Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 8 January 2018, 10:10
Confirmed User

Quote:
It's a dog-and-pony show - all of it.
Most of the politics is like it. But people buy it wholesale. So the only thing related to accountability, if any, might be a light slap on the wrist and then it's back to meeting each other at golf courses, luxury yachts and cocktail parties.
Old 8 January 2018, 10:19
Problem Solver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul85 View Post

...then it's back to meeting each other at golf courses, luxury yachts and cocktail parties.
...and airport tarmacs.

"Oderint, dum metuant" ("Let them hate, so long as they fear") - Caligula

"Those that know don't talk and those that talk don't know."
Old 8 January 2018, 10:25
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobofthedesert View Post
2018 is the year we settle all family business.
x1000!

Has anyone heard a single news report about this executive order? The President is seizing assets based on "international corruption" (literally mentions the selling-off natural resources in the order) and they're putting out thousands of indictments, and the MSM is not filling the airways with "howls" of overreach? WTF? Has even FOX news mentioned it?

I so want to believe a beachhead has finally been established...and the gloves have finally come off for America First in 2018
Old 8 January 2018, 10:35
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Most of the politics is like it. But people buy it wholesale. So the only thing related to accountability, if any, might be a light slap on the wrist and then it's back to meeting each other at golf courses, luxury yachts and cocktail parties.
And that is because the electorate has become completely complacent and acceptable of that. As a whole, they are lazy and don't take any interest in their government unless it's something that touches them personally -- and then -- they only care about that single issue for its short-term importance. People need to get involved in their elected officials...until then, there will be no change.
Old 8 January 2018, 11:01
Confirmed User

Quote:
People need to get involved in their elected officials
Yes, but they must stop having a short-term memory first. And they all need to get active. Lots of people are usually first to complain and last to act when it comes to politics. That's why there's so many conflicting articles, news stories, even books written or shown - so people have some sort of pulp to digest and discuss about when true moves are happening behind the curtains. Everyone discusses bullshit stories fabricated to swerve opinion of certain target demographics in this or that direction. Reality is often quite different.
People must be kept conflicted, polarized and unable to organize and reclaim their rights as a nation. Hell, they might even not know what rights did they have to begin with...
Old 8 January 2018, 11:14
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
and they're putting out thousands of indictments,

Where are you seeing that info?
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate
I am the captain of my soul.
-Invictus
Old 8 January 2018, 11:25
BTDT

Democrats in collusion with the media will continue to fabricate stories to undermine the POTUS until they take control of the House and Senate in 2018 - then they will impeach Trump, neutralize Pence, and put Oprah in the White House in 2020...
...with Tom Cruise as the VP
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 8 January 2018, 11:30
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
Democrats in collusion with the media will continue to fabricate stories to undermine the POTUS until they take control of the House and Senate in 2018 - then they will impeach Trump, neutralize Pence, and put Oprah in the White House in 2020...
...with Tom Cruise as the VP
The world according to Saul Alinksy. They (Dems) have declared war. They won't stop until they have complete victory by whatever means is necessary. Fake information and attacks will be the continuing saga throughout this presidency.
Old 8 January 2018, 12:17
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoge View Post
The world according to Saul Alinksy. They (Dems) have declared war. They won't stop until they have complete victory by whatever means is necessary. Fake information and attacks will be the continuing saga throughout this presidency.
It is sickening. Nothing will ever happen to these white collar thugs.
"The nice thing about Twitter, in the old days when I got attacked it would take me years to get even with somebody, now when I’m attacked I can do it instantaneously, and it has a lot of power. You see some genius statements on Twitter. You see some statements coming out which are Ernest Hemingway times two." - The Trumpmeister
Old 8 January 2018, 12:55
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
Where are you seeing that info?
I've been seeing a lot about 4289 sealed indictments back in November. But the one place that gave me some confidence in the information was this guy who went to the courts and pulled the public records (Public Access to Court Electronic Records PACER.gov system) and summarized the unusually large number of indictments.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...0EwaVCbbvYDQ5p

I've also heard similar while talking to my investment folks.

I'm probably being nieve, and maybe I'm believing it because I want it to be true. My wife DOES accuse me of only hearing what I want to hear.
Old 8 January 2018, 13:41
Anesthetized User

What say you? Don't go full retard.

The Clinton's, to include their daughter, will get a pass.

Those closest to the Clinton's will get looked at, but nothing will happen.

Millions of dollars will be spent and nothing will change. I think there may be indictments in the farthest ends of the Bell Curve.

But, WTF do I know.

https://
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Support SOCNET.

