SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Terrorism and Asymmetric Warfare

Old 30 March 2018, 19:22
On the Extract Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVmedic View Post
Good luck, prayers for you and your people. I hope the U.S. doesn't completely stay out and sends the Kurds hundrrds of M1's and Apaches.
The only thing the Iranian opposition groups (including more than just the kurds) want is recognition of a government in exile & political support. You will never find a group other than MeK advocating for any physical US military help. They don't want it, majority only want recognition of political leadership in exile and political help. The groups including the Arab, Azeri, baloch & kurdish can easily push momentum into social movements if they are given the political support and assistance (non militarily) to bring the social movements full circle. But the west needs to commit to it.
Old 30 March 2018, 20:27
On the Extract Bird

Also there have been massive protests in iran by the arabs due to a ethnicity issue on state tv. They basically made fun of arabs and used derogatory terms. The protests so far have been peaceful, but have shown the Arab democratic coalition who called for the protests has the ability like the kurds to flood the streets during social movements.

In other news..cnn analysts blames trump & russia....fox analysts blames...democrats &.Russia... all of which whos "analysts"are not living in the region and or majority can't read and write Arabic let alone farsi.

and in reality the movements on the ground are pushing against the regime effectively for social change. And none of who advocate for lax sanctions (almost all are pro sactions and reversing what Obama administration did )
Old 3 April 2018, 22:38
Scoundrel

هل انضممت إلى هذا المنتدى لمجرد طرح هذا السؤال؟ بالعربية؟

You seem like a shit stirrer.

“It's not a good idea to allow an unknown enemy force to attack your compound. Ever, really.” -MixedLoad

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." -HST

Secrets don't sleep til they're took to the grave. -BMTH
Old 3 April 2018, 23:16
Unemployed Stunt Double

Rorschach is more than that, aren't you...Rorschach?
Old 4 April 2018, 01:08
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavin View Post
Rorschach is more than that, aren't you...Rorschach?
3 posts in over a year.
Assume one was an introduction, the other two today in a thread about Iranian resistance movements in response to a post about Iranian events, written in an interesting alphabet.
I brought popcorn.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 4 April 2018, 01:35
The Sagacious One

So he wants to know if redbull thinks the white flag factions of the kurds are terrorists. Maybe you should try Puffin Party to communicate.
Old 4 April 2018, 08:02
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Guy View Post
So he wants to know if redbull thinks the white flag factions of the kurds are terrorists. Maybe you should try Puffin Party to communicate.
Thank you
Old 4 April 2018, 11:14

My apologies, not trying to stir shit, my question is purely academic. As RedBull was recently in the area I was hoping he could share some insight into the White Flag movement. Those I have spoken to in the region have differing opinions, some saying they are an evolution of daesh and some saying otherwise, but all I have spoken too have no military or political experience and have varying sectarian views. Any insight from someone currently on the ground in the region would be appreciated.
Respectfully, Rorschach
Old 4 April 2018, 11:29
Unemployed Stunt Double

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rorschach View Post
My apologies, not trying to stir shit, my question is purely academic. As RedBull was recently in the area I was hoping he could share some insight into the White Flag movement. Those I have spoken to in the region have differing opinions, some saying they are an evolution of daesh and some saying otherwise, but all I have spoken too have no military or political experience and have varying sectarian views. Any insight from someone currently on the ground in the region would be appreciated.
Respectfully, Rorschach
You are asking very pointed questions directed at RedBull, and you wrote that the only reason you joined was to ask RedBull those questions, so you need to spell out why you are asking. Very specifically.
Old 4 April 2018, 12:39

Yes Sir, my mistake for creating the confusion, I joined some time ago as this site contains a wealth of knowledge and is a valuable resource, my very direct questions are in regards to research I am conducting for a thesis paper I will be writing on the Kurdish people. Again, my apologies.
Old 4 April 2018, 13:12
Red Headed Stepchild

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Guy View Post
Perfect
Old 6 April 2018, 17:44
On the Extract Bird

Ok look I'll answer the question regardless of the issue.

So the kirkuk groups are as follows:
Dawlati tizgari kurdistan: youth movenebt (18-25 yr olds) doing typical graffiti etc and also armed with military gear. They are not anti iraq they are anti Shia.

Second group: hezen azadiya kirkuk (HAK) is a pkk affiliated group predominantly rojhalat (iranian) kurds with basur(iraq) and bakur (turkey) kurds. They do weekly attacks.

Then you have Kurdistan liberation army: kurdish group attacking "iranian militias IE hashd)

Lastly you have white flag which is Ansar al islam, kurds and turkmen/arab sunnis.

REGARDLESS NONE ARE DAESH. I'VE MET ALL OF THE ABOVE. Their issue is the shift of power from of sunni areas to shia militias and they won't stop until the ERD etc is out of kirkuk Garmian areas
Old 6 April 2018, 17:47
On the Extract Bird

As for who are terrorists, as a American I feel any hashd group is a terrorist. The white flags and any other group have 0 issues with america. Their issues are with the shia militias.
And personally fuck the shia Iranians.
Old 14 April 2018, 00:07

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBull View Post
As for who are terrorists, as a American I feel any hashd group is a terrorist. The white flags and any other group have 0 issues with america. Their issues are with the shia militias.
And personally fuck the shia Iranians.
Thank you Redbull,
Thank you for your direct and honest response, I agree, fuck the shia militia and the alqud militia and absolutely fuck Iran. Be safe Brother.
اهتم بنفسك اخي

Our new posting rules