SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Book Reviews > SOCNET Authors

Old 27 August 2014, 16:06
FNG

Outstanding. Cant wait to read more man.
Old 27 August 2014, 16:12
Bitter old man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magician View Post

I will try to finish by next October 25.
No pressure was just asking.
Old 4 January 2018, 12:13
Whatever Sucks the Most

I forgot about this thread.

I did not manage to publish until 25 October of 2017! That took some time. :)

I messed around with GooglePlay and GoogleBooks today, uploaded a corrected version that fixes the typo on the last page of the book and on a photo caption that belongs to Czar.

Momma is going upcountry in a couple of days so I will pivot to a book on the Pedophile Pandemic while she is gone. I prefer to work on material that pisses me off when she is not home.

I hope not to get overly mired rewriting that book, all 48 installments of which were previously posted on my website. But the chapter on Hollywood pedophilia requires a rewrite, and an update addressing the Big Harvey spectacle.

I am wondering whether that was not a dress rehearsal for a coming circus exposing pandemic pedophilia throughout Hollywood, Washington, and New York.

Or considered another way, a pandemic afflicting Hollywood, politics and finance. I also need to consider the nexus between pedophilia and the deep state.

We now agree that an entity that we call the deep state exists. I wrote an article defining it some time back. Like most other articles that I write, it vanished into oblivion.

Addressing how pandemic pedophilia relates to the deep state....hard question. It is all too easy to repeat the old chestnut, that intelligence agencies use pedophilia as a means to compromise targets.

There is not much independent confirmation of that, and there is evidence that it happens more than we would like to be true.

The implications for the Republic if there is an entity coercing politicians like Dennis Hastert are dire.
Old 4 October 2018, 16:08
Confronting the Reckoning

Magician -- thought you would enjoy knowing that No. 1 son has gotten approval from his high school English teacher to read the memoir for class. He tells me he'll be finishing the book tonight.

Our new posting rules