SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Terrorism and Asymmetric Warfare

Closed Thread

Old 6 April 2018, 18:00
On the Extract Bird

Airline warning

So in 2015/2016 there was a warning of a extremist group being able to bypass explosive detection using liquid explosives. Well I can tell you 100% it is possible with outside of US airports, but it is not about blowing up the planes. Most common substances that can be detected or mass produced require a blasting cap or primary. But you counter terrorist experts are looking at it in the wrong way.

Last edited by The Fat Guy; 6 April 2018 at 19:37. Reason: A bit too much trade craft....
Old 7 April 2018, 17:39
On the Extract Bird

Since my post was edited. Admins if you could shoot me a message.. I can provide the exact ingredients to bypass US & EU Scans to those in the industry. (The MENA region is rather simple) will provide the Chem compositions only to those designated by the admins as needing to know the info.
Old 7 April 2018, 18:38
Never to old to learn

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBull View Post
Regardless it is 100% possible to down a commercial airline from the Mena region using a flammable liquid. Everyone can focus on explosives but glycol & nitrates are only a small % of the abilities. Yall focus on explosives and not enough on incendiary compounds.
What you posted can be read by anyone by researching the web, I think Admin should delete the this Thread.

Why did you post this information are you thinking about trying to see what you can get pass security at an Air Port.

My 2 cents worth.

P.S. I think you need to put on the NO Fly List
Old 7 April 2018, 19:13
On the Extract Bird

Lastly there is plenty on this board who know my capabilities and understand what I am doing.

Last edited by The Fat Guy; 7 April 2018 at 19:22. Reason: I understand, but not out on a public board for all to see.
Old 7 April 2018, 19:13
Shakin' the bush Boss

RedBull, relax. One of the mods for this area or an Admin will determine if this thread stays or goes.
Old 7 April 2018, 19:22
Confirmed User

Redbull, I really appreciate your posts and hope you don't do something to get yourself banned etc. However, you ought to definitely tone it down. I doubt anyone here aware of your previous posts thinks you're scum or a terroist etc. Good luck in your endeavors.
The Sagacious One

Redbull, Check your PM's
On the Extract Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
RedBull, relax. One of the mods for this area or an Admin will determine if this thread stays or goes.
Id be more understanding if he didn't label me a terrorist without knowing me or the people I've worked for. While he throws a bitch fit, I am basically giving the info on what AQ is and will try to do soon. IM no terrorist, I am a advisor and a revolutionary. Terrorist I am not.
Old 7 April 2018, 19:29
The Sagacious One

Quote:
Id be more understanding if he didn't label me a terrorist without knowing me or the people I've worked for. While he throws a bitch fit, I am basically giving the info on what AQ is and will try to do soon. IM no terrorist, I am a advisor and a revolutionary. Terrorist I am not.
So you missed his smiley face and if you follow his posts, he has somewhat of different sense of humor. (Check the humor forum). You should have my PM by now. Were done here.
Old 7 April 2018, 19:30
Administrator

Quote:
Lastly there is plenty on this board who know my capabilities and understand what I am doing.
You aren't the only one who knows what you're currently posting. You are the only one that is publicly broadcasting it though.

Please stop.
Closed Thread

Our new posting rules