SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 10 January 2018, 08:25
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
Interesting that it came from Feinstein. I'm suspicious of anything she does.
The only reason I can think of for her to release the transcript is so whoever will be called into testify will be on the same page .

I would love to see all responsible(Clinton, etc) go to jail but i don’t see it happening. IMHO, Huma and several other underlings will go down/sacrifice themselves to their devil overlords and it then will be busy as usual.

America...a country founded by geniuses but managed by idiots
Old 10 January 2018, 11:48
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thvet View Post
The only reason I can think of for her to release the transcript is so whoever will be called into testify will be on the same page .
Good point. Yeah, we're all on the same page and it's all the dead-guy's fault.
Old 10 January 2018, 12:41
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10thvet View Post

I would love to see all responsible(Clinton, etc) go to jail but i don’t see it happening. IMHO, Huma and several other underlings will go down/sacrifice themselves to their devil overlords and it then will be busy as usual.
Yep. She just provided the answers to the test for the next witnesses. A gamble on her part to try and stop the snowball before it gets too big. The fact that she did it unilaterally without consulting anyone on the committee reeks of desperation to me. I still don't understand why nobody is asking who got killed over this document.
You can have yours, just give me mine
When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

-ZZ Top
Old 10 January 2018, 13:27
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
The fact that she did it unilaterally without consulting anyone on the committee reeks of desperation to me. I still don't understand why nobody is asking who got killed over this document.
Yup. The good news is the desperation. The bad news is the lack of push-back on the "muddy-the-waters" strategy.

And this tweet from 02Jan still bugs the shit out of me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by POTUS tweet
Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Jan 2

Crooked Hillary Clinton’s top aid, Huma Abedin, has been accused of disregarding basic security protocols. She put Classified Passwords into the hands of foreign agents. Remember sailors pictures on submarine? Jail! Deep State Justice Dept must finally act? Also on Comey & others
WTF, over? With a question mark? Who works for who here?
I'm confused. It's been a year, and POTUS appointed Sessions.
I'd sure like to see those sealed-indictments.
Old 10 January 2018, 14:44
Been There Done That

There is no question in my mind, that Huma is into some kinky shit, that is the only explanation for my attraction to her.

Weiner, for fucks sake, he's like someone on the stern show, just a total wreck, but i'm glad to have the entertainment in politics.
Looks like my favorite couple is back!

https://pagesix.com/2018/01/10/huma-...l-off-divorce/
Old 10 January 2018, 14:47
Shakin' the bush Boss

Maybe they realize it's easier to maintain a household with two incomes, since they might have to go get the first real jobs of their lives.
Old 10 January 2018, 15:11
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
Maybe they realize it's easier to maintain a household with two incomes, since they might have to go get the first real jobs of their lives.
I predict Weiner will gain employment at the Apple Store at the mall...selling Iphones to teenage girls, and collecting email addresses. This while Abedin does her two years (out in 18mo.) for treason.
Old 10 January 2018, 15:14
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
Isn't there some sort of rule about spouses can't be compelled to testify against one another?
Old 10 January 2018, 15:18
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowzers View Post
Isn't there some sort of rule about spouses can't be compelled to testify against one another?
Yes, but the laptop evidence fucks them both.
Old 11 January 2018, 08:54
#BlackRiflesMatter

I love that the noose is tightening on Abedin, as Judicial Watch recently won their Federal court case forcing the State Department to finally allow Americans to see the public documents. State was expected to dump roughly 2,800 of the emails (some clearly marked classified) from the Wiener lapyop as a result of the court case.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...atch-says.html
Old 11 January 2018, 09:37
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowzers View Post
Why do you think that Hillary & Bill have been married so long? It certainly wasn't for the sake of Web Hubbel's bastard child. If Huma lied to the FBI, which I think she did many times, then she's fucked and any agreements or amnesty she previously had is null & void. Carlos Danger is the gift that keeps on giving.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cv4uojbxgaa0hlt.jpg-large.jpg (49.4 KB, 386 views)
Old 11 January 2018, 11:17
#BlackRiflesMatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGH0922 View Post
Why do you think that Hillary & Bill have been married so long? It certainly wasn't for the sake of Web Hubbel's bastard child. If Huma lied to the FBI, which I think she did many times, then she's fucked and any agreements or amnesty she previously had is null & void. Carlos Danger is the gift that keeps on giving.
Exactly. She lied to the FBI about not sending classified emails (etc.).

