science throwback he'd be, according to any liberal head-shrinker. CNN would run wall-to-wall panels with unknown "experts" stating that such a person is unsuitable for such a prestigious position in our government, and probably should be medicated and kept away from small children and purse-borne dogs... and he's probably racist. 'Cuz, you know-- white (wink wink).
Agree. I see it in the same vein as elected officials not having to go through the normal clearance process. The fact that they were elected into that office is enough to grant the clearance (voters vetted them during the campaign) and any attempt to run them through normal clearance processes (i.e. SSBIs) would be likely weaponized.
Old 17 January 2018, 13:22
Confirmed User

Driving home last night I heard on Hannity that the investigation into the Uranium deal involving the Clintons has been reopened and has been going on for months. Anyone hear the same I can't seem to find much on it. I also heard they reopened the email investigation.
Old 17 January 2018, 14:13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC View Post
Agree. I see it in the same vein as elected officials not having to go through the normal clearance process. The fact that they were elected into that office is enough to grant the clearance (voters vetted them during the campaign) and any attempt to run them through normal clearance processes (i.e. SSBIs) would be likely weaponized.
Oh man, on the one hand I hear what you're saying and concur but on the other hand I just think there's gotta be a floor to that dynamic. I do think that your alternative (politically weaponized vetting process) would be another undesirable, yet guaranteed, outcome. So I'm not sure what an appropriate alternative would be. Perhaps only Presidents get that sort of treatment? I don't know, but everything about the 'voters vetting the person during the campaign' dynamic is cringe-worthy. Especially in today's atmosphere. I'd almost rather a clean individual be denied clearance rather than a dirty traitor given access.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keganswar View Post
Driving home last night I heard on Hannity that the investigation into the Uranium deal involving the Clintons has been reopened and has been going on for months. Anyone hear the same I can't seem to find much on it. I also heard they reopened the email investigation.
The latest info I could find was from Jan 15th saying that the former head of a Md transit firm has been selected as a sacrificial lamb and indicted. https://www.newsmax.com/politics/judicial-watch-tom-fitton-federal-indictment-maryland/2018/01/15/id/837217/

Also, the Clinton Foundation is also under investigation again too. But the billion $$$$ question is whether or not anything will come of this or if it's just another cock-tease show the Gov likes to provide the plebes to give the illusion that stuff gets done and that people are actually held accountable for things.

Hope springs eternal yet again, but cynicism always keep expectations low.
Old 17 January 2018, 14:23
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Oh man, on the one hand I hear what you're saying and concur but on the other hand I just think there's gotta be a floor to that dynamic. I do think that your alternative (politically weaponized vetting process) would be another undesirable, yet guaranteed, outcome. So I'm not sure what an appropriate alternative would be. Perhaps only Presidents get that sort of treatment? I don't know, but everything about the 'voters vetting the person during the campaign' dynamic is cringe-worthy. Especially in today's atmosphere. I'd almost rather a clean individual be denied clearance rather than a dirty traitor given access.

The latest info I could find was from Jan 15th saying that the former head of a Md transit firm has been selected as a sacrificial lamb and indicted. https://www.newsmax.com/politics/judicial-watch-tom-fitton-federal-indictment-maryland/2018/01/15/id/837217/

Also, the Clinton Foundation is also under investigation again too. But the billion $$$$ question is whether or not anything will come of this or if it's just another cock-tease show the Gov likes to provide the plebes to give the illusion that stuff gets done and that people are actually held accountable for things.

Hope springs eternal yet again, but cynicism always keep expectations low.
Thank you for the information. I agree with you, I'm still routing for justice but not going to get my hopes up to much.
Old 25 January 2018, 18:39
Been There Done That

Steel yourself for this one, DD...take a few deep breaths ;

CNN= Cuckhold News Network

Yes, they have actually come out and posted an article extolling the virtues of allowing another man to bang your wife. And its not a parody.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/25/health/cuckolding-sex-kerner/index.html

#Cuckholdnewsnetwork is also great on Twitter now.

This is just glorious. They aren't even attempting to hide their full court press for degeneracy. I hope to God that POTUS catches wind of this and tweets something savage about it.
19 Oct 2017
Old 25 January 2018, 18:46
Been There Done That

19 Oct 2017
Old 25 January 2018, 18:47
Been There Done That

He's got to. That's comedy gold right there.
"The nice thing about Twitter, in the old days when I got attacked it would take me years to get even with somebody, now when I’m attacked I can do it instantaneously, and it has a lot of power. You see some genius statements on Twitter. You see some statements coming out which are Ernest Hemingway times two." - The Trumpmeister
Old 25 January 2018, 18:49
**** Cancer

They're finally starting to nail down their demographic.

~ Frédéric Bastiat
Old 25 January 2018, 18:51

I saw that and refrained from posting, thank you. Although I did do a hefty eye roll and jog to the French press to get another shot of caffeine immediately afterwards. That headline is just so damn cringeworthy.

Quote:
Ian Kerner is a licensed psychotherapist and sexuality counselor in New York City
#notsurprisedabit

Saved for posterity.
http://archive.is/YLF5p

Our new posting rules