SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Welcome To SOCNET > How Not to Post

Old 1 March 2005, 06:41
Authorized Personnel

LOFL!!! You guys are killing me! This thread is great. Kinda makes me wish more idiots like BB would post here. Wanna-be's will never learn. Funny shit.

Oh yeah, one more thing...BB you're a fucking retard.
Old 1 March 2005, 06:51
SOCNET Moderator

Quote:
I decided to search for one of my all-time favorite SOCNET posts by using the term "bulldozer" and low and behold, here it is
I was wondering how this ancient blather ended up active again. It does serve as a very good case study in dissecting a string of B.S. Funny also to see Sharky listed as a Guest.

Oxygen thieves like BB will always pop up from time to time.

One thing I did notice: nobody called BB out for using RLTW in his signature line before he had even become an Army of One.

The 4 Soldierly Values: Candor, Courage, Competence, Commitment

Ekky Ekky Ekky Ekky p-Tang Zoo Boing mumble, mumble
Old 4 March 2005, 05:53
Confirmed User

**UPDATE** Additional intel, outdated, but entertaining

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenningBOUND
I ship on the 20th, as for pounding some pavement, I am ducky. Right now I am more strength than stamina and I could use the work I am sure. Right now i am running about 2 miles a day, everyday with push ups and sit ups rounding out my workout. Let me know when your gonna be in the area.
02-04-2002, 04:43 PM
BenningBOUND

Send a message via Yahoo to BenningBOUND
When I ship, wanna run?
I ship on the 20th, as for pounding some pavement, I am ducky. Right now I am more strength than stamina and I could use the work I am sure. Right now i am running about 2 miles a day, everyday with push ups and sit ups rounding out my workout. Let me know when your gonna be in the area.

"Where's that fucking gunship"
Unknown SOF soldier during Operation Urgent Fury

---------------------------------------------------------------
My heartwarming BB story

Just for shits and grins, I dug up an old old PM Benningbound sent me a while back when I was at DLI: he wanted to go "pound some pavement" with me.

Then he hit the bulldozer. Hmmm....

I love PT, but I'm glad I never went running with the guy.

-Bro
Old 4 March 2005, 10:35
Administrator

LOL.....this was an entertaining thread to say the least. I am registered as a guest because my old account got corrupted and I had to delete it and start over.
You can have yours, just give me mine
When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

-ZZ Top
Old 4 March 2005, 10:48
Scoundrel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky
LOL.....this was an entertaining thread to say the least. I am registered as a guest because my old account got corrupted and I had to delete it and start over.
Everything you touch seems to get corrupted.

“It's not a good idea to allow an unknown enemy force to attack your compound. Ever, really.” -MixedLoad

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." -HST

Secrets don't sleep til they're took to the grave. -BMTH
Old 4 March 2005, 11:38
RangerRuss
Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo
if ever there was a case of the pot calling the kettle black...
Old 4 March 2005, 13:41
Arrogant Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo

Have you ever eard the story about Sharky and how pizza hut would no longer deliver to my house?

:D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 4 March 2005, 19:52
Errant

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewmonkey
Have you ever eard the story about Sharky and how pizza hut would no longer deliver to my house?

:D
Chapter 4, section B, Article 2 of SOCNET Standard Operating Procedural Law states that mention of all potentially humorous stories that could cause caffeineted beverage nasal evacuation must be followed with the story itself.
Sorry, its procedure :D
Old 4 March 2005, 20:18
NOW WITH MORE MOLECULES!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67 Fastback
Chapter 4, section B, Article 2 of SOCNET Standard Operating Procedural Law states that mention of all potentially humorous stories that could cause caffeineted beverage nasal evacuation must be followed with the story itself.
Sorry, its procedure :D
Yep, he's right. It's right there in black and white... OK, so I just wrote it down, but there it is.

Never fuck with a guy who wants to die in battle.
Old 4 March 2005, 20:48
Arrogant Bastard

No shit, there we were....

A small SOCNET gathering on my back deck one fine day (ok, night) drinking beer and talking about the shit that guys talk about. It was late and we were hungry. Naturally pizza goes well with beer so we called for a pizza but told them to bring it around back, I did not want them ringing the bell and waking the kids.

So we are shooting the shit and checking out firearms, totally forgetting that someone is going to be coming with the pizza shortly. The pizza guy, for once actually follows instrutions and comes around the back. Only he did not go to the side of the yard with the gate and instead came down the side with all the bushes.

Upon hearing the bushes rustling everyone that was armed (which was almost everyone) had their weapons out when the poor bastard stepped from behind the bush.

The greatest part of the story is not what happened that night but what happened a few weeks later when we tried to have a pizza delivered. I was told that my house was on the "no deliver" list and I would have to speak with the manager face to face to fix it.