Last edited by Expatmedic; 8 January 2018 at 14:10. Reason: Punctuation.
Old 8 January 2018, 13:58
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expatmedic View Post

The Clinton's, to include their daughter, will get pass.
Possibly. The danger for them though is once people start cutting deals and flipping, it can snowball uphill. Nobody wants to be the one who goes to prison for 10-20 or longer because they kept their mouth shut and protected someone who no longer has the power to protect them. It would be the equivalent of nobody wants to be the last guy to die in AFG.
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate
I am the captain of my soul.
-Invictus
Old 8 January 2018, 14:22
BTDT

I bet most people with REAL dirt on the Clintons would be more likely to break Omertà with the mafia than to turn their claws on the Clinton empire.
...Clintons are not accountable - someone will be appointed to take the fall for whatever offense a Clinton commits. To allow the Clintons to be "outed" would be an admission of guilt by everyone that has supported, defended, and enabled them over the last 40 years.

The Clintons are above the law.
...say it with me - "The Clintons are above the law"
Go ahead, it doesn't taste as bad once you've said it a few times...
...the Clintons are above the law
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 8 January 2018, 14:50
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
The Clintons are above the law.
I know that has sure been true since way back in the Mena, Arkansas days (great movie btw, Sharky!). And it's a huge empire. But, I just have to doubt that they are at the pinnacle of the global food chain. She did lose to Obama before this most recent WWF round.

MAYBE (just maybe) they've FU enough publicly that even their cohorts (like Donna Brazille) are starting to realize maybe they've blew their political wad for the last time. Maybe they're no longer useful as much more than a sacrificial "face" of blame. Wouldn't that be poetic irony.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/11/0...-sexism-hacked

They may escape indictments, but how long can they continue to escape karma?
I know, that's a (very twisted) form of "idealism". Proof that one can be jaded and nieve at the same fucking time. LOL! The optimistic pessimist.

Last edited by Tycon; 8 January 2018 at 15:08.
Old 8 January 2018, 15:27
BTDT

How much time did the Donna Brazille 'smoking gun' spend in the spot light?
What was the result?

It is my opinion that all that Donna Brazille did was air dirty laundry far enough behind the 2018 mid-terms so that the voters will have gotten tired of hearing about it or forgotten about it altogether.

Its all just smoke and mirrors to divert public attention from the real source of the flames. There are "experts" diagnosing the POTUS with advanced-near-terminal crazy but went Hillary was acting like a complete loon' during the campaign, barely able to stand on her own at times, it was just dehydration from the flu. Any doc worth is weight in band-aids wouldn't have been caught dead diagnosing Hillary "from a distance" - because they know better. Not a day goes by without so much as a popcorn fart in the 3rd world being attributed to the current POTUS so clearly, there seems to be an ability to find dirt on anyone, anywhere, anytime but when it comes to all of the coincidences associated with Clintonesque frivolity - no reporting of so much as brow raising accusations. The hills have eyes - except when it comes to the Clintons.

No body is interested on breaking the 'story of the century' if it involves the Clintons. The ONLY way you will see the left turn on the Clintons is if it will result in the POTUS being shamefully and disgracefully ejected from the Oval Office. Even that isn't saying much - the left would sacrifice a parent to oust the current POTUS.

Just my two cents though - I could be wrong
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 8 January 2018, 15:35
Pele's Bucket of Fire?...never heard of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobofthedesert View Post
2018 is the year we settle all family business.
It's a never ending cycle.

Old 8 January 2018, 15:58
Confirmed User

People like HRC have lawyer teams and designated people to be fed to the wolves in the need of an emergency. They have contingency plans and tools plus network of powers to call a favor with.

Such people fall only if someone somewhere higher in the food chain decides to make them crash and burn for the purpose of covering tracks or appeasing other power players or if they get stupid enough to overstay their welcome. So they too are expendable but apart from friendly fire they are entrenched well enough to weather through most if not all media and political storms.

Last edited by Paul85; 8 January 2018 at 16:04.
Old 8 January 2018, 16:04
RIP SOTB, Cass, Hognose

Quote:
I bet most people with REAL dirt on the Clintons
Most people with dirt on the Clinton's have dirt on themselves.

Six feet of it.

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy with old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."
- Shakespeare, Richard III.

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did."
-T.E. Lawrence, "Seven Pillars of Wisdom".
Old 8 January 2018, 16:08
RIP SOTB, Cass, Hognose

Quote:
Where's The Committee for Aesthetic Deletion when you really need them?

"And thus I clothe my naked villainy with old odd ends, stol'n forth of holy writ;
And seem a saint, when most I play the devil."
- Shakespeare, Richard III.

"All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible. This I did."
-T.E. Lawrence, "Seven Pillars of Wisdom".
Old 8 January 2018, 16:11
Authorized Personnel

Bill is 71 and Hillary is 70. IF somebody managed to dig up something on either of them that was solid enough to put them in federal pound me in the ass prison they'd be 105 before the legal process ever played itself out.

Our new posting rules