Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > U.S. Army Special Operations > Special Forces

Old 25 April 2015, 13:38
Confirmed User

CSM Brian Wilson Jones - Phony Delta Operator

Brian Wilson Jones - Phony Delta Operator - Blog of Shame

SGM Jones had a great career.. Retired after 21 years.. One that most soldiers would truly love to have.. He was with SFOD, as support only.. He has so many claims, that he can't back up.. I guess what he had wasn't sexy enough..

This stinks of Stolen Valor.. My opinion only..

To be able to buy Hendry Correctional Institute for a "tactical training facility" for that much money just reeks.. "3.7 million dollars".. Everything he's done is based on a lie..

That's my opinion, you decide if he was a real Delta Operator, or not.. ... ..Clay
Old 25 April 2015, 16:26
Been There Done That

Beach Boy too?

God made machine language; all the rest is the work of man.

Last edited by HighDragLowSpeed; 25 April 2015 at 16:36.
Old 25 April 2015, 16:42
On the Extract Bird

i have seen his name on the radar a few times and am in agreement with you Clay. Most SF do not blab as much as this guy, which raises red flags to me from the word go.
Old 25 April 2015, 17:20

Wife

I called BS on this guy over 2 years ago when I saw a news article with him and his service dog in it that a friend posted on Facebook. Somehow, it got back to his wife and she started FB stalking me threatening to send SEALs, SF, Rangers and D Boys after me for my comments about her husband. Needless to say, I'm still waiting. To be honest, I'd completely forgotten about this guy until This Ain't Hell posted on him. It's nice to feel vindicated and know my instincts are still sharp.

To be clear, I'm not SF or close. I spent 12 years as an 11B but I can spot fakes pretty easily
Old 25 April 2015, 17:27
Administrator

Read everything, and you'll come to the conclusion that this is a guy with a wholly respectable military career NOT in SOF, but as a guy that fixed radios and a couple times along the way was attached to some pretty high-speed units.

He ain't no Kelly Venden.

Lots of disconnects here. Claims BS w/V and it is not on his DD 214 FOIA, for one.....

The Acid Gambit claim is one I find especially irritating.

SGT A/1/75 86-89
Ranger Class 13-87

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children will have peace." - Thomas Paine
Old 25 April 2015, 17:50
Confirmed User

Quote:
His deployments included Dessert Storm
I too participated in Dessert Storm, every day at the DFAC. We lost a lot of good men to that Baskin Robbins...

...As I slowly back out of the SF forum.
Old 26 April 2015, 13:31
#AllLionsMatter

Ain't this something...we were in AIT (31E) together.

There is a limit to compassion.
Old 26 April 2015, 20:25
Confirmed User

No Fact Check or Correction

Jones handlers are saying he never claimed any of the things that has been posted he claimed.. They are starting to sound all lawyerfied..

Quote:
He was only in a support role in those operations he claimed that he participated in.
And that may be true.. He's blaming the journalist who wrote his bios..

Quote:
They took liberties with writing them, and we're reading too much into it.
I don't have enough fingers and toes to count for all the false claims he made.. And Jones nor EVP wife never fact check anything..? Theirs no doubt that they've read what the journalist wrote, and they never asked for a correction.. This has been going on for a long time.. Everything stays the same.. We will see.. ... ..Clay

Old 26 April 2015, 21:27
Old and Broke

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaymoreTheGreat View Post
Jones handlers are saying he never claimed any of the things that has been posted he claimed.. They are starting to sound all lawyerfied..

And that may be true.. He's blaming the journalist who wrote his bios..

I don't have enough fingers and toes to count for all the false claims he made.. And Jones nor EVP wife never fact check anything..? Theirs no doubt that they've read what the journalist wrote, and they never asked for a correction.. This has been going on for a long time.. Everything stays the same.. We will see.. ... ..Clay

Looks like all the bios were scrubbed from the web page.
Old 26 April 2015, 22:01
Been There Done That

Every single time they blame the "web master, publicist, manager, editor or wife" for what's written online it's a sign, that for sure, he wrote everything himself.
Old 27 April 2015, 16:35
Confirmed User

This is out of my lane but where he without a doubt dug himself a hole is on my stomping grounds. The Blog of Shame work is extensive, but the SWORN testimony he gave to the House Armed Services Committee Personnel Subcommittee wasn't written by a "journalist", his wife or whatever it came from his mouth.

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CHRG-11...0hhrg44634.htm
"Thank you for the opportunity to testify
today. I am a retired sergeant major, U.S. Army. I am a Ranger
first, and I am a Ranger always. The most common attribute I
see on a military evaluation report is selfless service. I
chose a career path that placed me in a Ranger battalion. I
served in Delta Force as a Detachment Sergeant Major in a
Ranger Regiment."