So I drive to the pizza place and get the manager and ask why I can't have pizza delivered since we have not done anything that I can think of which would warrant their decision.

Well apparently the driver went back and told them that when he came to deliver the pizza a bunch of guys at my address had pulled guns out on him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 13 March 2005, 02:35
Confirmed User

nice! :D
Old 13 March 2005, 02:54
Life is simple, not easy.

Brew, that story is worth reading this thread for the first time. :D
Old 13 March 2005, 03:08
Life is simple, not easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haggis
This is no shit,talk about a bad day.
About a week ago I was out in my back yard doing some gardening and these three gentlemen come along,I think one called himself Bravo,and I heard one refered to as doing something frogstyle,and this guy they called Reaper.
One of them shot my cat,while the other two busied themselves destroying birdfeeders and putting firecrackers in some squirrel's ass,and kicking dirt in my face. The usual backyard chatter. We were getting along pretty well,until this Reaper guy tried to look up my kilt!
People, the shit storm started!!! I was putting some major discomfert and real pain on these guy's,there was snot and piss blood and shit all over the place it was a scene! I finally got these maniacs subdued and locked up in my dog kennel,knowing Barfy wouldn't need it anymore as this Bravo dude had him roasting on a fire they had built with the destroyed bird houses,anyway these guys turned on each other in the cage,and were tearing each others ass up. Thinking quickly,I said to myself, Haggis, you have got to get this on tape,so I was running to get my vidio rig and what the hell,this big Cadillac pulls up. Full of these big burly fuckers. Some assholes introducing themselves as just Bruce, Arnold,and some shit that talked like he had a mouth full of shit, Stalone or something like that.Oh yea and this punk called Vin or Gin, I'm not sure about that. They asked for direction to a Hollywood Cafe,Itold these freaks that they were,fucked up and to hit the road as I was very busy at the time.This must have pissed them off royal,cause these pricks jerked their shirts off and started making these growling noises.Friends,it was at that time,that I knew I was in a world that was about to turn to shit. I had a moutain of muscle about to fuck up my day. Again thinking quickly,while these turds were chasing me down, I got to the kennel door just in time to throw it open and turn my friends loose.You can imagine!WOW, there was wallets,rolexes,gold chains and shit flying all over the place.I said to myself,Haggis it's payday buddy,as I hurridly scooped up my prizes.
Well that last thing I remember was hearing these mopeds coming by and a guy yelling,HEY, Sneaky looks like our scene, and thats when everything went black.
When I finally came around all my loot was gone and a shattered 2x4 was next to me but my head was neatly bandaged and sutured. Upon looking around, my garden,yard, everything was just one big asshole and that trauma is still with me today. Can I sue the prick that shot my cat?.
Quote:
HAHAHAHA....poor bastard might be all laid up 'n shit and here we are, giving him grief about an acme earth mover doing a number on his sorry ass. have to admit tho, it do sound like creative writing 101.

no shit, there i was, hauling ass up this forest service road, it was right off the road that goes north of the deer farm exit between flagstaff and williams, az and if you follow it until the black top ends, then the second right, barely seen...then it will go up the side of mt. sitgraves before looping back to the hard dirt road, well here i was, giving my yahama 360 RD1 COMPLETE hell and it was loud since i had broken the rules and removed the spark arrest baffle on the end. i know, had i started a forest fire i would have been royally fucked, but this bastard was loud and i loved being deaf. well here i am, fat dumb and happy as i crest the hill and head back down. right at the crest the road is kinda screwy becase it has eroded a tad and there was only enough room to stay on the uphill side. while i'm constipating on surviving that short chute, i come out of it and a gawd damn cow elk damn near broad sides me. i jump off the seat because she is to my right and i thought she was going to send me ass over tea kettle so i took my foot off the shifter. all of a sudden she turns and runs with me and keeps looking back at me as if to challange my loud piece of rice burning shit to a dash to the next bend. i got to laughing so damn hard i damn near ran into a tree but the look in her left eye as she kept looking back is one i'll never forget. when i beat her to the next curve she stopped and as soon as i got control of my self, my handle bars, my shifter and my bladder, i stopped and looked back at her as she stood in the middle of the road. she was on top of the little finger and as you could see the steam from her breath as she was silhouetted against the sky i knew she was talking shit....yeah you fucking bastard...bring that piece of shit back here and i'll blow your doors off, AND GET THAT GAWD DAMN SPARK ARRESTER BACK ON OR I'LL RUN YER ASS OVER NEXT TIME. needless to say out of respect of ol girl i didn't go elk hunting that year.

mark
Brilliant! LOL.

Our new posting rules