SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 9 January 2018, 17:27
Make a desert and call it peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffneck_Bohica View Post
That is what was said and thought about President Trump....This day and age who knows what could happen. I mean I really hope not but who knows.
Oprah has entirely too much "baggage" to be able to run. Not even the filth in Hollywood and the enemedia can cover up the people she's associated with, in this current internet age. S/F....Ken M
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 85765cc.jpg (33.8 KB, 217 views)
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith
Old 9 January 2018, 18:14
Confirmed User

^HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! STOLEN!!
Old 9 January 2018, 18:19

If HRC's baggage didn't stop her sycophants from running to the polls (I think Bern-outs staying home did her in), then Oprah's certainly wouldn't either. I firmly believe these elections are more and more being decided by either who doesn't show up on the (D) side vs how 'energized' the (R)s are. I think the demographic shift has placed us firmly in that camp now. Just say thanks to LBJ for that wonderful immigration package he spearheaded.
Old 9 January 2018, 18:40
In Vino Veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoFiveMike View Post
Oprah has entirely too much "baggage" to be able to run. Not even the filth in Hollywood and the enemedia can cover up the people she's associated with, in this current internet age. S/F....Ken M
That shit looks creepy as fuck...
Old 9 January 2018, 19:35
BTDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Mess View Post
I saw one where it looked no shit like Oprah was sucking on O'l Harvey's earlobe. Probably just the angle, but the pictures I'm seeing look intimate rather than two power brokers posing for a snapshot.

Pleasing everybody? Impossible. Pissing everybody off? Piece of cake.
Old 9 January 2018, 20:18
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
Switch the ticket. Guy in the driver seat would be better...we need someone who can tell minorities to stop blaming whitey for every misstep in their lives, and to stop bitching about blacks in prison...stop breaking the law!

Guy could get away with saying that; Sharky couldn't...
He'd sure try.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
All this bullshit hype aside, Oprah Winfrey is never, ever going to run for President.
Why do you think this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoFiveMike View Post
HRC had a lot of baggage too, and she still ran.
Old 9 January 2018, 20:24
killjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNickT View Post
I saw one where it looked no shit like Oprah was sucking on O'l Harvey's earlobe. Probably just the angle, but the pictures I'm seeing look intimate rather than two power brokers posing for a snapshot.
Here it is.
Old 9 January 2018, 20:37
Problem Solver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Rhyno View Post

...Why do you think this?...
Because she's an astute, shrewd businesswoman who isn't trying to destroy her brand by wading into the deepest end of the political cesspool.

"Oderint, dum metuant" ("Let them hate, so long as they fear") - Caligula

"Those that know don't talk and those that talk don't know."
Old 9 January 2018, 20:46
Administrator

So.... Any bets on who murdered who over the fusion GPS document? I'm going with DNC operative, killed Seth Rich, on the sidewalk, with 4 rounds in the back. Oh wait.... It's a conspiracy theory. Sorry.
You can have yours, just give me mine
When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

-ZZ Top
Old 9 January 2018, 20:51
Confirmed User

Quote:
Because she's an astute, shrewd businesswoman who isn't trying to destroy her brand by wading into the deepest end of the political cesspool.
Maybe she won't want to release her tax returns.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
So.... Any bets on who murdered who over the fusion GPS document? I'm going with DNC operative, killed Seth Rich, on the sidewalk, with 4 rounds in the back. Oh wait.... It's a conspiracy theory. Sorry.
Seth Rich was my first guess. I figured that statement would have led the news tonight but they just sort of mentioned it and moved on.

Last edited by Macka; 9 January 2018 at 21:02.
Old 9 January 2018, 20:51
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Everything you say makes sense. I fear she is more power hungry than you expect.
Old 9 January 2018, 20:54
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Everything you say makes sense. I fear she is more power hungry than you expect.
If she is as smart as people think she is, she would realize that she has a great deal of "unrestricted" power right now -- possibly more power than could be achieved through being POTUS. She has an unlimited amount of resources and doors that open for her now where she could be a shot-caller without restriction.
Old 9 January 2018, 20:58
Make a desert and call it peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Mess View Post
Embrace the power of "is." It IS straight up creepy as fuck. S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith
Old 9 January 2018, 21:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
I firmly believe these elections are more and more being decided by either who doesn't show up on the (D) side vs how 'energized' the (R)s are.
This is spot on. The elections are decided by people voting against someone rather than for someone. Think about it. When is the last time you really, truly voted for a candidate because of their platform, etc.? Instead, most people vote to prevent the opposing candidate from winning.

This is why you see the Repub candidate speak at the NAACP convention and the Dem speaks at the NRA. Do you really think either one is trying to get their votes or support?

They are simply trying to portray themselves as non-threatening to people who would never vote for them in the first place with hopes of suppressing their turn out.
Old 9 January 2018, 22:20
Confirmed User

Quote:
My response to a friend who posted something about Oprah® on Facebook:

I wonder how the Democrats will sell their narcissistic TV entertainer, who plasters her name all over everything she owns, as being better than the Republican's narcissistic TV entertainer, who plasters his name all over everything he owns...
Old 9 January 2018, 22:47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-PH View Post

I wonder how the Democrats will sell their narcissistic TV entertainer, who plasters her name all over everything she owns, as being better than the Republican's narcissistic TV entertainer, who plasters his name all over everything he owns...
Pfft. That's easy. She's not a white male.
Old 9 January 2018, 22:51
killjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-PH View Post

Yeah, we got one for that, too.
Old 10 January 2018, 00:10
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Pfft. That's easy. She's not a white male.
Trump's white privilege should carry him right over that hurdle.
Old 10 January 2018, 08:09
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
Interesting....surprised only one dead though.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/09/somebodys-already-been-killed-because-trump-dossier-fusion-gps-rep-revealed.html
Interesting that it came from Feinstein. I'm suspicious of anything she does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by article
The statement was contained in a 312-page transcript of Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson's August interview with committee investigators, released unilaterally Tuesday by Senate Judiciary Committee Ranking Member Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.

The release itself provoked controversy, with an aide to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, calling it “confounding” for Feinstein to drop the transcript in the “middle of an ongoing investigation.”
Old 10 January 2018, 08:20
FIDO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
Interesting that it came from Feinstein. I'm suspicious of anything she does.
You missed the subtle spin on it though. One dead and they need to release their "Truthful" document before anyone else dies. lol she's trying her best to lend credibility to it.

Our new posting rules