SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 19 August 2016, 14:39

Maybe some other shoe is about to drop, or could potentially drop, and they're trying to set up a preemptive counter-narrative?
Old 19 August 2016, 14:54
Freelancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Maybe some other shoe is about to drop, or could potentially drop, and they're trying to set up a preemptive counter-narrative?
Iran successfully testing a Nuke?
Old 19 August 2016, 14:56
On the Extract Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPC View Post
Two oldest motivators in the world...money and pain. We sure aren't bringing the pain to them...so next comes the money.

Nothing like bribery...perhaps???

Last edited by Mars; 19 August 2016 at 15:23.
Old 19 August 2016, 15:02
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post

I think you are exactly right. When the other shoe drops, whatever it is, then they have already gotten out in front of it by admitting ahead of time that they lied to begin with and they will have developed a "good reason" for telling the lie in the beginning. It's the only thing that makes sense.

Man I have been in and around DC and the IC too long apparently. I dont remember if I took the red pill or the blue one, but whichever it was I am starting to wish I had taken the other one.
You can have yours, just give me mine
When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

-ZZ Top
Old 19 August 2016, 15:02
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
and now they have something much bigger to hide? That is the only thing that makes sense. This type of shit doesnt happen for no reason. Not at this level. For State to directly contradict POTUS and SECSTATE, after the storm has already passed, just doesn't make sense.
Unintended consequence? Not a chance, this Administration submits 3 COA's and a Lvl III ConOp to Valerie Jarret just to take a shit. They knew, IMO, that this $400M would be used for nefarious purposes and got wind that a story was going to break and are trying to get in front of it. The convo probably went like this:

POTUS: Hey Slackjaw, get that idiot Kirby on the podium and admit to ransom without saying the word "ransom."

Kerry: Yessir, rightawaysir.

POTUS: Cool, that shit needs to be done before I hit the back 9 or I'll have the IRS on you and that ketchup bitch for parking your yacht in Rhode Island.

Kerry: Consider it done, he's changing out of his assless chaps as we speak.

Fucking clown show!!!!!

I also want to know why the 2 USN Riverine boats were seized 2 days prior to the release/ransom deal.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg images.jpeg (13.9 KB, 274 views)
Old 19 August 2016, 17:25
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPC View Post
Please God and Baby Jesus. Explode a Nuke on 1 October, Iran. And then threaten to exterminate all Jews and infidels with it.
Old 19 August 2016, 17:55
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

What if it is a $400 million bribe to wait until after November 8 to test fire Iran's first nuke?
That would explain Iran's boldness in demanding more and more cash.
The first installment of billions may have been to a government with an already functional nuke.
They accept the delay in return for the funds to build more of them before revealing that they have any at all.
Don't keep supplying bribe money = nuke goes off in October.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 19 August 2016, 18:03
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET1/ss nuke View Post
What if it is a $400 million bribe to wait until after November 8 to test fire Iran's first nuke?
That would explain Iran's boldness in demanding more and more cash.
The first installment of billions may have been to a government with an already functional nuke.
They accept the delay in return for the funds to build more of them before revealing that they have any at all.
Don't keep supplying bribe money = nuke goes off in October.
This would play into an upset for the election too. Many are scared Trump will go Nuclear on Iran. Hillary wont, as she would love to see Israel gone, IMHO. Obama too.
Old 10 September 2016, 02:25
"We're all bad in someone's story...."

Question Has the definition of "transparency" changed?

Iran May Have Received as Much as $33.6 Billion in Cash, Gold Payments From U.S.

Quote:
Iran may have received an additional $33.6 billion in secret cash and gold payments facilitated by the Obama administration between 2014 and 2016, according to testimony provided before Congress by an expert on last summer’s nuclear agreement with Iran.

Between January 2014 and July 2015, when the Obama administration was hammering out the final details of the nuclear accord, Iran was paid $700 million every month from funds that had previously been frozen by U.S. sanctions.

A total of $11.9 billion was ultimately paid to Iran, but the details surrounding these payments remain shrouded in mystery, according to Mark Dubowitz, executive director at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies.

In total, “Iran may have received as much as $33.6 billion in cash or in gold and other precious metals,” Dubowitz disclosed.

New questions about these payments are emerging following confirmation from top Obama administration officials on Thursday that it was forced to pay Iran $1.7 billion in cash prior to the release of several U.S. hostages earlier this year. The administration insisted that cash had to be used for this payment.

Top administration officials were adamant that the cash payments were the best way to ensure that Iran got immediate access to this money due to its ongoing difficulty accessing international funds still sanctioned by the West.
Old 10 September 2016, 08:54
Reverse Apache Master

The only reason politicians ever allow The People to know something is to cover up the REAL something that actually happened.

Transparency my ass. The only way to fix the problem is to bring back ass-whippings and duels.

Giving the enemy a boner is half the battle. --Jungle Recon
Old 10 September 2016, 11:42
Been There Done That

The shame of it all is that money will fund killing Americans. This POTUS has weakened our world standing so much it will take decades to unfuck his shenanigans.

Karl Childers
Old 10 September 2016, 12:31
Confirmed User

I asked several weeks ago why the 400 million wasn't considered treason and didn't get a responce...and now this comes to light.

So. Once again. Why is this not being discussed in the streets, in Congress, and everywhere in the country as an act of treason against the United States?

Are we really just so complacent as a country that we don't care when the President runs amok and blatantly and flagrantly violates American laws and the constitution?
Old 10 September 2016, 12:47
On the Extract Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakers View Post
I asked several weeks ago why the 400 million wasn't considered treason and didn't get a responce...and now this comes to light.

So. Once again. Why is this not being discussed in the streets, in Congress, and everywhere in the country as an act of treason against the United States?

Are we really just so complacent as a country that we don't care when the President runs amok and blatantly and flagrantly violates American laws and the constitution?
As a country, we won't go after an individual for committing treasonous acts. Do you actually believe that same government would go after itself and identify as treasonous?

They do what they want with impunity. Have been for a long time.
Old 5 October 2016, 16:55
Confirmed User

Maybe I'm confused,

So it's ok for the U.S. government to send million in cash to Iran but they arrested and are charging this guy

Quote:
He is charged with conspiring to process hundreds of millions of dollars' worth of financial transactions for Iranian businesses or Iran's government. Authorities say those transactions are banned by U.S. and international sanctions.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/l...rrest-42599375

Now maybe I'm just a simpleton, but it seems to me that if they are charging this guy there should be charges against a whole lot of people in the U.S. government.
Old 5 October 2016, 17:04
BTDT

...there is no such thing as federal hypocrisy charges or the jails would be FILLED with politicians and bureaucrats
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 5 October 2016, 17:07
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy L-bach View Post
...there is no such thing as federal hypocrisy charges or the jails would be FILLED with politicians and bureaucrats
This is true.

Though it would be funny as hell to have a lawyer with balls to do it stand up in court and raise the issue.

Our new posting rules