Now, thanks to the JudicialWatch court case, the PUBLIC now knows the Comey FBI was aware of Weiner having copies of classified emails the whole time.

The lid has finally blown off. Thanks, Carlos! (and Judicial Watch).
Now "roll" my sweet sexy Huma, roll HARD!

Last edited by Tycon; 11 January 2018 at 11:31.
Old 11 January 2018, 12:42
RIP SOTB, Cass, Hognose

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavid View Post
There is no question in my mind, that Huma is into some kinky shit, that is the only explanation for my attraction to her.
She must be punished....

"In Flanders fields the poppies blow
between the crosses, row on row...."
Old 19 January 2018, 11:15
#BlackRiflesMatter

I am not the greatest at presenting my thoughts and opinions without often annoying cynicism. However the president of Judicial Watch sums things up perfectly.

And he also shares more recent good news on Clinton accountability...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vhVlMJCRxk
Old 19 January 2018, 14:47
Pele's Bucket of Fire?...never heard of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdavid View Post
LMAO

Think about it, though. It would be like that Seinfeld episode where Jerry is dating a chick and is looking to seal the deal right up until the point he finds out that she dated Newman.

It ruined the whole vibe for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asv4IbNQ1Iw
Old 20 January 2018, 18:05
Confirmed User

Nothing will happen to any of them. But, I'm sure, there's a GS-5 somewhere, who forgot to lock the classified safe one night, who is about to see his whole world implode.
Old 20 January 2018, 18:37
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Group9 View Post
Nothing will happen to any of them. But, I'm sure, there's a GS-5 somewhere, who forgot to lock the classified safe one night, who is about to see his whole world implode.
Poor bastard.
Old 22 January 2018, 15:15
Make a desert and call it peace.

The deep state is openly flaunting their power; erasing evidence and simply pulling the "my bad" defense.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ns...rticle/2646542

Quote:
“The NSA sincerely regrets its failure to prevent the deletion of this data,” NSA’s deputy director of capabilities, referenced as “Elizabeth B.,” said in a declaration filed in the fall. “NSA senior management is fully aware of this failure, and the Agency is committed to taking swift action to respond to the loss of this data.”
IOW, "fuck you, we're not doing shit!"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-text...-politics.html

Quote:
But, according to the letter, the FBI told the department that its system for retaining text messages sent and received on bureau phones had failed to preserve communications between Strzok and Page over a five-month period between Dec. 14, 2016, and May 17, 2017. May 17 was the date that Mueller was appointed as special counsel to oversee the Russia investigation.

The explanation for the gap was "misconfiguration issues related to rollouts, provisioning, and software upgrades that conflicted with the FBI's collection capabilities."
It's long past time for a large number of senior GS people to go to prison, for a long time. Shithole pound you in the ass prison. S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith
Old 22 January 2018, 15:21
Pele's Bucket of Fire?...never heard of it

Right out of the Anderson Tapes, where all the various agencies have illegal wiretaps running and at the end, the common mantra among all of them after things turn to shit is "erase them".
Old 22 January 2018, 15:57
BTDT

Oddly, an ordinary citizen can open an illicit website, close it, erase the drive, run over it with a steam roller, set the computer on fire, and throw the smashed, charred remains in the ocean...
...somehow, by the end of the week, the evening news will report how this lying cheating pervert was caught because the government did a forensic review of this dirt bags computer and proved that there was some questionable content on the drive.

The gubmint, when standing accused, cant seem to recover so much as a 'reply all' e-mail that was distributed to 137 different government agencies in an attempt to discredit a political opponent.

"We the people" my ass...
...American citizens are such an inconvenience to Americas governing class
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield

Our new posting rules