"The Ranger way of life trained me for what I do now as a
CEO of the company I started three years ago, Adventure
Training Concepts (ATC). The concept is to use the U.S. Army
training model to teach the value of teamwork during corporate
team building and leadership development training."

"As a U.S. Army Ranger, I performed long-range patrols in
severe weather conditions, teams of 10, with only mission-
essential items on our back, no comfort items. The only way to
keep from freezing at night was to get as close as possible for
body heat, which means skin to skin."

That's just his opening statement. The hearing was on the repeal of DADT.
Old 27 April 2015, 17:58
Minus one, but more symmetrical....

This type of stuff is why I only state in my online bios that I have a 9" penis. The only person that would know the truth is TFG and I doubt if he is going to publicly come out and contest my claims....
Old 28 April 2015, 00:27
Confirmed User

Senior Electronic Maintenance Chief..

There are many, many times that Jones has stated he was SFOD, Ranger, etc.. Looking at his DD - 214 it clearly states that he was a "SENIOR ELECTRONIC MAINTENANCE CHIEF- -20 YRS-03 MOS//NOTHING FOLLOWS"..

His NPRC records plainly shows his Duty MOS as 31E10 - 31E20 - 29E3P - 29E3V - 29W4P - 29W4S - 35W5M - 31Z5V - 35W5V.. Not one time has he ever mentioned any of the above.. Not one time.. That just strikes me as odd.. ... ..Clay
Old 28 April 2015, 17:55
Whatever Sucks the Most

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Photog View Post
This is out of my lane but where he without a doubt dug himself a hole is on my stomping grounds. The Blog of Shame work is extensive, but the SWORN testimony he gave to the House Armed Services Committee Personnel Subcommittee wasn't written by a "journalist", his wife or whatever it came from his mouth.

Ranger Regiment."

Thanks for that. Excellent catch.

The Supreme Court said that public ridicule would be needed to correct the image of valor thieves. I do not think that I have enough ridicule and scorn to heap on him.

This is just sad. Jones has been on my radar for years now. I am glad to see him finally get eviscerated in public. He has it coming.

I am a big fan of your work, Clay. :)
Old 28 April 2015, 18:28
Swimming Upstream

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Photog View Post

Ranger Regiment."

Amazing. Simply amazing.
Old 29 April 2015, 01:51
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by magician View Post
Thanks for that. Excellent catch.

The Supreme Court said that public ridicule would be needed to correct the image of valor thieves. I do not think that I have enough ridicule and scorn to heap on him.

This is just sad. Jones has been on my radar for years now. I am glad to see him finally get eviscerated in public. He has it coming.

I am a big fan of your work, Clay. :)
Like you Magician, I have watched Jones off and on for a long time.. Over a year ago things start to intensify..

Jones had been outed on a smaller scale twice before, years ago.. He would back off his claims for a period of time, then crank up again.. This time I want it to stick and shut him down.. There are to many of his documented lies, and to much money involved for this not to catch the attention of someone that can make a difference.. Public humiliation is the best you and I can do, for now.. Thanks Brother.. ... ..Clay
Old 29 April 2015, 02:45
The Sagacious One

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOTB View Post
This type of stuff is why I only state in my online bios that I have a 9" penis. The only person that would know the truth is TFG and I doubt if he is going to publicly come out and contest my claims....
Yea Yea, anyone can emasculate a bull and put his pecker in a jar. You should move the jar off the TV though, jus sayin
Old 30 April 2015, 02:39
Confirmed User

Former Delta Force OPERATOR

PROFILES IN PARADISE

From Delta Force to team building in Naples

bobHARDEN

Quote:
With our countryís involvement in two wars, Iíve appreciated the commentary on my show over the past few years of Brian Jones, former Delta Force operator. As much as his wisdom and understanding of the wars, I appreciate and respect what he achieved in the military.
Quote:
During the Gulf War, Brianís squadron was deployed to Somalia to hunt down Mohamed Aided (the Blackhawk Down battle). While there were losses, the mission was a success. His next deployment was to Colombia on a manhunt for drug lord Pablo Escobar.
Source: PROFILES IN PARADISE
Old 1 May 2015, 01:21
Confirmed User

Show Me The Money

Quote:
Blackhawk Down
Commemorative Presentation

When: Saturday, Oct 5, 2013,
1000-1200

Where: ALTAIR Gun Club at Deep Lake
20201 SR 29
Copeland, FL 34137

Investment: Club members $75, non-members $95

A first hand perspective of Blackhawk Down, The Battle of Mogadishu,
20-year anniversary

Overview: Itís been 20 years since Brian Jones, CEO, ALTAIR Training Solutions, Inc., and retired U.S. Army Sergeant Major & Delta Force Member fought in this historic battle. He will share lessons learned and his perspective on the mission that was supposed to be no more than 30 minutes but lasted over 18 hours.

What you can expect:

∑ Battle Overview-events leading up to, during and after the battle
∑ Planning, good and bad
∑ Leadership pluses and minuses
∑ Mindset of Rangers, Aviators and Operators
∑ Open Forum questions and answers
∑ Catered EVERGLADES Lunch Included

About Brian Jones: Decorated 21 year retired Army veteran, Sergeant Major, and Delta Force Member. Founder and CEO of ALTAIR Training Solutions and ALTAIR Gun Club.
SOURCE: Blackhawk Down - 20 Years Later
Old 1 May 2015, 12:18
Confirmed User

Show Me The Money

Quote:
This is a note from Brian Jones, the owner of Altair Training Solutions who is a veteran of this day nineteen years ago.

For a number of recent years, TSSA has discussed this event. It is fitting that we give a moment of respect. Here is Brianís note:

ALTAIR family,

Today marks a significant event in American history. Task Force Ranger was deployed to Mogadishu, Somalia with orders to capture or kill Warlord General Mohamed Farrah Hassan Aidid and his militia of thugs. The task force was comprised of a company of Rangers, Special Ops pilots (The Night Stalkers) and a squadron of Delta Force Operators. On October 3, 1993, the task force conducted a daytime raid where Aididís leaders were gathered. Although the raid was successful in capturing 21 of his commanders, the 20-minute raid turned into an 18-hour fight for its life. A Blackhawk went down which resulted in a contingency rescue mission, and then another Blackhawk went down.

With the focus on the first crash site, very little resources were available for a second search and rescue. In an effort to rescue or recover our own, the majority of the task force were wounded, 18 paid the ultimate sacrifice. 6 of the fallen were Delta Force Operators. I remember each of them and give them thought every day; especially his time of year. They were great men, patriots. Some of the best men I have ever known. I know that if you had known them, you would have loved them. They fell there, in a hellhole in one of the worst places on earth, under some of the worst conditions imaginable. Some were stripped, mutilated and dragged through the streets. A pilot was captured and beaten severely by angry crowds. We recovered everyone, no one was left behind. Today is October 3. It has been 19 years since that battle in Mogadishu. It seems like it was yesterday. I believe that it has an affect on every American in some way, but it had a huge impact on me. It is a part of me that influences everything I do. I believe it made me a better person, those that fell there challenge me everyday to give it all I have, no matter what it is I am doing. I have been blessed by seeing the sacrifice great men made, I will honor their memories, and the memories all of those who sacrificed for what our Nation is. The one Nation, under God.

Every October, I will design and produce a limited number of firearms exclusively for the ALTAIR Gun Club. This year, I designed an AR 15, it is the ALTAIR Predator. Delta Force Operator Steve Adelman is building ALTAIR 10 Carbines that are ALTAIR signature rifles. My specifications, manufactured by Steve, who is an Operator that custom builds rifles for Operators. The first one is mine; club members already claimed 3, before I had a chance to put this out. That leaves 6 on a first come, first serve basis. We are getting these custom Carbines at extremely low prices, so if you want one, get your deposit in to Michelle in the next few days. The price is $2400, the deposit is 50%. I want to get the deposits in to Steve by early next week; delivery is January 5, 2013.

A free 2-hour class will be scheduled after delivery for everyone who received one to familiarize you with the specifics of this carbine, zeroing, break in procedures and maintenance. With a less than 1 MOA, zeroing wonít take long!

That is a very low price for a custom AR of this quality and precision, made by Steve Adelman. He is exclusive to operators.

Here are the specs for the 1st 10.

Wylde match chamber
A3 flat top upper, M4 feed ramp, medium contour
16 inch 1:8 twist criterion match barrel
ALG defense QMS 6 lb. trigger
Miad pistol grip
Miculek muzzle brake
10″ free float tube with full top rail
3◊2″ rails and bipod stud
End plate sling attachment left or right or ambi
Magpul flip sights front and rear
Magpul 6 position stock
Fully accurized, 1 MOA or less guarantee, test target and details accompany
Hard case, manuals included

EMAIL Michelle immediately with your name to hold yours!

Thank you for remembering our Nationís warriors today, and every day.

ALTAIR 6 outÖ

Brian Jones

CEO Altair Training Solutions

& Altair Gun Club at Deep Lake
SOURCE: Tropical Sport Shooters

Our new posting rules